• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 1,109 Views, 10 Comments

Newcomers - RainbowDash89



Three Anthro's come to live in Ponyville. A music loving wolf, a magical leopard, and her brother a hard working Leopard.

  • ...
22
 10
 1,109

Let the games begin

Let the games begin

Alex and Rainbow Dash where sitting on a roof waiting for Pinkie Pie to come back to work. Alex had a water balloon with Pinkie’s name on it; Rainbow Dash just rolled her eyes. Pinkie Pie was walking their way, so Alex got ready to throw the balloon at Pinkie Pie from across the street. Alex threw the balloon as hard as he could, but Pinkie hit the ground and the balloon hit the side of the building. Alex and Rainbow Dash got out of sight before Pinkie could see them. They saw Pinkie go into Sugar cube corner.

“How did that not work?” asked Alex slamming his paw on the roof.

“I told you, Pinkie is not a normal pony, you’re going to need something better than a water balloon Alex,” replied Rainbow Dash.

“Say do you want to go get something to eat at Sugar cube Corner? Asked Alex with a smile on his face, Rainbow just rolled her eyes again. They climbed down from the roof and went in to get a bite to eat. When they walked into Sugar cube Corner they took a seat at one of the tables and waited for Pinkie Pie to come take their orders. Sugar cube Corner was not very full when they walked in, Pinkie Pie walked up to them ready for their orders; Alex just reached out under the table and grabbed Pinkie’s leg. Pinkie got a little shock from the buzzer that Rainbow Dash gave him. Pinkie Pie was not very happy with Alex.

“What in the hay did you do that for Alex?” asked Pinkie Pie starring at Alex.

“Well I was told that you are the best at jokes, so I want to dethrone you from the master of jokes title,” replied Alex starring right back at Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash waved her hoof in front of them.

“Well let’s do this think then, and Alex I won’t lose,” replied Pinkie Pie still starring; Alex just smiled a little bit more. Pinkie Pie took their orders and went off to make them.

“Say Rainbow Dash do you want to help me with one last joke?” asked Alex getting up from the table.

“Want do you need help with finding a vent that leads to the kitchen?” asked Rainbow Dash in a very sarcastic tone in her voice. Alex jumped from his set, Rainbow was surprised that Alex took that idea has for a good joke. Alex and Rainbow Dash want outside to find that vent. When they got outside they saw Neko, Twilight, and Rarity walking by. Alex just waved at them, he did not want to waste any time talking, they walked into the store to talk to Pinkie Pie, Alex found the vent and climbed in, Rainbow Dash went inside to vent with him, and so she could find out what Alex was planning for Pinkie Pie. Alex crawled over to the vent, that was over the kitchen, Pinkie Pie was there making some cup cakes, pies and other things like that. Alex took off the steel frame so he could lower himself down to pull a joke on Pinkie. Rainbow Dash grabbed his legs and she lowered Alex down, there was a pie sitting be hide Pinkie and when Alex grabbed it, Pinkie turned around and threw a pie at Alex’s face.

“Nice try there Alex, but it did not work. Better luck next time,” said Pinkie Pie laughing to herself, Alex could not help, but think she was laughing at him. When she turned around Alex threw the pie that he just grabbed at the back of Pinkie Pie’s head. Rainbow Dash then pulled him up back into the vent.

Neko, Twilight, and Rarity where sitting down at a table waiting for Pinkie Pie to come out from the back. When Pinkie Pie came out her mane was wet, but she had a smile on her face. The cake family came down from there room upstairs and went to the kitchen so Pinkie Pie could go on brake. Pinkie sat next to Twilight and the rest of them.

“Pinkie why is your mane all wet?” asked Rarity starring at Pinkie Pie’s mane.

“You see Alex threw an apple pie at me,” replied Pinkie laughing a little bit inside, Neko put his hoof on his face. Twilight just gave Pinkie a weird look, but Pinkie didn't care about what her friends where doing, all she cared about is thinking of a way to get Alex back.

“So Pinkie what are you going to do about Alex?” asked Twilight waiting to see how Pinkie will react to what she asked her.

“You see Twilight I’m going to make him regret starting this war, anyway when does Neko and Gia get back from their hunting trip Applejack?” Pinkie asked Neko not knowing that she was talking to Neko and not Applejack.

