• Published 15th Sep 2013
  • 4,346 Views, 89 Comments

The Four Horsemen of Equestria - CaleMcManus21



Four people from different parts of the country will be brought together to help save a world that isn't their own. The catch? These people may be good in heart, but their backstories are villainous.

  • ...
11
 89
 4,346

Invasion Part 1

While everypony was asleep, I was walking around the nearly empty castle along with Jack. As the latter walked, he was shuffling his playing cards. "Don't you ever get tired with those?" I asked him.

"Nope. Whenever I leave the house, these playing cards comes along with me. I consider them my good luck charms. Especially this one." As he shuffled, he flicked a card out of the deck. I caught it and turned the card over.

"Queen of Hearts." Jack nodded. I handed the card to him in which he shuffled into the deck.

"This morning, I believe you tried to persuade Princess Cadance and Shining Armor to be their adopted son."

"And?" He asked as he put the cards away.

"Did they accept?"

"They will accept on one condition" Jack began.

"What is it?"

"If we win the invasion." I know for a fact that we will win this thing. Suddenly, I heard movement.

"Did you hear that?" I asked. I hurried down the hall.

"Cale, what is it?" Jack asked as we leaned against the wall. Instead of answering him, I peeked around the corner and saw a shadow of a human. I crept around the corner and crept up behind him. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a large switchblade. I flipped the blade out as I approached closer and closer to the human. "Approaching target" the human said as he neared a door. I quickly spun him around and drove the blade into his neck. The soldier dropped his gun and tried to pry my hand off him, but I just plunged the blade deeper and deeper into his neck. I pulled the blade out forcefully and watched as his body collapsed on the floor. "Come in!" I heard a voice on the radio. "Trooper, do you read?" I picked up the radio and switched it off.

"Dear God!" Jack gasped when he saw the large stab wound on the soldier's neck.

"Alert the other two, the guards, and everypony. We might have an invasion" I said. Jack nodded and ran off. I cleaned the blade using the soldier's shirt. After folding the blade and stuffing it back in my pocket, I picked up the assault rifle and examined it. Locked, loaded, and silenced. I'm good to go.

Outside, the man I grappled with from earlier sighed. Behind him was a small group of soldiers, all wearing dark attire so they can be camouflaged in the dark. "All right, we got one man down. Take the humans out first, then we deal with the Equestrians. GO!" He watched as his men grappled down from the rooftop and surrounded the back entrance. One soldier picked the lock, and once he got it open, the soldiers quietly and silently entered the castle one by one, and splitting up.

Elsewhere, Remy was walking down the hall on his way to the kitchen, but quickly ducked behind a corner when he heard a sound. Peeking, he saw four soldiers exit from a door. "Eyes open, and guns up" one of them whispered. Remy crouched down and reached into his inner jacket pockets. He pulled out two handguns, both equipped with silencers and pulled the hammers back. He waited patiently for the soldiers to draw closer to him.

"Come on you bastards" he whispered. "I dare you to get past this area and try to kill an Equestrian... I fucking dare you." As the footsteps were getting closer to his spot, Remy wrapped his fingers around the triggers. "1..." He said quietly. The soldiers were getting nearer. "2..." He could see their shadow from the moonlight. "3.." He jumped out of his hiding spot sideways and pulled the triggers of his guns frantically and watched as all four soldiers fell dead. Remy sighed and tucked his guns away.

"You!" A voice yelled. Glancing up, he saw a soldier approaching him with an assault rifle. "Get up on your feet now!"

"Wait, wait, wait, ok, ok, ok" Remy said raising his hands up as if he's surrendering. "Ok, man. You got me, I'm surrendering, I'm surrendering" Remy said as he steadily got up. "You don't have to pull the trigger."

"Hands on your fucking head" the solder said, keeping his gun aimed at Remy. As the teen did so, the soldier pulled out a radio. But before he could talk into it, something startled him.

"Wild Card!" A voice shouted. A Wild Card was thrown and hit the soldier at the side of his head.

"What the hell--?" The soldier asked. Taking the chance, Remy flicked out his contraption, pulled the hammer back and shot the soldier between the eyes. Jack approached his friend, laughing hysterically. He bent down and picked the card up. "Oh my God that was priceless" he said with a smile as he put the card away.

"Yeah, priceless" Remy nodded.

"Come on, we got to clear Canterlot of these hostiles" Jack said. The two friends ran down the hall.

I walked down the hall searching for any invaders. Feels odd that time has past by and not once did I pull the trigger on this thing. Suddenly, I heard a door open and ducked behind a corner. I heard footsteps and a soldier talking into his radio. I held the assault rifle like a baseball bat and waited patiently for him to walk by. When he did, I swung the gun and hit him in the head, knocking him out. Or at least, I think I knocked him out. I saw that I had swung the gun so hard, there was a dent on it. No way he could survive that hit. Just to be sure though, I tossed the gun aside, bent down, and snapped the soldier's neck. I grabbed the radio, switched it off, and tossed it on the soldier's body. When I checked the soldier's equipment, I retrieved a handgun with a silencer on it. I smiled, pocketed it, and left.

I made my way down another part of the hall and saw two soldiers guarding the door. I ducked behind a wall and listened to the voice on the radio. "Sir, we got 2 hostages. A pink mare and a unicorn. Husband and wife, they're not going anywhere." I reached into my pocket pulled out a phone, and dialed a number.

"This is Jack" I heard him say.

"They got Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. Held hostage in their own room."

"What?! No fuck that! I'm going over there and I'm getting them out! That's my adoptive parents their holding! You tell those sons of bitches that they crossed the line of holding my adoptive parents hostage. I'm gonna ring their necks, snap them, and..." I hung up because I could hear him from down the hall. I glanced up and saw Jack approaching me with a pissed off look on his face. "Come on Cale, let's get them!" I got to my feet and we both charged at the two soldiers. I dropped on my knees and slid across the floor and punched both soldiers in the nuts as hard as I could. Before either of them could scream. I grabbed one of the silenced assault rifles and gunned them down. Jack retrieved two tactical knives from the dead soldiers' belts and kicked the door open. Inside were 4 soldiers and each of them were aiming their guns at a bound, gagged, and blindfolded Princess Cadance, and an unconscious Shining Armor.

"Knock knock" Jack said as he threw the tactical knives, getting two of them in the chest. I stepped into the room and gunned down one soldier but wounded the other. "Hold this" I said as I handed Jack the assault rifle. I approached the wounded soldier and got him to his knees.

"Fuck you!" He spat. "When my boss finds out about this, you'll pay dearly!"

"I'll bet" I said as I pulled out the silenced handgun, pulled the hammer back, and shot him in the legs. The soldier then began screaming in pain. I walked over behind him, aimed the gun at the back of his head and said a prayer.

"A shepherd I shall be
For Thee my Lord for Thee
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
That my feet may swiftly carry out Thy command
So I shall flow a river forth onto Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patri
Et Filli
Spiritus Sancti."

I pulled the trigger to shut him up and tucked the gun away.