• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 1,249 Views, 41 Comments

Equestrian Mercenaries. - JT



When five mercenaries get pulled into Equestria, the magic awakens an ancient evil, Will they be enough to destroy the evil once and for all or will they be pulled into it's grasp?

  • ...
6
 41
 1,249

Krellr Vardmadr

Elijah felt nothing as another skull powdered under his fist. He felt nothing as another body was torn apart in his hands. He felt nothing as another bandit lost his life beneath his boot. In complete rage, he felt nothing. A bandit wielding a spear flew at him, a crazed look in his eye as his wings gave one last blast of propulsion. Elijah grabbed the spear tip, thrusting it through the pony, and making it come out the other side, covered in blood and the remains of the bandits spine. Elijah's gaze tore into his eyes, making sure the last thing he saw was the torrent of anger within him. A pony wielding a sword met his end as Elijah's boot crushed his skull to a bloody pulp in the dirt beneath him.
The slaughter continued, beating, ripping, gouging, tearing, impaling. All of it passed through his mind on instinct. Through all this, a single thought passed through his mind.
'Why? Why is it me who this has to happen to? I tried to save them, help them! Yet now I pay for my good will. Why?'
The question reverbrated through his mind as he picked up a stallion, thrust his palm in his gut, and disembowled him.
Elijah tossed the corpse away, then clotheslined another bandit with the intestine cord. He wrapped it around his neck and tied him high to a tree, and left him to choke. The slaughter continued. Until there was no more.
Looking around, Elijah saw the destruction he had caused. Buildings were smashed into rubble, hay and building materials lay spewed out on the ground in random piles.
Bodies littered the area, all punctuated by the hanging bandit.
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. Snapping his head to the object, he saw a bandit's face look out, pale and then hurry back in.
Elijah stomped over to the cellar door, and with one swift kick, knocked it inward. Following the steps down, he saw a sight that would forever haunt him.
Nailed to a wall was a mare, her eye gouged out, her snout cut off, her belly cruelly opened and hurriedly stitched back together.
Leaking from in between her legs flowed a thick trail of semen. Her bottom hooves were chopped up and branded shut, and tears of blood streaked her face.
Breaking out of his trance, Elijah saw the monster responsible, curled up in a corner, was a bandit, his hooves covering his head and quaking in fear.
Elijah decided to ignore him for now, as the mare needed immediate medical attention. Getting closer, he noticed something inside her stomach was moving, her fur and skin poking out and shifting. Elijah lowered his head to the mare's belly and listened.

"Mommy! I want out Mommy! I can't breathe!"

Elijah recoiled in shock and disgust. He realized that in order to save the foal, he would have to kill the mother. That or he could rip her open and save the foal while she died a horrible death.


The choice was obvious

Pulling out one of his pistols, he leaned in close to the mare. He put his forehead against hers and whispered in the softest voice he could.

"I'm so sorry, but I'll take care of her, don't worry."

The mare sealed her eyes shut and whispered back.

"Thank you..."

Elijah clicked off the safety on his pistol, pulled back the hammer, and lined up the shot.


Boom.

The bullet had completely obliterated the mares skull, leaving a stump of meat spewing blood.
Elijah wasted no time as he ripped open the corpse. The stitches giving way under his brute strength. Out of the bloody maw fell a little filly, her coat as black as night and her eyes a teal. Her horn was colored blue as the sky. She plopped into Elijah's hands, covered in her mother's blood and intestines. She didn't appear to be breathing, he checked her pulse, finding it strong and steady, he surmised that she simply passed out from oxygen starvation. Elijah pulled his canteen out from his waist, and washed the little filly off, sparing no expense of water as he made sure the blood and guts were off of her. Once he finished, he placed the snoozing filly in his side pouch.

And turned on the bandit.

The bandit took notice of his gaze and backed himself further into the corner. Whimpering and crying.
Elijah picked him up by the scruff of the neck, making him meet his gaze. the bandit cried and wailed for mercy.

