• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 1,108 Views, 10 Comments

Newcomers - RainbowDash89



Three Anthro's come to live in Ponyville. A music loving wolf, a magical leopard, and her brother a hard working Leopard.

  • ...
22
 10
 1,108

Stamp on the ground

Stamp on the ground

After a full week of planning with Vinyl and teaching Rainbow Dash some dance moves for the rave that Vinyl was planning, Alex was dead tried and yet he still had hours of work he must do before tonight. Alex was in town hall working on wiring up the lights and the sound broad. Vinyl was helping him by get some songs ready to play. Octavia was back at home playing her cello, and Rainbow Dash was busy doing her job as a weather pony. Alex was under the DJ table doing his thing well, Vinyl tried not to step or trip over Alex.

“So Alex what is your big plan for tonight?” asked Vinyl looking threw all her songs, Alex just took a deep breath.

“I’m working on the lights and the keyboard so whenever you hit a different key some of the lights above the dance floor will turn on and off. Also some of my friends are bringing me pressure lights and some screens to go over the lights.” Alex replied.

“Alex what are pressure lights?” asked Vinyl as she looked down at Alex.

“You see Vinyl, they are a kind of light when you step on them they turn on, and when take your hoof or paw off of them they turn off. I’m surprised you never heard of them.” Said Alex looking up at Vinyl, she just smiled at him. After a little bit Alex was done hooking up the table with the lights overhead. Vinyl started playing on the key board and the lights went crazy. Alex was very pleased with his work. Alex and Vinyl went outside to wait for Alex’s friends.

“So Alex what do your friends look like?” asked Vinyl as she watched other ponies walk by.

“It will be to young anthromal fox twins, no bigger than a filly unless they shape shifted.” Alex replied smelling the air. Twilight and Gia walked by to see how things were going for the Rave.

“Hay there Alex, Vinyl, so how are things going for the rave tonight?” asked Gia as she sat next to Alex.

“Things are doing fine, just waiting for the young trouble makers.” Alex said waving a paw in the air. The four of them talked for a while, till Alex and Gia stood and up and waved at to ponies pulling a chart. Twilight didn’t know why Alex and Gia wear waving, but Vinyl had a good idea.


Meanwhile at the Apple farm Applejack, Big Mac, and Neko wear picking and bucking apples for Vinyl’s order. Babs and Applebloom took the day off from school so they could help Granny Smith make the cider for tonight. Applejack and Big Mac wear working hard at their apple bucking, while Neko grabbed the buckets that wear full of apples and putting them in a wagon, so Big Mac could take it back the barn. Vinyl had ordered twenty barrels of cider, and they only had made nine barrels. After a while the wagon got full, so Big Mac pulled it back to the barn. Neko and AJ took a little breather before they want back to work. Applejack told Neko the story of when Flim and Flam where in Ponyville last winter. Neko liked hearing how the two sales ponies got ran out of town. Neko and Applejack gave each other a kiss, and went back to work, so they could be done time Big Mac came back. Applejack liked working with Neko, for Neko he just liked to help out where he is needed, but he still liked being close to AJ. Shortly after the two of them got back to work a young mare, about AJ’s age came trotting towards them. It was Carrot Top; she had a pale gold body and a carrot colored mane and tail. Neko paid her no mind and kept working. Carrot Top walked for to Applejack, so she could talk to her.

“Hay AJ, I see you’re hard at work like you all ways seem to be.” Carrot Top proclaimed.

“I sure am. I got to fill out this order for Vinyl’s party tonight.” AJ replied bucking the apples off from the tree.

“It seems to me that this party is making Everypony some money. Like Sugar cube corner just got some carrots from me, a little while ago.

“So what brings you here?” asked Applejack as she went over to anther tree so she could buck the apples.

“I just wanted to see how you were doing; beside I heard your dating that cat over there.” Carrot Top replied as she pointed to Neko with her hoof. Applejack just kicked the tree and the apples fell off.

“Yes I’m doing just fine and yes I’m dating that cat over there. Has you can see I don’t have time to sit and talk right know, but you are more than welcome to help me buck these apples.” Applejack replied taking a deep breath.



Alex and Gia walked up to the two earth ponies pulling the cart, so they may talk with them. Twilight and Vinyl just followed their friends to talk to these ponies.
“I’m so glad to see that you two made it here on time, but just turn back to normal for now.” Alex said rubbing a paw on one of their heads. The two ponies turned into two clouds of smoke after a booming sound and two young anthromal red foxes stood by the wagon. They were brother and sister. The sister name was Vulpine, and her brother was called Charan. The two were as tall as Applebloom and her friends, but they were about the same age has Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Twilight was shocked about how good they were on their transformation spell.

“Oh come on Alex just because were foxes, that does not mean we are late for everything.” Vulpine snapped, Alex just rolled his eyes at her.

“I don’t think he means you are late because your foxes, but you do get yourselves in trouble making you late.” Replied Gia laughing a little bit, Charan just tapped his paw on the dirt.

