• Published 15th Sep 2013
  • 4,344 Views, 89 Comments

The Four Horsemen of Equestria - CaleMcManus21



Four people from different parts of the country will be brought together to help save a world that isn't their own. The catch? These people may be good in heart, but their backstories are villainous.

  • ...
11
 89
 4,344

Showdown

I entered a large dim room which was probably the size of a ballroom. "Cale McManus" Sir Prize said. He stood in a corner with four soldiers. "I'm surprised that you managed to take out my men. But look where we are... It's only me, my four remaining men, against you. How sad."

"Then I'll just have to take you guys on."

"Cale, you should know that I can use magic. But after all that has happened tonight, I was so mad, that I didn't think about using them. But now I can unleash my anger on you!" Suddenly the door kicked open and four shards of crystals impaled all four soldiers.

"You son of a bitch" Remy said as he had his gun out. "That's why you wanted to stop by that room? To get the shards and do this?"

"Yep" Jack answered.

"Asshole" Remy whispered.

"So. It all comes down to this" Sir Prize said with a smile. "Four fucking normal humans praised to be Horsemen against a man who used to live in Equestria and is armed with magic. This will be the easiest fight ever!"

"What did I tell you?" I asked. I clenched my right fist and it engulfed into flames. "Never underestimate the Horsemen." I threw a fireball at Sir Prize. He cried out and staggered back. Chase fired a beam of light, stunning him for a split second. When he regained focus, the entire room was fogged. "Where are we Sir Prize?" I asked. A streak of shadow slithered across the floor. It then rose up, and Jack morphed back into his human self. He threw a few punches at Sir Prize and morphed back into a shadow, slithering back into the fog. Sir Prize began to walk aimlessly through the fog.

"Come in Sir Prize" Chase said. "Use your magic against us. Or maybe you don't have magic. Maybe you're just bullshitting us." Remy jumped out of the fog and began to throw punches. Sir Prize blocked all of them and kicked Remy in the chest. Sir Prize clicked his fingers and the fog slowly withered away. Remy shrouded himself in fog but Sir Prize made them vanish with a click of his fingers, he laughed and kicked him in the chest. Chase fired a beam of light at him, but Sir Prize waved his hand, and the light dimmed to nothing.

"Believe me now, Cale? You can't beat me!" My hands engulfed in fire and I charged at him. I began to throw punches but Sir Prize began to take them as if they were nothing. He even seemed more relaxed with the fire hitting him. He faked a yawn, "This is getting nowhere" he blocked one of my punches and kicked me in the chest. "Face it! I'm more powerful than you Horsemen put together!" He clapped his hands together and a wall of fire surrounded us. "Now you got nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide! It's just you against me. The all powerful human in Equestria! When I'm done with you! I will be the god of Equestria and I shall rule what is rightfully mine!"

"Face it Cale, we can't beat him. He'll just counter it with magic" Chase said. I closed my eyes and began to think.

"Don't play that shitty mind trick on me Cale, because no matter what plan you have up your sleeve, I'll always counter it." He laughed boisterously.

"Then I'll just have to throw everything I got until something comes up" I said. I charged at him and began to throw numerous punches and kicks, but Sir Prize easily evaded and blocked them. He even swatted away the fireballs I threw at him like flies. 'Come on, I know you're getting this' I thought in my head. Remy and the others joined my in the hand-to-hand combat.

"This is exciting" Sir Prize said. Refusing to stop, we gave it all we got.

'Come on, don't stop....' I thought. 'Keep going.' Jack morphed into a shadow and slithered across the floor. He rose up behind him and turned into his human form. Sir Prize expected him and elbowed him in the chest. Just then, he began to breathe heavily. However, the more weak he got, the more energetic the four of us became. 'Yes!' My hands engulfed in flame and I threw two streaks of fire at his legs, burning them greatly. Sir Prize screamed and writhed on the floor.

"Tiring him out from blocking was your plan?" Jack asked, trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry. It was the only way" I walked over to one of the dead soldiers and retrieved a handgun. I then approached Sir Prize. "For everything you have done, you deserve to live in hell" I said. I hauled him to his knees. Due to them being burned, Sir Prize screamed in pain. "Shut up! You deserve this!"

"Why? I was an all powerful human, why did I lose to four random individuals?"

"Because I helped them" a voice said. It belonged to Princess Celestia. "Sir Prize, your evil doings in inexcusable and for that, I have slowly removed every ounce of energy you had left and gave them to the Four Horsemen. Remy and the others walked to the side of the room.

"But mother... I just want to make you proud."

"Don't give me that! You're no longer my adoptive son! You never were ever since you became power hungry!"

"That must hurt" I whispered into his ear.

"Cale... Do what you must and finish him off."

"With pleasure" I said. I aimed my gun at the back of his head. I opened my mouth to say something, but another handgun was aimed at the back of his head as well. I turned to my left and saw Remy wearing a serious look on his face. Another gun then was aimed at the back of Sir Prize's head. This gun was being held by Chase. Jack approached Sir Prize from the side and aimed his gun at Sir Prize's scalp.

"For everything you did. From trying to take over Canterlot, to threatening the lives of our friends, for killing a family member, and all the shit you have pulled while you were here, I wish you a fucking eternity in hell" I said.

"Cale. How does your prayer go?" Remy asked.

"Say what I say" I said. We recited my prayer together.

'A shepherd I shall be
For Thee my Lord for Thee
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
That my feet may swiftly carry out Thy command
So I shall flow a river forth onto Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
In Nomine Patri
Et Fili (we all cocked our handguns)
Spirtus Sancti'

We all pulled the trigger and saw all four bullets do their work.