• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 1,108 Views, 10 Comments

Newcomers - RainbowDash89



Three Anthro's come to live in Ponyville. A music loving wolf, a magical leopard, and her brother a hard working Leopard.

  • ...
22
 10
 1,108

An Apple wedding

An Apple wedding


Three months later, Neko and Applejack were in the park lying down on the grass. The sun was nice and warm, and the tree leaves started to turn colors. They talked about Princess Luna coming to the farm that night as they watched Applebloom and her friends playing with AJ’s dog.

“So your family is coming tomorrow?” asked Neko rolling over to face Applejack.

“Well some of them are at least,” replied AJ with a smile.

“These past three months were super awesome for me. Spending that time planning for our wedding in two days,” said Neko with a big grin on his face. Applejack rolled over and kissed Neko. Meanwhile Applebloom and her friends watched the two them.

“There’re so cute together,” said Sweetie Belle looking over at Neko and AJ.

“If you say so,” replied Applebloom as she petted Winona. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked over at Applebloom.

“What’s the matter Applebloom?” asked Scootaloo.

“It’s just that Applejack as been spending more and more time with Neko lately. Now she never has anytime left for me,” replied Applebloom.

“Say Applejack, you may want to spend some time with your sister today,” said Neko looking over at the young filly.

“I was planning on the three of us hanging out,” Applejack replied. Neko smiled and kissed her forehead.

“I need to go hunting anyway, so you two should hang out,” said Neko. The two of them got up, while Neko went hunting, Applejack stayed to hang out with her sister.

In the dark woods of the Everfree forest Neko was hunting for the last time. The moon was full and it made the hunt that much better for him. After hunting for a large part of the day he went back to the barn, where he found Princess Luna and Applejack wait there for him. Luna was hanging out in Ponyvillie the other day.

“So is it time then, my Princess?” asked Neko whipping some blood of his face. Luna smiled and walked over to Neko.

“Yes it is,” said Luna still smiling. Applebloom ran outside to see what was going on.

“Applebloom you need to be in bed, we have a big day tomorrow,” said Applejack looking for at her sister. Applebloom yawned a little bit and sat next to AJ. Luna laughed a little bit to herself about Applebloom wakening up to see AJ, and just to fall back sleep, sitting by her sister.

“Are you ready to become an earth pony?” asked Luna. Neko nodded his head, Luna then shot Neko with one of her spells. Neko was lifted off the ground and was consumed by a dark blue sphere. When the sphere reached the ground and dissipated, an earth pony laid on the ground. Applejack’s jaw just dropped at the fact Neko was now a pony. Neko body was a brilliant shade of gold, his mane and tail was blond with leopard spots in them, his eyes where blue like the sea and just as deep to. When he got up Luna gave him a mirror.

“So this is what I look like as a pony then?” asked Neko. Applejack ran up to kiss him.

“I see that you still have your spots,” said Applejack after she kissed him.

“Why, yes I do. Also I still have my super awesome ears and nose,” Neko replied.

The next day it seemed like every pony came to Ponyville, Twilight, Gia, Spike, and Twilight’s guard. Neko spent some time with Alex and Cloud, while Twilight went to the spa house to hang out with Applejack. When Twilight got to the spa house, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy were all ready there waiting for Twilight. Twilight enjoyed seeing her friends again; Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were relaxing in a mud bath, while AJ got hooficure.

“Why hello there Twilight, how goes it?” asked Applejack with a smile on her face.

“Pretty good Applejack, so you getting ready for the wedding tomorrow?” replied Twilight as she walked over to Applejack.

“I sure am. Most of my family is coming over this afternoon to help out Big Mac and Granny get ready for tomorrow,” said AJ still smiling.

“What about Neko?” asked Twilight with a puzzled look on her face.

“Well Twilight, he wanted to catch up with Cloud,” replied Fluttershy before Applejack could say anything.

“Okay, I understand. Any way were is Pinkie Pie and Rarity?” asked Twilight looking around the spa.

“Pinkie Pie is at the farm getting things ready for the wedding tomorrow, and Rarity is making AJ’s dress and Neko’s suit,” said Rainbow Dash as she got out of the mud bath. Two spa ponies walked over to her, so they could clean the mud of her. The door to the spa opened and Summer Song and Gia walked in laughing about something. Twilight was glad to see the two of them being friends. Applejack waved the two of them over to see what they were laughing about.

