• Published 15th Sep 2013
  • 4,345 Views, 89 Comments

The Four Horsemen of Equestria - CaleMcManus21



Four people from different parts of the country will be brought together to help save a world that isn't their own. The catch? These people may be good in heart, but their backstories are villainous.

  • ...
11
 89
 4,345

Ride of the Horsemen

I estimated the make-out session to be 20 minutes. After putting on my shirt and leather jacket back on, Princess Celestia rounded up the other three Horsemen along with Princess Luna and Princess Twilight. The make out session wi Princess Twilight has brought Chase's confidence, and morale really high. "Let's do this shit! I'm fucking pumped!" Jack, Remy and I just rolled our eyes.

"As you know, Checkmate as said that if we don't want the raid to get any worse then it'll actually be, you are not to use the rings" Princess Celestia said. We pulled out our shadowed items (plastic ring, revolver, playing cards, leather jacket) and placed them on the grass. Sitting next to Princess Celestia's forehooves was a small box. We watched as Princess Celestia turned the items back to their original forms and opened the box. Inside it were 6 necklaces. Princess Twilight's eyes widened as the rings were placed inside.

"You're keeping the rings with the elements?!" She asked excitedly. Princess Celestia nodded.

"When the time come for you and the other five to use the elements, the Horsemen will also use the rings" she explained.

"Wait, who are the other five?" Jack asked.

"Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie" Princess Twilight answered. This surprised the four of us.

"We've been here for what, a night or two and we just found out now?" Remy asked. "Why weren't we told about this?"

"Thou didn't ask" Princess Luna answered.

"How were we supposed to know?" Jack asked.

"Never hurts to ask" Chase answered, patting Jack in the back. After using her magic to close the box and locked it, Princess Celestia turned to us. "Now for your magic" she said.

"We get magic?" Chase asked excitedly. Princess Celestia nodded and approached him.

"Now remember, I can't grant you the magic that I taught Sir Prize. But I can grant you magic that matches your Horseman's colors. Casanova Chase, since your signature color is white, I'm granting you magic based on light. " she pressed her horn against his heart and we watched as his body was engulfed in bright light. Behind him, a bright portal opened and an illuminating white horse galloped out. Chase laughed and began to stroke its coat and mane. Princess Celestia approached Jack next.

"Wild Card Jack, I believe your signature color is black, so I'm giving you shadow based magic." She pressed her horn against Jack's heart. Jack watched in awe as shadow aura began to envelope him. Behind him, a shadowy portal appeared and a black horse shrouded in shadow and red eyes galloped out. Jack mounted his horse as shrouds of shadow began to flow out of his hands. Princess Celestia approached Remy next.

"Remy Brecht, your color is pale, so you're magic will be based on fog." Just like the previous two, she pressed her horn against his heart. Fog began to form around him. Remy adjusted his cap so we could see his expression more clearly. Behind him, a skeletal horse with fog coming out of its empty eye sockets, mouth, and spaces between all of its bones galloped out.

"Cale McManus" Princess Celestia said. "Since your color is red, your magic will be fire-based." She pressed her horn against my heart. I watched with amazement and shock as my body slowly engulfed itself in fire. When the burning sensations ceased, a fiery portal appeared behind me and a horse engulfed in fire galloped out, neighing loudly.

"There art also things thou shalt need to know" Princess Luna said as we all mounted our horses. "When thy sister and thyself art in peril, your magic won't work."

"Luna is correct" Princess Celestia said. "As long as we are safe from danger, your magic will work. But if either of us are in a life and death situation, your magic will not work."

"That sounds fair" I said.

"So are you going to teleport us to Canterlot?" Jack asked.

"No" Princess Celestia answered. "I will teleport myself, Luna, and Twilight to Canterlot. I want you four to ambush the soldiers by following the Ponyville train tracks to Canterlot."

"No problem. After all, I'm great when it comes to ambushing" Remy said.

'Showoff' Jack thought to himself.

"Good luck Horsemen, you will need it to save Canterlot." With a flash of bright light, the three mares were gone.

"Well I guess this is it" Remy said. "The fate of Canterlot depends on us."

"And if we want to use our magic to take out every fucking human that dares try to kill the residents, we have to protect Princess Celestia and Princess Luna at all costs" Jack added.

"I'm ready to kick some ass!" Chase shouted. His horse reared up, knocking him on the ground. "Damn it."

"Gentlemen, it all comes down to this. One day one, we were all strangers to each other. Now we are fighting together to save the one place I feel comfortable calling 'Home.' "

"Damn right to that" Chase said as he got back on his horse.

"Now..." I said as I grasped the reigns of my horse. "Let's ride!" I let out a cry and my horse galloped back to Ponyville. The other three urged their horses to follow. Unknown to us, most of the residents looked out their windows and saw us four heading towards the Ponyville train station and our horses galloping down the tracks to Canterlot.

There was one plan and one plan only.

SAVE CANTERLOT!