• Published 28th Feb 2012
  • 2,398 Views, 34 Comments

Gone - Gijake1



Spike has re-awoken someplace else, a place he doesn't know.

  • ...
3
 34
 2,398

Spike and the Brony Community

Spike felt something wet dab at his arm. "Just five more minutes Twilight..." he groaned. Instead of hearing Twilight, he heard a giggle. A giggle he wasn't familar with. His eyelids shot open. He was facing a cealeing made out of drywall. He turned his head, and noticed one of those creatures held a napkin wet with water, dabing away the dirt on his scales. The creature smiled at him, but frowned at his mortified expresion. "Calm down okay? You were lucky you weren't licked to death." the creature smiles.

"What are you, and who are you?!?" Spike stammered out.

"I am a human. The name is Jenny." she replies. Spike looked around his body, and didn't notice too many scratches. After a moment of silence, Spike tossed in, "So, where exactly am I?" Jenny perked her head up a bit. "Oh, your in Georiga in the United States of America. I'm pretty sure you never heard of it, Spik-" she said untill she realised what she had just said. Spike looked at her suspiciously. "How do you know my name..?" he asked.

"Uh-Uhmm... Okay! Come on in boys!" she panicked. Then, a large door flung open, and two boys were staring at the dragon, in surprise and excitement. "This is little Johnny, he is 5 years old, and this is Austin, he is 13 years old.
she introduced. They both nodded and waved at Spike. Spike only smiled nervously as a response. Johnny walked over and stared at him, making him feel uncomfortable. Spike snapped out of it, and turned to Jenny. "Alright, stop stalling. How do you know my name?" he asked, his eyes narrowed. Jenny began to sweat. She sighed as she motioned him towards her.

Spike hopped of the bed he was placed on, and followed the girl, with the two boys not far behind. She entered the office and booted up her computer.

Meanwhile, back in Ponyville...

"Pinkie! Have you seen Spike? I haven't seen him anywhere!" Twilight screamed as she ran to the pink pony. Pinkie Pie shook her head. Twilight was becoming desperate. Pinkie Pie waltzed of to Sugarcube Corner, and left Twilight alone. Twilight sat down, and shook her head in disbelief. Her eyes watered, and released salty tears down her cheeks. It was too early to say goodbye.

Twilight stopped, when she felt a sudden shock of pain on the back of her head. She became woozy, and fell to the ground.

THUD!


*******************************************************************

Spike gasped. The machine infront of him became alive, and a picture of him and Twilight were on the computer. He frowned and relized how much he missed her. She moved the pointing thing on the screen, and openned up something called "Google Chrome" and went to a site named "Youtube". She searched up "mlp fim ep. 1"

There, was a picture of Twilight, Applejack, a few other ponies, and him. He stayed quiet when she clicked on the very picture. Then, a video played and he saw an introduction to Equestria, and then Twilight. "Twilight! Wha-?" he exclaimed. Spike only saw pictures of him and Twilight, but not her moving and talking, behind a screen. "D-D-Don't worry Twilight! I'll help you!" he said, trying to reach her. Johnny snickered a bit as Spike desperatly tried to take her out of the computer. Unfortunatly, he only touched a screen.

"Twi- Twilight..?" Spike cried. He couldn't help her. He was so close, yet so far. "Why can't I help her?!?!?" he turned to Jenny. Jenny took pity on the poor dragon. "Oh, Spike... She isn't real there. This is only a recording. A fake." she explained. Spike just stared at her. Jenny, with out warning hugged the dragon. She felt responsible about how he reacted. Jenny then openned a few tabs, and opened the sites : Ponibooru, Equestria Daily, and Equestria Forums.

"You see Spike, you are part of a show we humans enjoy. Your show, specificly is enjoyed by a ton of us. This is Equestria Daily, where we keep up with news related to the show. This is Equestria Forums, where a few of us talk about the show. And last but not least, this is Ponibooru. Here there are tons if pictures of you and your friends." Jenny announced. Spike threw this around in his head a bit, and nodded. Before Jenny could explain any more, Spike's stomach growled. "Oh! Your hungry. Uhm... Come on guys, lets go make some dinner before Mom and Dad get home." she said, turning to her siblings. "Stay here okay?" she added, looking at Spike. He nodded, and the three humans left.


Spike, curiously climbed up on the table and moved the mouse. He was pretty sure he could work it. He moved the mouse to his name, and was greeted by a few pictures of him and others. He decided to start at the beginning, where one picture of him looking sad, with some text over it. He clicked it, and it enlarged enough for him to read better. It said, "Twilight's friendship magic, didn't include you." Spike bit his lip. It couldn't be true. His claw then accidently slipped on the wheel in the center, and noticed more text. Spike's curious glare turned into a hurt frown.

A comment stated, "That is because you are just a piece of talking office equipment. A fax machine she puts food in." Spike felt bad. How could they be so mean to him..? Just then, Jenny returned and noticed what Spike was doing. She sighed sadly when she saw what he was looking at. "Spike, I'm sorry you had to see hate aimed at you. But, not everyo-... erm, pony hates you. Right now, you need to eat." she said. Spike nodded as he followed her downstairs. "What did you make? Gemstones? Hayfries?" he asked. Jenny shook her head. "Mac and cheese." she simply stated.

There, they walked into a living room, took a right, and entered a kitchen. On an island, there sat a small bowl, with yellow and soft shells in it. Spike was worried as he sat down. He decided not to say anything. He grabbed a spoonful, and dropped it in his mouth. His worried expresion changed. It was delicious! It was creamy, cheesy and pretty easy to chew. Not before long, the entire bowl was gone. "I'm guessing you liked it." Austin said, with a smile.

"I made it all by myself!" Johhny boasted, while his siblings both rolled their eyes. Then, a noise rumbled from outside and all three of them paniced. "Austin! Hide him in your room! Johhny and I will clean up the mess!" Jenny exclaimed, shooing him away. Without warning, Spike was scooped up by Austin, and brought him to his room. "Sorry, Spike. Your going to have to sleep in the closet..." he said. He put him in the closet, and gave him a blanket. He shut the closet door, and ran downstairs to help his siblings. Spike yawned, and relized how tuckered out he was. He pulled up the blanket, and snuggled up against a stuffed animal.