“About now, Alex will be heading their pretty soon, but I think he going to talk to Vinyl before he heads over to Apple farm, I mean my place,” replied Neko pretending he was Applejack, but he all ready looked like and sound like Applejack. Pinkie Pie’s eyes grew big then she started to run over to Sweet Apple Acres. Neko realized he need to get Applebloom from school shortly so he left to go get Applebloom and Babs, well Twilight and Rarity ran after Pinkie Pie, wanting to know how she was going to get Alex back.

When Neko got to Applebloom’s school, Applebloom and the rest of her friends were talking to Willow Harpnote the young filly that Applejack told him about. When Applebloom saw Neko she ran over to him.

“Applejack you don’t have to get from school, I was planning to come home in little bit,” said Applebloom rolling her eyes, Neko just shook his head. Two young fillies came out of the school house, Applebloom and her friends stopped laughing and looked over at the fillies.

“What do you two want with us?” asked Scootaloo stomping her hoof down. Willow Harpnote was unsure why her new friends where so upset about seeing Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

“Hay there blank flanks,” said Silver Spoon flicking her tail in Applebloom face, Neko looked over at the two fillies bullying Applejack’s little sister.

“Hay stop picking on my friends, you know we all had blank flanks at one time,” said Willow putting her hoof down, Diamond Tiara just started laughing.

“Well I say your friends will always be blank flanks, like those anthromals living in Ponyville,” replied Diamond Tiara laughing, Neko walked over to the young group of fillies.

“Let’s go, Applebloom, Babs lets go home,” said Neko. Applebloom and Babs started home, Summer Song walked up to the school house to pick up her little sister.

“Oh, look at the cat love Applejack,” mocked Summer Song. Neko pushed Applebloom and Babs home before he or they did something they would react.


When Neko got back to the farm with Applebloom and Babs. Gia and Applejack where talking to Pinkie Pie, and there was Alex eating some fish. Big Mac was with granny Smith making apple cider with the apples that Big Mac had bucked this during the morning. Vinyl was swing by to check up on her order of apple cider for her rave on the weekend. Rainbow Dash walked out barn and headed over to Alex. Pinkie Pie shortly left after Rainbow Dash came out of the barn. Neko took Babs and Applebloom inside the house, Neko never been inside of Applejack’s house till this morning. Applebloom threw her school bag on the ground, she and Babs went upstairs to play, and well Neko went to AJ’s room to see her list of chores she had to do today. Applejack walked into her room.

“Hay there Applejack, I’m sorry that I made you go on that hunting trip with my sister,” said Neko, tapping his hoof on the ground, AJ just gave Neko a kiss.

“It’s okay Neko. I will say this Neko. I could not eat any meat, but I did eat some of those meat apples of yours. They tasted okay, but I never want to kill or eat any fresh meat again,” replied Applejack giving Neko anther kiss. Babs and Applebloom walked in with Twilight. Twilight gave the two of them a weird look. Applejack and Neko looked over at Twilight blushing. Applebloom and Babs laughed a little bit. Applejack looked over at Twilight flicking her tail; Neko walked passed Twilight so he could go outside, and so he could do AJ’s chores.

“What do you want Twilight?” asked Applejack as she grabbed her tail from flicking around.

“Applejack I’m happy for you, to find some pony who you enjoy hanging out with, but I hope you know what you’re doing?” asked Twilight unsure how AJ would react.

“Twilight, I have learned a lot about Neko, you should know I need to be honest with myself. I will say this Twilight, thanks for helping me and being a true friend,” said AJ blushing a little bit, Twilight sat next to AJ.

“Applejack, I’m all ways try to be there for you, I just want to make sure you and Neko will be happy together,” replied Twilight moving her hoof around on the floor. AJ went outside to help Neko with her chores. Twilight followed AJ back outside.

Alex and Rainbow Dash headed over to Alex’s house, Alex’s house was very modest place. Alex did own very much stuff. His house had a closest and a bed. Rainbow Dash just looked around the place.

“Say Alex where did you get the money to pay rent here?” asked Rainbow Dash flying around Alex’s house.

