• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 1,254 Views, 41 Comments

Equestrian Mercenaries. - JT



When five mercenaries get pulled into Equestria, the magic awakens an ancient evil, Will they be enough to destroy the evil once and for all or will they be pulled into it's grasp?

  • ...
6
 41
 1,254

Sweet apple acres.

The group soon arrived on Sweet Apple Acres. Elijah and Mark both hummed in delight at the smell of the apples. Twilight worried about them, from what she had seen, these two were closer than they were to the others.
Also, why wouldn't Elijah let her study him? What was he hiding. Once they were on the porch of the farmhouse she dismissed these thoughts, they needed a place to stay, and AppleJack was the only pony with enough space to house them all. She brought her hoof up to knock on the door, and rapped it three times.
The door swung open to see a orange pony with a blonde mane and a stetson on her head.

"Well howdy Twilight! What can ah do for ya?" She asked, a smile forming across her lips.

"Um hi AppleJsck. I have a few friends here, who need a place to stay, and......you're the only one who has the space to house them."

"Well, dang! How big are these guys?"

"Take a look."

She stepped aside to reveal a bunch of biped figures, who were too tall to be of Pony Nature.

"Meet the Squad."

She pointed to the smallest one.

"Hayden." He smiled and waved.

She then switched to the next biggest one.

"Josiah." He shrugged.

She looked around and indicated the next one.

"Luke." He bowed and twirled.

"And those two over there are Elijah: The tall one. And Mark: The one riding the tall one."

The rest of the group heard this and turned to look at the spectacle. Thier eyes growing big and their faces curling up in a smug.

"Hurry up Mark! They'll notice us soon!"

"Shutup and stand still! I've almost got one."

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM MY APPLES!"

Elijah looked back at the fuming orange pony. He quickly glanced around for an escape.

"Fuck. Mark, we've been caught."

The two then got on the ground and walked over to AppleJack. The one called Elijah spoke first, hhis voice had a hint of sadness and disappointment in it.

"Sorry for trying to take your apples, Ms..."

"AppleJack"

"Ms Applejack"

"Good, now I see y'all need a place to stay, and that barn over there will be just the place, so make yourselves at home, just leave the apples alone. Okay?"

The whole squad answered in sync.

"Yes."

The rest of the pony's all went their separate ways, Twilight back to her Library, Celestia back to the Castle, and the squad into the barn.


None of them noticed the dozens of glowing eyes watching them from across the road.

Author's Note:

Short chapter, I know. But things will be kicking up very nicely.