“What are ya’ll laughing at?” asked Applejack trying to figure out what was so funny.

“It’s Gia’s brother. Gia and I are laughing at him,” Summer replied after she took a breather.

“I fail to see what is so funny about Neko,” said Twilight.

“My brother is a pony, that is what we are laughing at Twilight,” replied Gia after she took her breather. Applejack rolled her eyes, because it seemed like all her friends think it’s funny to make fun of Neko. Gia laid down on one of the laid back chairs and one of the spa ponies rubbed her paws. Twilight and Summer got in the hot tub to relax. The six of them talked about what Applejack was planning to do after the wedding. After a few hours of being at the spa, Twilight and Applejack went over to Rarity’s place to see AJ’s dress.

Later that day Neko went over to Sweet Apple Acres to help get ready for the wedding and the Apple family reunion. Applebloom and Granny Smith left to go to the train station, while Big Mac and Pinkie Pie got barn cleaned out for the wedding.

“I have to say the barn looks very nice you two,” said Neko as he walked in.

“Thanks Neko. Where is Cloud and Alex?” replied Pinkie.

“Cloud went hunting and Alex is have lunch with Octavia and Vinyl,” said Neko as he walked over to BigMac. “So is everything done then?”

“Yep, Neko at first I was unsure about you, but welcome to the family,” replied Big Mac. Neko was happy to get his improvement with him marrying his sister. The three of them sat down to have launch. They talked about what was going to happen at the wedding and other things. Carrot Top came over to the farm to see if Applejack was there or not.

“Hay there you guys is Applejack around?” asked Carrot.

“No, in fact I have no idea where she is,” replied Neko. Carrot looked at Neko studying him.

“Is that you Neko?” asked Carrot with a puzzled look on her face. Neko shook his head yes, and Carrot Top laughing. Once she was done laughing, they talked for a little bit and she went off to find Applejack.

“Say Neko how do you like your new body?” asked Pinkie. Neko looked at his hooves.

“Well Pinkie, I miss my old one, but I like this one okay. I miss my paws, but being with Applejack is better than having paws,” replied Neko as he put his hooves down. Neko looked up to the sky and saw that the Pegasus ponies were getting a storm ready. Applejack, Carrot Top, and the others came over the hill side trying to beat the storm. Every pony went into the barn so they could stay warm.

“I hope the storm doesn’t last too long,” said Pinkie Pie looking outside to see if it started yet.

“It’s not got be too long Pinkie,” replied Rainbow Dash as she sat down. After a few hours the storm stopped and when they all looked outside they saw Granny Smith with Applebloom and Babs. Every pony else went home, while Neko, and AJ’s family went inside the house. Neko and Applejack talked on AJ’s room for a little bit. Inside her room she had a picture of Neko as an Anthromal and her together at a camp out her family had a few weeks back.

The following day all of AJ’s family came over to Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack was at Rarity’s getting her dressed, while Neko was meeting with Applejack’s family for the first time. Neko was shocked to see how big the Apple family was. After a few hours it was time for the wedding at long last. The barn was full to over flowing. Neko, and Twilight, Cloud, and Alex stood at the front. Octavia played her cello as Applejack walked in with her white dress that Rarity made for her. Rainbow Dash and rest of her friends walked beside her. Neko had never seen Applejack look so nice in all the time he has known her. When she reached the front Twilight began to marry the two them.

“Neko do you take Applejack to be your wife for better or worse and in sickness and health?” asked Twilight.

“I do,” said Neko with a smile on his face.

“Applejack do you take Neko to be your loving husband for better or worse and in sickness and health?” asked Twilight.

“I do,” replied Applejack smiling at Neko.

“By the power which I hold I proclaim you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride,” said Twilight with a huge smile on her face. Neko took AJ’s vial off and kissed her.
After she was done Neko and Applejack kissed each other. Then a flash of light on Neko’s hip left a cutie mark. The cutie mark was a paw with an apple in the center. After the wedding lunch was being served, Neko and Applejack were as happy as can be. When every pony got their launch Neko stood up to say a few words.

“Thank you all for coming today. I want to say you seem to be great ponies and I can’t wait to get to know all of you better,” said Neko putting his cider cup in the air. Every pony lifted their glass, Neko was happy to be a part of the apple family. After the lunch Applejack introduced Neko to the Apple family. When the day was over Neko and Applejack went up to her room and passed out on the bed.