“We told the Princess of this land that we would not make any trouble to that scale, so here we are on time.” Said Charan trying to bigger then what he really was; Vulpine gave herself a face paw. Alex and Vinyl pulled the cart inside so they could set up the lights that the foxes had brought. In the meantime Twilight wanted to know more about the fox twins.

“I heard a lot about you two and your magic from Gia, and I would like to learn more about.” Said Twilight looking down at the two foxes, Vulpine snapped her fingers together and some emerald green flames shot out and spun around her, the funnel of flames grew bigger till Twilight was looking at herself. Twilight looked hard at Vulpine and saw that her sharp white teeth were still in her mouth.

“Say Vulpine that really cool, but I can see your sharp teeth when you smile.” Said Gia looking at the Twilight and Vulpine, Charan lifted up Vulpine’s back lag.

“Say sis, you’re going to be leaving some paw mark when you walk.” Replied Charan putting his sister’s back leg down, Gia and Twilight laughed a little bit. Vulpine went back to normal, and the four of them went out to go eat.


Twilight, Gai, and the fox twins walked over to a dinner to eat some lunch. Twilight got herself a salad; well the other had dried meat to eat. Twilight looked around and she saw a lot of ponies she didn’t know.

“So Vulpine, Charan, can you tell me what you can do with fox magic besides transformation spells?” asked Twilight turning her head over to the foxes.

“Fox magic is mostly used for transformation spells, but Charan use it to shrink, and I use it to for many other things, like teleporting short distances.” Replied Vulpine as Charan shrunk down on the table and Vulpine popped on a nearby roof and back. Charan was just as big as Twilight’s hoof. Twilight look in awe at Charan, after a little while he did a back flip and went to his normal size and landed in his chair.

“Those where some awesome tricks, I know how to teleport, but I no idea that foxes could do the same thing. Also Charan that was a nice trick you did by shrinking yourself, but why would you want to be that small?” replied Twilight still in awe.

“Twilight, my brother just likes to be that small for some reason, even if he runs the risk of being stepped on” Vulpine explained to Twilight.

“Twilight you will find out that the twins are good at what they do.” Said Gia swallowing some meat, Twilight wanted to learn more about fox magic.

“So Vulpine, what are you and your brother good at?” asked Twilight.

“Back when, before my brother and I met Gia and the other we did what we had to live.” Replied Vulpine after taking a bite of meat, Twilight just wanted to know everything about her two new friends.

“So Charan, how long are you staying here in Ponyville?” asked Gia looking over at him.

“We are just staying till Monday.” Charan replied flicking his ears.

“So where are you to going to live after you leave?” asked Twilight.

“We will be meeting up with a Unicorn named Trixie, and we will be traveling with her.” Replied Vulpine waving her paw in the air, Twilight was confused why they would they want to hang out with Trixie. They finshed eating their lunch and they went over to Twilight’s place to talk some more. Gia was unsure about having the twins in Ponyville, because to her Ponyville would make a great playground for them. Gia was glad to see that the twins acted their age for ounce.

Back on the farm Neko, AJ, and Carrot Top just got done with bucking apples. Big Mac came by to pick up the apples. When they got all the buckets of apples on to the wagon, they went back to the barn. AJ and Carrot Top talked all the way back to the barn, while Neko and Big Mac didn’t say a word. Neko and Big Mac didn’t hate each other, but rather they had nothing to talk about. When they got back Big Mac went to his room to take a nap, Neko ate some lunch, Applebloom and Babs went to the club house, and Applejack and Carrot Top talked some more while making a huge lunch for every pony who helped out.

“So how do you like dating Neko?” asked Carrot Top as she gave AJ a nudge.

“I have to say Carrot Top, it’s been great. Even if we met each other all most two weeks ago, I feel like I’m alive for the first time. I mean having you, Twilight, and the others as friends was fun and all, but it Neko is just I don’t know how to explain it.” Replied Applejack blushing, Carrot Top just laughed a little bit.

“So Applejack, I must say you really do love him don’t you? I must say having friends is a superb thing to have, but having a very special some pony is the best, or a cat for you.” Said Carrot Top washing some apples off, Applejack just turned to look at her friend.

“Thanks Carrot, that means a lot to me. Also thanks for helping out today.” Replied Applejack as she smiled over at Carrot Top. Neko came inside the house and gave Applejack a kiss on her for head and helped them out with cleaning all the fruit and vegetables for their lunch. Applejack just smiled at him, Carrot Top just laughed at AJ a little bit.

“So Neko how do you like dating a pony?” asked Carrot Top nudging Neko.

“I love dating Applejack, it is more fun then I first believed it would be. Sadly I can’t eat fresh meat in front of her.” Replied Neko as he washed some carrots, AJ just rolled her eyes.

“The main reason I don’t let him, is because it makes me sick to my stomach.” Said AJ looking over at Neko’s face, when they were done the whole family sat done to eat well, and then Neko played outside with Winona. Applejack and Applebloom watched Neko play with Winona, AJ thought it to be very cute, that the the two of them became friends.