“Well you can say that Vinyl and Octavia are paying for it. I don’t really like dealing in money, I really like dealing in give and taking of things. For example Octavia and Vinyl are paying for the house in exchanged for me performing at Vinyl’s rave,” replied Alex flicking his tail around, Rainbow Dash landed next to Alex.

“Why would Octavia pay you? She has nothing to do with the rave?” Asked Rainbow Dash rubbing her head with her hoof, Alex laughed little bit.

“You see Rainbow Dash, she wants me to perform with her at the Gala this year, because some pony could not make it this year,” replied Alex about to open his closest door, but Alex stopped and sniffed the air. Rainbow just looked at Alex with a weird look on her face, Alex just pulled her be hide him. Alex opened the door from the side, when he opened the door the sound of a cannon went off and confetti shot out.

“Alex how did you know that the cannon was on the other side?” asked Rainbow Dash walking inside the long closet, Rainbow Dash grabbed Alex’s bag.

“You see Rainbow Dash; the reason why I knew the cannon was inside my closet was that I smelled Pinkie Pie’s sent in my closet. Also and Gia helped her get in, and it was Gia who put the cannon inside, the cannon still has her sent,” replied Alex has he took his bag from Rainbow Dash and pulled out some glow sticks, so he could teach Rainbow how to dance with glow sticks. After a few hours Alex and Rainbow Dash started to go outside, when Alex opened the door water fell over Alex, Pinkie Pie was on the roof with a bucket. Alex looked up and growled at Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash hit the floor laughing harder than she ever had laughed before.
Later that night when the sun went down, Applejack and Neko where in the barn together so they may cure the curse of the poison joke. A tub of water was in the barn for them to change back to their normal sleeves. Twilight entered the barn with Gia, Applejack and Neko got into the tub. The tub had special herbs in it that would cure poison joke. Applejack put some of the water in her mouth and then she kissed Neko. They each dove under the water, when they breached the water Neko looked down and he saw he had his paws back, and AJ looked down and saw her hooves. The two of them kissed again, Gia and Twilight just smiled at the two of them.

“So are you free tomorrow, I really want to see what kind of magic you do?” asked Twilight looking at Gia.

“Yea sure, Say I have a book for you back at the library, which I need to give you,” replied Gia as moved her ears towards Twilight. Applebloom and Babs ran over Applejack, Applejack stopped kissing Neko to talk to them.

“What do you two want?” asked AJ getting out of the tub.

“Are you two dating now?” asked Applebloom in reply, Neko just rolled his eyes. Applejack just smiled a little bit.

“Yes. Yes we are sager cube,” replied AJ rubbing her sister’s head. Applejack took Applebloom and Babs back inside. Gia and Twilight went back to the library, and Neko made sure to grab AJ’s hat. He put her hat next to his hay bed, and he went to sleep.
When AJ got inside she took a deep breath, she made sure that she was her old self. She sat at the table and made herself something to eat. Big Mac was enjoying his salad, AJ liked being a cat for a day, but she did want to be a cat for life. AJ could hear granny Smith snoring in her room. The night was still young, but AJ was very sleepy after her long and weird day. When she was done eating, she went to her room and fell asleep.

Alex was hanging out at Vinyl and Octavia’s place to eat dinner. Vinyl and Octavia where eating their salad well Alex was eating his fish. They were talking about music, and other things. When they were done eating, they went and sat in front of the fire place. Octavia brought out some tea, she gave Alex some tea. He sniffed at the tea, it seemed all right to him, and so he took sip of it. He really liked the taste of it, so he took another sip. Octavia just smiled at him, and gave Vinyl a cup. The three of them talked for little bit longer, then they heard a knock at the door. Alex sniffed the air and he knew that it was Pinkie Pie. Vinyl opened the door and Pinkie Pie was at the door. Pinkie Pie walked over to Alex and sat next to him.
“Pinkie Pie I don’t want to pull anymore jokes on you. Besides I can tell you are the best at jokes in Ponyville. So I give up” said Alex throwing his paws in the air. Pinkie just smiled and walked out.

“Okay,” replied Pinkie before she shut the door, Vinyl and Octavia just look over at Alex, he just put his face in his right paw.