He would find none.

Elijah continued the stare down until the bandit spoke.

"Wh-wh-what a-are y-you?"

"Your damnation."

Elijah wrapped his hand around the bandit's midriff, pulling him out of the cellar.



Elijah cleaned his hands off of the blood, then dunking his entire body into the stream. The water turned red as the blood from the bandits was washed away. Once Elijah was done, he walked to the shore, gathered the snoozing filly and his weapons, and walked back to the train. Passing by the corpse of a bandit. Who's chest was ripped open, revealing his still beating heart. Each of his ribs broken off and shoved through his limbs to pin him to the wall. His eyes were gouged out and rested as his new testacles with his old ones adorning his neck. His skull, carefully carved in a way as to remove the brain safely, but painfully, out of the head, rested on the shoulder of Elijah's armor. Waiting to be coated in metal and added as a new pauldron.
Elijah passed the screaming stallion, his face no more than a floppy sac of brains and muscle. Beneath him was scrawled a message.

"I come for you all."

Elijah kept walking past the flaming cellar that contained the filly's mother. A decent funeral was all he could give.
Elijah kept walking to the train, feeling the filly in his arms stir awake, and scream at the sight of him.

"WHERE'S MOMMY? I WANT MOMMY! MMMMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!"

Elijah's heart broke and he let out a sigh as he placed an armored finger to the filly's mouth, silencing her.

"Mommy's gone. I'm so sorry. But Mommy's gone, and she won't be coming back. Don't worry though, mommy is in a better place, and someday we'll both get to see mommy again, we just have to be strong and carry on. I told her I'd take care of you and I meant it. Just be strong. For Mommy. Okay?"

The filly's eyes grew large and tears filled her eyes, she gripped herself tight to his armor, crying as she stuttered out words.

"M-m-mommy's gone, but now....I have a Daddy."

And for the first time that day. Elijah smiled.

"So, little one. What's your name? Mine's Elijah BaniBrandr."

The filly looked up and giggled slightly.

"You have a funny name. I'm Midnight Blossom."

"Hmm.....well, I changed my name whenever I left home, so how about we do the same?"

"But what will I change it to? And why would I change my name?"

"Well, whenever I changed my name from Wyatt to Elijah, it symbolised my leaving of the past, to leave things as they were and move on.
I think changing your name would help you move on."

"Well, okay. But I can't think of any names?"

" How about I name you in my native tongue, an old dialect called Norse, I named myself after the village suffered a fate like yours did.
So how about......Krellr Vardmadr...or in Norse, Spirit Watcher."

The filly jumped out Of Elijah's hands and buried her muzzle in his armor, tears streamed down her face as she whispered.

"I love it...Thank you daddy."

Elijah simply chuckled as he held the filly in her arms, rocking her back and forth. When he came to the train and stepped inside, his friends all gasped, causing the filly to shrink back in his arms. Twilight stared at the skull on his shoulder, trying not to lose her lunch. His friends all smiled big as they saw the skull, but smiled even bigger when they saw the filly.
Twilight gave Elijah a look of shock and hatred as she stared at the filly.

"ELIJAH! HOW COULD YOU KIDNAP AN INNOCENT FILLY! ARE YOU SOME SICK BUCKING PERVERT WHO PLANS ON USING HER, WELL I FOR ONE WON'T LET YOU!"

With that Twilight jumped at Elijah, her horn flaring as she did, but this did not last long as the back of Elijah's hand met the side of her face in a violent and hard bitchslap.

Twilight sat up again in shock, her eyes filling with fear and hate. Until Elijah finally told the filly to cover her ears. Before turning his fury on Twilight.

