• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 1,254 Views, 41 Comments

Equestrian Mercenaries. - JT



When five mercenaries get pulled into Equestria, the magic awakens an ancient evil, Will they be enough to destroy the evil once and for all or will they be pulled into it's grasp?

  • ...
6
 41
 1,254

Meeting Pinkie

The group stood in Twilight's library, all eyeing the place, remembering it as the first time they met.
Mark actually enjoyed the quiet, aside from the strange humming of Twilight's horn, all was silence.

"So Twilight, you got any frien-!"

"OH MY GOD! IT IS FUCKING ADORABLE!"

Twilight's horn stopped glowing as she turned to face the voice. She was greeted by Elijah holding up a pink pony who was laughing and giggling with delight. The pony turned and showed her widest smile yet.

"Hey, Twilight, you didn't tell me about the new Stallions!" She would have been bouncing up and down had she not been in Elijah's hands.

Twilight facehoofed, she hadn't planned for this, thought about this, or even foresaw this, how could she have been so stupid.

"Elijah, put down Pinkie."

Elijah simply hoisted Pinkie onto his shoulder and folded his arms. Pinkie laid down on his massive shoulder and nuzzled up beside his head.

"No."

"Please?"

"No",

Pinkie sat up on Elijah's shoulder and jumped off landing near his calf. "AW. Twilight, you are such a silly filly, Elijah here is all nice, flowers and sunshine, right big guy?"

Elijah rubbed the back of his helmet awkwardly. 'Should I tell them?......No, We've got a fragile truce with them as is, so no tell.' He thought to himself.

"I, well, you see-"

Click.

"OOH! What's this shiny thing do?"

Elijah looked down in horror,Pinkie had his pistol, somehow she had gotten the safety off, and was looking straight down the barrel.

"Pony, don't move a muscle. Your very life is at stake here."

He slowly reached for the pistol, his hand wrapping around it's grip, his finger moved to flick the safety back on-

BOOM!!

"AGH! MY MANE! MY GLORIOUS MANE!!"

Twilight seemed to have gone pale..If that was possible, given her color and all.

"Uh Oh."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait. Had writers block, several other ideas and school. you get the gist.