• Published 15th Sep 2013
  • 4,346 Views, 89 Comments

The Four Horsemen of Equestria - CaleMcManus21



Four people from different parts of the country will be brought together to help save a world that isn't their own. The catch? These people may be good in heart, but their backstories are villainous.

  • ...
11
 89
 4,346

The Rings of the Horsemen

Night has arrived and we were recently called by Princess Celestia to meet her and Princess Twilight outside. When we approached them, we all bowed to them. "I've called you here for one reason" Princess Celestia said in a serious tone. In front of her was a small brown box. "Chase, come and see" she said. The Casanova approached her and bowed. "You may rise" she said. She used her magic to open the box and levitated a silver ring with a white stone on it. When he grasped the stone, he saw an engraved image of a bow. "Put it on" she urged. Chase smiled nervously at Princess Twilight and slipped the ring on. Just then, a white portal appeared behind him and a white horse galloped out. Not only that, but a white bow appeared in his hand and a quiver of arrows of the same color appeared on his back. In addition, we saw that his eyes were now white, and he also had white armor. "Nice!" He laughed. Even his voice has changed into a somewhat demonic tone.

"Cale, come and see" Princess Celestia ordered. As I did, she levitated a silver ring with a red stone on it. Engraved on it was a sword. I slipped on a ring and watched as a red portal appeared. A red horse galloped out of it and neighed loudly. As soon as I mounted the horse, a red sword appeared in my hand, red armor appeared on my body, and my eyes were fiery red. "Holy shit!" I gasped at my new body as well as my demonic voice.

"Jack, come and see" she said with a smile. Jack approached her as a silver ring with a black stone with the engraving of a pair of scales appeared. He grasped the ring into his hand and looked at it. He closed his eyes and slipped on the ring. A black portal appeared and a black horse galloped out. When Jack opened his eyes, he saw that he was wearing black armor and he held a black scale on his hand. He laughed in his demonic tone and mounted the horse. What we saw is his black eyes.

"Remy, come and see" Princess Celestia said as she levitated the silver ring with a pale stone on it that had the engraved image of a scythe. The gunslinger approached the ring and put it on. A pale portal appeared and a pale horse galloped out, neighing. Remy mounted his horse and had the same demonic we had, a pale scythe, and pale eyes. But he didn't have armor, instead, his skin, flesh, and blood had disappeared. He was nothing but bone. And his skeletal body became as pale as his scythe and horse.

Princess Celestia smiled at us four. "As long as you have those rings on you, you cannot die" she explained. "Unfortunately I must hold on to these rings until the time has come for you to wear them" she said.

"That's ok" I said in my demonic voice. I dismounted the horse and removed the ring. The other three watched as red light engulfed me. When it vanished, everything I once had were gone and I was now back to my regular self, in my normal clothes. I handed Princess Celestia the ring. "When the time comes for the ring to be worn, I'll be ready" I said as I entered the castle. "Come on, guys" I said. My three new friends removed their rings and handed them to Princess Celestia in which she placed them in the box.

"Thank you for showing us the rings Your Majesty" Chase said. "And if you need us, anything at all. Feel free to..."

"Ok, Romeo, time for bed" Jack said as he dragged Chase to the entrance of the castle. Princess Celestia used her magic to carry the box. As the two Princesses followed us inside, the man I grappled with earlier watched the whole thing from the rooftop. He grinned evilly and began to jump from one rooftop to another, eventually disappearing into the night.