"TWILIGHT! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING ACCUSE ME OF BEING A FUCKING PEDOPHILE! YOU KNOW HOW I FOUND HER? i FOUND HER MOTHER WITH HER FUCKING EYES GOUGED OUT, HER HOOVES CHOPPED OFF AND ALL AFTER SHE WAS RAPED! aND GUESS WHERE I FOUND HER DAUGHTER? IN HER DAMN-FUCKING-SHIT-ASS STOMACH! THE BASTARD CUT HER OPEN! STUFFED HER INSIDE, SEWED HER UP, AND RAPED HER WITH THE FILLY INSIDE! AND I KILLED HER! OUT OF MERCY! AND I'D DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN IF I HAD TO! NO ONE EVER DESERVES THAT! EVER!"

In the middle of Elijah's fury, a flash of light burst in the room, revealing Celestia, Luna, and a host of guards. Celestia caught the tirade and yelled in her canterlot voice.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! FIRST I RECEIVE A LETTER ASKING FOR REINFORCEMENTS AND NOW I SEE MY ALLY YELLING AT MY STAR STUDENT? EXPLAIN NOW!"

Elijah turned and pointed a finger at the Monarch.

"YOUR STAR STUDENT HERE JUST ACCUSED ME OF BEING A PEDOPHILE AND TRIED TO ATTACK ME! I SAVED THIS FILLY FROM A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH AND I KILLED HER MOTHER BECAUSE I HAD TO! i DON'T NEED THIS SHIT! I'VE GOT SIX FUCKING MONTHS! SIX-FUCKING-MONTHS! UNTIL A DAMNED DISEASE EATS INTO MY FUCKING SKULL AND KILLS ME! YOU KNOW HOW I GOT IT? I WAS ON A FUCKING MISSION WITH SOME OF MY MEN, WHEN WE COME UPON THIS LADY, TRYING NOT TO BE FUCKING RAPED, AND I DECIDE TO HELP HER! AFTERWARDS SHE KNOCKS ME OUT AND INJECTS A FUCKING PARASITE INTO MY ARM AND CALLS IT A GIFT! A FUCKING GIFT! SO DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE YOU HAVE A FUCKING CLUE THAT YOU KNOW HOW STRESSED I AM. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

The room went silent as the crowd heard this revelation. The fact that Elijah was going to die sent Twilight into teas and a cascade of 'I'm sorry's' Celestia had tears rolling down her face and Luna just looked down in somber sadness. The guards looked like they would burst into tears. His team simply sat back and soaked in the news.
Elijah sighed and picked up his daughter, slowly rocking her to sleep.

"And this is my daughter. Kreller Vardmadr."

Comments ( 18 )

Jesus fucking Christ :ajsleepy::fluttercry::raritydespair::raritycry::heart:

JT

4049438
What? What do you mean?

JT

4049438
Though the reaction is appreciated.

i didnt like the accusation and the possibility that he may die but this is what makes a good story drama and suspense

JT

4049597
Yep, makes a real good story. though I would like to know how I portrayed the filly?

4049487 the chapter what happened to that mare:fluttercry:

4049614 a little predictable but then again not only is it a filly but she was with a stranger her mother is dead and she needed a father figure probably so she chose the thing that saved her life

JT

4049649
But what about what happened to the guy who did it?
He was still alive afterwards.
And I can get gruesome.

JT

4049688
that's what I based it off of.

4049725 im confused based it off what exactly it should probably be obvious but i can be really dim at times

4049721 have him suffer the slowest most agonizing death that you can think of or in heavys case I promise you pain without end!

JT

4049782
Read near the end of the chapter. the dude pinned to the wall is the rapist!

JT

4049735
Based off your assumption.
But man, What Elijah did to that guy who raped the mare. Damn, thats a bad way to go huh?

4049839 personally i feel it was deserved

JT

4049843
I do too. But talk about painful. I mean getting your skull ripped out and being castrated, blinded and crucified with your ribs after being gutted?
Ow

4049833 Ik I wanted it to be worse

JT

4085553
Well, he's still alive, so...I have an idea

4087070 good make it bucking happen:flutterrage:

Login or register to comment