• Published 28th Feb 2012
  • 2,397 Views, 34 Comments

Gone - Gijake1



Spike has re-awoken someplace else, a place he doesn't know.

  • ...
3
 34
 2,397

Where am I?

HONK!




Spike awoke with a jolt. "Huh? Pinkie Pie?" he asked as he scratched his head. He didn't see anypony, just darkness. He sighed as he pulled the covers back up.


Huh?

Spike grabbed around of his covers, not able to find it. "What the?" he blurted out, as he reached around for his blanket. There was nothing there. He stood up, and realized he was sleeping on the ground. The ground was a thick, flat, material; it was nothing like the dirt roads back home. He looked around, and noticed buildings made out of brick, and a wood fence in front of him. He turned around, and immediately was greeted by light. He shielded his eyes, as he approached it. When his eyes adjusted, he saw a sight no pony or dragon has ever seen.

There was a black road in the middle of two white greyish sidewalks. He stared dumbfounded at the machines that roared about on the black. He quickly ran back into the alley he was before, to avoid being attack by one of those things. "Twilight?!?!? Where are you?!? Help!" he exclaimed. Right now, all he wanted to do is fling himself into her arms. Never has he ever been so scared before. Twilight has always been there for him, even when he thought she didn't love him, she came after him.

He sat down, forcing back tears. He was lost, and not by choice. He thought for a few moments. "Maybe somepony here can help me!" Spike thought aloud, as he stood up. A burst of bravery entered the baby dragon's heart. He trudged out of the alley, and walked down the white-greyish sidewalk. He ran in the first building he saw. It said in big letters "AMC" above it. As Spike ran in, he saw bipedal creatures, some where white, while some where black or brown. They stared at the him as he zipped as fast as possible from them. "What was that?" one man asked to no one in paticular.

Spike quickly ran into a room what said above it "Theater 9, 'Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island'". In there, sat more creatures in seats. He darted under a chair, as a screen infront of him began to move. Spike was curious of the screen. The lights dimmed, and everyone in the room focused on the screen. Then, the show began to start...

************************************1 and a half hours later..************

Spike stared for a few more moments. "That movie was awesome!" a young voice from behind him rang. There was also a fatherly chuckle. "Alright, stay right here, I have to go use the bathroom." the deeper voice replied, as footsteps walked out of the theater. A hoard of shoes also left. All that was left was Spike, and the other creature. Spike gulped. This was his only chance. He crawled out from under the seat, and stood up. He stood at the small height of 2 feet.

By the time Spike was near the stairs, he hesitated, but it was too late. The other thing saw him. It looked at him in shock. Spike just looked back, a little surprised himself. "Hello?" Spike asked. The creature was even more shocked. "You can... talk?" it replied. Spike nodded. The boy wobbled, and fell to the ground. He fainted. "Okay, I'm back!" a voice rung as it came closer.

Spike had changed his mind, and ran towards the nearest exit and opened the door, causing an alarm to set off. Spike yelped, but ran out anyways. "Huh? Alex are you okay?" the voice said in a worried tone. Spike had ran as fast as his tiny legs could. He approached a hill that seemed to stretch forever, and he walked it. He yawned, and his stomach growled. He was hungry, yet alone tired.

After Spike climbed the viciously long walk, he approached a neighborhood. He didn't want any of those things noticing him, so he hid to the easiest backyard to get into. He opened up the gate, and tip toed in.

Spike noticed trees were near the end of the fence, and an exit gate was at a path through the trees, and led to a path from outside of the fence. The fence itself was made of humble wood, and a deck painted cherry red, stood in the above center of the area. Near the trees were mud, and grass covered much of the top hemisphere of the yard, showing that the fence was recently extended. Rocks, and dirt were under and on the left side of the deck.

Spike was about to find a place to stay for the night, before he noticed two dogs running his way. One was a large, brown, lab. Another, was a miniature schnauzer, with a coat that resembled salt and pepper. That was the last thing he remembered before fainting. The dogs were quite shocking, especially since they were larger then usual.

Meanwhile, back in Ponyville...

Twilight Sparkle walked back in to her library. "Okay, Spike. It's time to get up!" she yelled up the stairs, waiting for a response,but, there was not a single peep. She sighed as she climbed up the stairs and opened the door to her bedroom. When she glanced over to her assistants bed, she gasped. He was gone.

Twilight literary flew down the stairs, and ran outside. "Spike!?!? Where are you?!?!?" she screamed. She quickly walked over to a group of ponies. "Hey, have you ponies seen a purple baby dragon? Green eyes, and spines?" she asked in a worried tone. They shook their heads. Today, was going to be a long day for the unicorn...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Another short intro for another story! I am working on many projects, so it make take some time for the next installments for my stories to come. Anywho, your probably going to think, "Oh great, another boring Equestrian in the Human World fic" Thats fine by me. Its your choice to read it, and if you like it or not.