• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 4,383 Views, 94 Comments

A little Dusty - Super-Stallion



This is Lightning dust's new life with Fluttershy and rainbow and why she had tried her hooves at revenge.

  • ...
10
 94
 4,383

Morning Dusty

Celestia's sun rose above the horizon. The early morn showed the promises of a wonderful day and all life's creatures were waking up. In the small cottage home, Fluttershy was waking up from her peaceful slumber. She yawned and stood from her bed. She walked over to the two cribs sitting side-by-side. She looked down into one of the cribs where a foal with a sky blue coat and rainbow mane slept peacefully.

Fluttershy gently rubbed the foals back. "Rainbow Dash, it's time to wake up," she said in a sweet motherly tone.

Rainbow turned a little in her sleep. She yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes adorably. She flicked her eyes at Fluttershy and smiled. "Good morning, Mommy." Rainbow said.

Fluttershy smiled and picked up Rainbow. "Good morning, sweetie." she said and kissed Rainbow on the head.

Rainbow bleched and rubbed the spot that Fluttershy kissed her at.

"Hey, I'm still in hewe!" called a voice from the other crib. Fluttershy and Rainbow looked to see the speaker. Hanging from the side of the railing of the crib was another foal; Lightning Dust. She has been with Fluttershy and Rainbow ever since her attempt at kidnapping Dash and trying to erase her mind with a rare plant: Red poison joke. She had nearly succeeded if it wasn't for Fluttershy who regressed her using her own poison. Fluttershy then decided to raise her with Rainbow, even though the polychromatic foal protested it. Fluttershy thought maybe there was more to her revenge plot than she thinks.

"Can I pwease get out of this stupid cwib?" Lightning begged. She accepted her new role in life but was still mad at Dash for getting her kicked out of the Wonderbolts academy, or maybe it was something else...

Fluttershy smiled. "Okay, okay. Come here you." she cooed picking up Dust in the crook of her other arm.

"Don't tawk to me wike that, Fwuttewshy." Lightning complained. She would not accept Fluttershy as her mother. She hated when she was talked down to like Rainbow. She may be a baby now, but she wasn't going to be treated like one.

Fluttershy rolled her eyes. "Alright," she said sarcastically and felt the bottom of both foals diapers. "I think both you two need a change." she giggled.

Both Lightning and Rainbow blushed.

Fluttershy giggled at how they blushed and carried them to the changing table in her room. She laid them down on top and went under the table and pulled out two diapers. She started with Lightning and unpinned her soiled diaper. When she removed the diaper, it was thrown into the trash she then got some baby wipes and started to wipe Lightning rear.

Lightning shivered at the touch of the cold wipes. No matter how many times she went through her daily 'changes' she could never get over the coldness of those wipes.

"Don't worry, I'm almost done." Fluttershy said seeing her shiver. When she was done wiping Lightning, she then got one of the diapers, sprinkled some baby powder in, and pinned it onto Dust. Then, she started on Rainbow.

Lightning sat up in her diaper and shifted around in it. It may have been embarrassing to be back in diapers, but boy where they comfortable. She looked at Fluttershy to watch her finish changing Dash.

When she was done she smiled. "Okay, all done." Dash sat back up. "Now are either of you hungry?" Fluttershy asked.

Both foals stomachs growled and they nodded. Fluttershy then picked them both up and carried them to her bed. She laid down and sat the foals to her side. Then, she rolled over on her side exposing her two teats. Rainbow went over to Fluttershy's belly and clamped onto one of the teats along with Lightning who clamped onto the other. They were both only three months old so they had to be nursed to get a meal.

At first Lightning had complained about 'meal time' but quickly got over after a taste of the warm rich creamy milk. She didn't like the fact that the butter colored pegasus regressed her but she was nice to her after that. They were cool... for now. It's been two days since that happened and Lightning's been getting used to her new life over that time.

When they were done with their meal, Fluttershy picked Rainbow up and patted her over her shoulder. After a while, Rainbow belched. She did the same with Lightning Dust. She then took them downstairs.

When they were downstairs, they were met by the rabbit, Angel, and a tortoise named Tank. Lightning found out that the two pets can talk to both her and Rainbow. Angel and Tank forgave Lightning for what she did and always tried to be nice to her even though she would refuse their kindness.

Fluttershy looked at the pets. "Hello Angel, Tank how are you today?" she greeted.

Angel nodded that he was good and so did Tank.

"That's good. Well, I think it's time we left." Fluttershy said, Lightning looked a her curiously.

"Wait, we're going out?" she said surprised.

Fluttershy had decided to stay indoors for a while so Lightning and Rainbow could get used to their new life since Twilight told her that both of them would have to grow up again. She thought some time inside would be good so they could think quietly. Over that time she had went out the other day and told the other girls what happened to Dash and Lightning.

They were mad, especially Applejack who wanted to see Lightning so that she could spank her flank until they were as red as an apple. She calmed down when Fluttershy said that she's been punished enough. After they talked, the girls decided they would like to see Lightning and Dash so they can see if they were okay.

"Yes we're going out and you're going to be on your best behavior, Dusty." Fluttershy warned.

Lightning sighed. She didn't have a choice, so she nodded.

Rainbow smirked, she didn't like Lightning that much from her trying to wipe her mind with red poison joke. Seeing her getting scorned by Fluttershy made her feel better a bit.

Fluttershy then carried the foals to a double stroller she got from in town, strapped them in, and went out the door.

Author's Note:

Okay I hope I did this chapter good enough, hey don't be disappointed but I think I may just make this story two or three chapter long.

Chapter edited by Paton Pendeng.