• Published 28th Feb 2012
  • 2,398 Views, 34 Comments

Gone - Gijake1



Spike has re-awoken someplace else, a place he doesn't know.

  • ...
3
 34
 2,398

"Home" Alone

Spike reawoke with a snort. A piece of paper was placed by his side. He couldn't read it, because the closet was too dark. He pushed the closet door open, and read the paper. It said, "Dear Spike, Jenny, Johhny, and I have to go to school, and our parents have to go to work. We will be back first, so don't worry. We left you a few snacks on the counter. Don't eat it all. From, Austin." Spike tapped his foot. He was used to being home alone, but in a whole new world? He sighed as he walked downstairs. He went to the counter in the kitchen, and noticed some small bag of snacks and some cheese. He walked over to read the what the snacks were called.

"Smartfood, Lays, Girl Scout Cookies, Coca-Cola, and... Gold Fish...?" Spike listed. He was curious and opened up the Gold Fish packet. Inside, were yellow fished shaped snacks. He tossed one in his mouth. It was pretty good to him. Spike then decided to grab the bottle that said "Coca-Cola" and walked into the living room. He was about to find a book to read, but then noticed the large screen on a wall. There was a remote on the coffee table next to him, with a tempting button that said "POWER".

He shrugged and pressed the button. The screen flickered on, and Spike stared in amazement. How did the tiny device work without being connected to the screen? He sighed. This world was very confusing for the baby dragon. The screen displayed a show called "The Fairly Odd Parents", as the title said. Spike watched as the boy that seemed to look a bit like him made a wish to three floating characters. Spike opened up the Coca-Cola bottle and took a sip of the drink. It was disgusting to the dragon. He spit it out before he could swallow. "Ugh... What was that?" he commented.

*******************************************************

"Good morning, Sleepy head." a distorted voice said. Twilight opened her eyes. "Wha-What? Who's there?" She yelped. The voice chuckled. Twilight was tied in a chair, in a dark room with only a single light above her. "I thought it was time we talked... since, you know, I was the one who got rid of your 'number one assistant'" the voice mocked. Twilight stopped struggling. She just looked down at her back hoofs. "What did you do to him...?" Twilight asked sternly.

"What was that?" the voice taunted.

"I SAID, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!!?!?" she screamed. The voice chuckled once more. "Oh, I'm not even sure myself. I just sent him some world else." Twilight was bug eyed. Her assistant... her little brother.... in another world all by himself? "Why...? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!?" she raised her voice again. The voice chuckled once more. Hoofsteps approached her. The light revealed a familiar blue showmare. "Revenge." she simply stated.

**********************************************************


Spike bit his lip. The show was rather... odd, as it said in the title. He sighed as he got up. He was finally bored of the television. He walked back upstairs and decided to test out the computer. When he found the power button, the device showed a picture of a dog and a box with the word "Password" above it. Spike groaned. It had a password, just like the Cutie Mark Crusaders did when he tried to visit the club house.

Spike stared at the computer menacingly and cracked his knuckles. He was going to crack the code. He first typed in "Spikeisthebest" but that was incorrect. He also typed "Rarity", "Spike", "Dragons", "Gemstones", and "Rarityisawesome" but no luck. He noticed a hint that popped up. It said, "One of my dog's name. (no caps)" Spike smiled. He was halfway through. He started typing in names for dogs. "Riley", "Chocolate", "Ruby", and then finally "Lucky". The computer chimed and Fluttershy seemed to whisper "Yay." He made it in.


Spike was interested by the large amount of icons on the screen. He had figured out how to use a computer by now, and was determined to use it. He remembered a site that Jenny told him about, called "Equestria Daily". He thought for a moment and repeated the steps Jenny did to bring it up. He was greeted by a light blue site with a picture of "Equestria Daily" and a few ponies around it. The headliner below it said, "Twilight Sparkle is a Box" . Spike blinked, utterly confused. Twilight wasn't a box!

A picture below it showed what was a box that looked alot like a purple unicorn and another yellow and black box. Spike was rather confused. He was just about to click on it when he heard the front door open. "Spike! We are home!" Jenny's voice called. Spike quickly shut down the computer, and ran downstairs. "So, what did you do?" Johnny asked, curiously. Spike scratched his head. "I just messed around with stuff... nothing much." he replied. Jenny's eyes wandered around and when she quickly noticed a stain on the carpet.

"Spike! What did you do?" she groaned. Spike then remembered how he spit the Coca-Cola on the floor. He gave an embarrassed smile. "Well, when I tried the Coca-Cola drink, it didn't taste that good... so I spit it out." he added. Jenny shook her head as she went into the kitchen. She returned with a paper towel and some cleaning spray. She cleaned up the stain with ease, and threw away the paper towel.


"Alright, so we only have 2 hours before mom and dad get here, so what do you want to do?" Jenny asked the dragon. Austin quickly grabbed the dragon by his wrist. "I think its time he learned about Video Games." he smirked. Austin quickly dragged the dragon back up the stairs and into his room. There was a smaller TV, and a strange device sat right next to it.

Austin quickly pressed the button on the device and a light turned on. He then turned on the TV and changed the "input" to HDMI. There a screen showed a menu of two users, one named "Sliverstar" and "Awesomesause". Austin chose "Silverstar" and a new menu popped up. He quickly went to the game section and clicked on "Little Big Planet 2". He handed the controller over to Spike and smilled. "Are you ready for an entirely new world?" Austin questioned.