• Published 15th Sep 2013
  • 4,344 Views, 89 Comments

The Four Horsemen of Equestria - CaleMcManus21



Four people from different parts of the country will be brought together to help save a world that isn't their own. The catch? These people may be good in heart, but their backstories are villainous.

  • ...
11
 89
 4,344

Knight Takes King

Princess Twilight was thrown into her room, bound only. Check,ate entered the room and turned to the soldiers. "Hunt the four down" he said. As soon as the door closed, he approached Princess Twilight. "I've been waiting for a long time for this" he said. He raised a hoof up and brushed back his mane, revealing a horn. Princess Twilight gasped.

"You're..."

"That's right. The plan was to make Sir Prize think I'm an Earth Pony playing tricks on him. In reality, I've been using magic to get into his head. Everything I did was through magic."

"What about your strategies?"

"No that's my specialty."

"That day. When Princess Celestia told me about the vision."

"That was me. The beauty of advanced magic. I used it so well, I love it when ponies forget what I really am. And if my knowledge is correct, I believe only magic can kill an alicorn. No human technology can kill us."

"But Prince Blublood..."

"I was the one who killed him. The same time Sir Prize pulled the trigger, I stopped his heart, making him believe he killed the stallion." He approached closer to her. "Now... I'm going to do what my destiny truly is. Make you my queen." Twilight began to whimper.

Outside, I stayed several soldiers with a lance I found against the wall. I threw it like a javelin, and watched it impale a soldier. A couple feet away from me, Jack threw the crystal shards at the soldiers, targeting either head, neck, or heart. Remy was dual wielding two silenced handguns and began to gun down the soldiers. When he ran out of ammo, he dropped his weapons, and flicked both his wrists. Using the guns on his contraption, he gunned down more soldiers. Chase made his way through the chaos, dodging bullets, and evading falling soldiers.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I grappled with a soldier with an assault rifle.

"Finding Princess Twilight!" He shouted. I lowered the assault rifle, and aimed it at the soldier's chest. I cocked it, and pulled the trigger, making the soldier shoot himself. After emptying a mag, I joined Jack and Remy in a hand-to-hand combat with their opponents.

Chase made his down a hall and leaned against a wall in fatigue. He then heard whispers in a room ahead of him. He approached the door and opened it. He found the hostages. He ran up to them and began to remove the collars from the unicorns and alicorn (Princess Cadance). Once that was done, they used their magics to untie everypony in the room. "Come on, I'm going to get you to safety. Where's Princess Luna and Princess Celestia?" He asked.

"They're both held hostage in their room" Princess Cadance answered.

"Where is it?" He asked.

"On the very top floor."

Chase turned to a guard. "I want you to lead everypony outside. Guard their houses, and every single one of them until this is over." The guard saluted and he and the other royal guards led the citizens outside. Chase blushed as each pony said their thanks. His heart almost stopped when Princess Cadance hugged him. As soon as she left, Chase stepped outside and bumped into Jack.

"Where's Princess Celestia and Princess Luna?" He asked.

"In their room" Chase answered.

"We gotta get them out of there."

"But Princess Twilight..." Chase said. Jack thought for a minute.

"Ok, get the mare you love, I'll handle this." Before Chase could say another word, Jack ran off. Chase walked down the opposite end of the hall. Jack and Remy collided into each other somewhere at a fork. "Where's Cale?" Jack asked.

"Looking for Sir Prize. Where's Chase?"

"Looking for Princess Twilight."

"Where are you going?" They asked at the same time.

"Finding Princess Celestia and Princess Luna" Chase answered

"Looking for you" Remy answered at the same time. "Oh shit, we got to find the two Princesses" he said. The two ran down the hall and up a flight of steps.

"God I hate stairs" Remy moaned.

"It's good for exercise" Jack answered.

"Whatever."

In Princess Celestia's Room

The two royal sisters were tethered to wall. The chains were connected to the collars around their necks. In front of them were a few soldiers and the only remaining ones. "What do you think we should do to them?" One soldier asked.

"I don't know. It's Checkmate's call." Outside, Jack and Remy quietly approached the door. Jack slowly opened the door and spotted their targets.

"There's only a few of them in there" he whispered. Remy pulled out a handgun and cocked it. "Jesus, how many handguns do you have?"

"A lot" he said. Jack pulled out a crystal shard.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah" Remy answered.

"One... Two..." Jack counted.

"Three!" They both said together. Jack kicked the door open and threw the shard at a soldier's back and another at the back of his head. Remy gunned down the remaining soldiers and used the last two on the collars. "Well Jack, I think it's safe to say that bullets to faster than blades."

"You're a showoff you know that?"

"Yeah I know,".

"Where art Cale and Chase?" Princess Luna asked.

"Cale is finding Sir Prize and Chase is finding Princess Twilight" Remy answered.

"When you see them, tell them that we are safe."

"Which means we can use the magic you have given us?" Jack asked excitedly. Princess Celestia nodded. The two bowed to them. "Don't worry Your Highnesses. We'll end this."

Near Princess Twilight's Room

Chase found a handgun on the floor and picked it up. "One bullet" he said. He cocked the gun, opened the door and found Princess Twilight, huddled and crying while Checkmate stood over her.

"You will be my queen! Now kiss me!"

"No!" She screamed. Chase glared and quietly entered the room. He gripped the gun tightly in his hands.

"Twilight Sparkle! I command you to be my queen!" He screamed. He was so blinded by wanting to be Twilight's bride that he failed to use his magic to see this coming. Chase aim the gun against the back of Checkmate's head.

"Knight to Twilight's room. Checkmate" he said. He pulled the trigger and watched the unicorn fall on the floor. He untied Princess Twilight and the two embraced each other tightly. Chase smiled knowing that his mare was safe. Twilight's tears wet his his shirt a little. "Everypony is outside."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to kill the one that started this" he said. The two bid each other goodbye with a hug and a kiss.