• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 923 Views, 8 Comments

Cavete - S3xySnufflez



Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Pinkie go on an adventure unaided by Twilight

  • ...
 8
 923

Grim Defeat >:(

Grim Defeat

Flutters was wheezing, perspiring and yet gleaming in pride as they resumed back on their trek.

“Well, that was great, at least now I know that you can actually use your wings!” Rainbow giggled...

The girls laughed and continued on, remembering their conquests with Twilight; wishing she was here for some fun and magic to aid them.

"I wonder what she's doing now..." Fluttershy murmered.

"Who?" Dash stared.

"Twilight."

"I heard she's very busy with her duties. I mean, being a new princess and all..."

Rarity, AJ and Pinkie nodded.

"Yea, I wish she was with us on this adventure. It would rock."

"Yea."

"I miss her." Fluttershy whimpered.

"Me too." AJ said

"Moi aussi" Rarity sniffled.

"I feel sad..." Pinkie cried.

"We all miss her." RD finished.

"Well, on that less than tragic not.... Twi isn't dead... she's just a million miles away... she promised to visit soon so that's no biggie... we should concentrate on what's happening today. Listen. We should never part our ways and always stick by each other. Deal?" Rarity and Pinkie said.

"Deal." The other 3 replied in unison.

"I wonder what's gonna happen." Fluttershy said.

*a sigh went throughout the forest* “Hush darling, did you hear that?” Rarity questioned. “Why yes I did, you mean that scary, dark noise?” Fluttershy gasped.

"OH no... this is not good......" AJ muttered.

"This is waaaay not good." Pinkie whispered.

"Zut! J'naime pas! Je'naime pas! I don't like this!" Rarity stuttered.

"Wait for it....." Fluttershy said.

"Wait for it....."




“Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Holy shit.....No, no, no.... it can’t be!” Rainbow looked terrified for the first time.

Her wings had disappeared. So had Fluttershy’s. And Rarity’s wand. They were just plain humans now.

“Oh, suga’ cube... it’s alright! Your OK! Look, Fluttershy doesn’t have her wings either. This just means that some evil force is working against us and we have to use our brains and brawn to defeat it! C’mon Rainbow!” Applejack said half hallucinating, half comforting.

“NO nononononono!But they are my wings, the only thing that I really felt that I could beat ANYONE at, not just average people” Rainbow stuttered. This was damn important for her. Very MUCH.

“C’mon, sugar, you are really good at things, you nearly win all the time! And you can still run; cant you?!” Applejack said confused. What was going on?

“Yes but, you can beat me if you try hard enough and I hate coming second or even tied.” Rainbow muttered.

“That’s just cuz I am a better athlete than others you have competed with. I mean, you did beat me in the Iron Man contest, though with a few rough edges...” Applejack said as she shook her head in disbelief.

“GOD DAMN IT! What am I if I don’t win, and be awesome. You, Applejack, look at you, hard working, tough, kind. And you, Rarity, all fashionista, pretty, got all the paparazzi for fashion. And Pinkie, you are so happy, you are like the happy go lucky girl. And you Fluttershy, you are the most nicest girl I have ever met. You have grace and etc.” Rainbow lashed out

“And I have had enough of people who made fun of me. *stupid basketball maniacs* And I showed them up and I want to keep on showing them up. I want to be the best. But I can’t and I never will!” Rainbow Dash shot.

“Darling, you are really good at things, besides why do you even care-” Rarity started.

“That’s tactless” said Fluttershy.

“I CARE ALRIGHT, I CARE! I want to be the best but it always seems that my attempts are in vain! Ugh! Don’t you, DON'T YOU, you know when you win, don't you feel that pride that you did something? I know I can do it and I HATE it when I don't.” Rainbow grumbled.

“Well, *ehem* you could always try to be more lady like and sophisticated. Sports and other hubbubs should not matter to us girls.” Rarity drawled.

“YOU STILL DON”T GET IT DO YOU! -” Dash roared.

"Um... not trying to be mean here but... I suggest you be quiet Rarity...” Fluttershy mumbled.

“Suga’ cube, you might not think sports are fun but, Dash here loves them. How would you feel if someone said fashion is the stupidest thing in the world?” Applejack suggested.

“Hmph... At least I get mani-pedi’s sometimes.”A snuffed Rarity replied. She was really pissed.

“You people still don't get it do you? I want to make people proud to say that they are my friends.... “ Rainbow Dash said with gritted teeth.

“Well now don't go feelin’ bad an’ stuff cuz you're still our most loyalest friend, an awesome person and.......... *this is very hard for me to say* the best athlete that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Plus, why do you need to try to be the best, you already are.” Applejack said with a smile.

“Ugh, I am so sorry Rainbow, I kinda shot at you. You really are a good person. Don't let my sour mood sour you.” Rarity said.

Rainbow seemed slightly cheered up with these complements. “I am sorry too... I kinda got mad too...” Rainbow said, “This forest even got me sappy wappy!”

“Hey, um, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie? Look what I found...” Fluttershy mumbled as she pointed to a sign that read:

“ You have succeeded the first challenge, and yet created another one. Now you must finish this one without your advantages. Go human, let me watch you destroy yourself. ”

“ Huuuuuuuuuuuuu! That’s mean! NO ONE is supposed to be a meanie weenie, grumpy wumpy! It’s just not right!” Pinkie hollered dignified.

Rainbow Dash had gone through her temper and they continued their trek.

Trying to forget about the sign.

As they continued forward, they came upon a large tree, covering their path. It’s branches all twisted and curved.

Rainbow passed the tree with ease, knocking a bunch of branches down.

Rarity looked at the tree for a moment and passed.

Fluttershy stood there for a minute, her eyes watery. But soon enough did so move on.

Pinkie took a little while longer, but still was able to make it through.

Applejack though, stood rooted to the spot.

Staring at the tree with a mingled look of hope and grief.

Author's Note:

So? I hope it was slower paced this time. Thanks for the help! Sirius says hi!

Once again Thank you alot.... if theres any problem or anything i should correct please comment and tell me thanks!

S3xySnufflez