After Everypony was done eating their launch, AJ and Neko took a nap in the barn, while Applebloom and Babs ran over to the school to see Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Willow. Big Mac took all the cider to Vinyl’s place. Carrot Top went home to take her nap, while Granny Smith was doing who knew what. Neko and Applejack just talked before they went to sleep. It was still six hours till the party even started. Applejack just looked over at Neko who had just had fallen asleep. She looked at Neko’s paws to his face, looking just to look. Neko yawned and AJ got a good look at his teeth. After a while Applebloom came home, the four young fillies ran into the barn, Neko and Applejack woke up to see them running around. Applejack walked inside the house so she could sleep in there. Neko got up and went to the upper level of the barn to hunt mice and rats. The young fillies just played their games. Neko looked down at the fillies and smelled the air, someone was about to walk inside. Alex opened the door as well as Octavia walked inside, Neko jumped down to see what Alex wanted.

“I see you’re done with Vinyl’s order. So Neko could have Applejack or Big Mac bring it to town hall.” Said Alex reaching out his paw, Neko grabbed Alex’s paw.

“Yeah sure Alex, so is everything ready for tonight?” asked Neko flicking one of his ears. Octavia just watched the young fillies played, she remembered the days when she was young. Alex looked over at Octavia and put a paw on back. Octavia looked up at Alex; the two of them walked out and head back to Octavia’s place. When they got back Vinyl was sound asleep up stairs. Octavia welcomed the peace and quiet, when she walked down stairs she saw Alex asleep on the couch. Octavia put a blanket over Alex and she went back upstairs to her room to play her cello. She had all day to herself, no Vinyl and her wubs, and she did not mind Alex sleeping on the couch, but she didn’t want to wake him up. She started to play her cello, so she could create a nice mood for the house.

Later that night Alex, Rainbow Dash, and Vinyl where getting everything ready to go for the rave. Alex made sure the pressure lights were working and pulled some glows sticks aside to sell to anypony who came to the rave. Vinyl was working on her sound broad, well Rainbow Dash got a head count of all the ponies waiting in line. Applejack and Neko came with the apple cider and Pinkie Pie came with the food. After a little while Rainbow Dash came back inside with her report.

“Okay Vinyl, I got what you asked for.” Said Rainbow Dash as she flew over to Vinyl, Vinyl looked up so she could talk to Rainbow Dash.

“All right Rainbow Dash, what do you have for me?” asked Vinyl looking up at Dash.

“There is about 1000 ponies waiting to come in line for the rave.” Replied Rainbow Dash still hovering over Vinyl, Alex mouth just dropped and Vinyl was glad there were so many ponies. Applejack and Neko got the apple cider ready to go, and Pinkie got the food all ready to go. Vinyl got the music ready and started to play some music playing. Neko and Rainbow Dash got ready for the dance. Vinyl turned off the lights and turned on the spotlights and the pressure lights. The music could be heard from outside, Everypony in line got super excited for the rave to start. Twilight was in line with Spike so they could go to their first rave. Gia, Summer Song, and the fox twins were right beside Twilight. Gia and Summer Song where talking with each other and Twilight and Spike were talking with the fox twins, a lot of the other ponies were talking about so many different things. Charan and Vulpine talked to Twilight about magic well Spike just took a little nap. Gia and Summer Song were talking about their pasts. When the doors opened to town hall the line of ponies walked up to pay for the rave. When Twilight and the others walked in, the sound of music was over welling. Different colored lights turning on and off, Alex and Rainbow Dash were dancing on the pressure lights. Alex had a glow stick around his neck and two of them on strings around his wrists as well as on his ankles. Rainbow Dash had glow sticks around her neck as well; she had them also around each hoof. The lights they were dancing on were a light show all on their own. Vinyl’s DJ table was all decked out; she put out wubs to match Rainbow and Alex’s dance. When Alex and Rainbow Dash finished their first dance, they took a break to talk to their friends. Alex sat down with Gia, and Summer and Rainbow Dash sat with Twilight, Spike, and the Twins. Vinyl played some more music.

“That was a great dance you did Rainbow Dash.” Said Twilight drinking some cider, Rainbow Dash just shook her mane.

“Well Twilight I all ways do great at everything I do, but I rather become a wonder bolt then a raver.” Replied Rainbow Dash looking over at the dance floor, the twins where busy eating some dry meat. Vulpine looked over at Alex talking with Gia, she just rolled her eyes, and laughed a little bit.

“What is so funny over there Vulpine?” asked Twilight looking over at Alex and the others.

“Oh it’s nothing Twilight, you wouldn't get it.” Replied Vulpine swallowing some meat, the night went on for hours, when the party had ended, every pony was almost gone. Applejack needed to Babs to the train station, in about four hours. Vinyl and Alex had a great hit, even if they had to clean up the mess in town square.