• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 4,382 Views, 94 Comments

A little Dusty - Super-Stallion



This is Lightning dust's new life with Fluttershy and rainbow and why she had tried her hooves at revenge.

  • ...
10
 94
 4,382

Play time

Lightning sat in corner of the Cake's room listening to Rainbow and Trixie playing with their toys. Rainbow was playing with her Spitfire and Trixie with her ursa minor teddy bear that she had brought with her. Lightning just held onto the Soarin' doll Fluttershy gave her. She didn't want to be a baby and play with the others, especially Rainbow.

The turquoise and blue foals were pretending that a ursa minor was attacking Ponyville and it was up to the Wonderbolts to stop it. Rainbow was making all sorts of crashing and soaring noises for Spitfire and her invisible team of Wonderbolts. Trixie was, in turn, roaring for the Ursa.

"Alwight evewypony, let's show this over sized teddy bear we mean business!" Rainbow said pretending to be Spitfire talking to her team. "Sound off team!"

"Red leader, standing by!"

"Red falcon, Standing by!"

"Yellow star, ready to go!"

"Millenium Falcon, let's get this son of a-"

"RAINBOW!" Fluttershy shouted from below causing the pretend Spitfire to wince. "Sowwy Fwuttewshy!" she apologized. She went back to the game. "Okay Wondewbowts! Let's get him!" Rainbow said moving her Spitfire to charge at the stuffed ursa.

Trixie bellowed out. "RARR! I'm gonna eat you all!"

Rainbow looked at Trixie "Twixie! Ursas don't Tawk."

"Well this one does, and besides," she said as-a-matter-of-factly. "I don't want to be just woaring all the time and not get a real line. I'm the Gweat and Powewful Twixie."

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Awight fine, lets just get back to it then." Spitfire continued to charge at the pretend beast.

~~~

In the dead of night, an Ursa Minor rampaged through downtown Ponyville. The Wonderbolts soon arrived, and all of Ponyville began rejoicing. Spitfire charged with her team at the Ursa from above and slid down the giant bear's back. They created a large, bald skid on his back. The Ursa roared in pain gazing at the mark left by the Wonderbolts. He gave a low primal growl, the look of destruction in his minds eye. His gaze was filled with daggers looking at the team. The Wonderbolts circled back, preparing for another attack, but the mighty beast was ready for them this time.

His mighty arm swung and smacked half the team down. With another swing, he sent the rest hurdling screaming as they went into the surface. Spitfire was the only one and winced for her fellow teamtes. She then turned to the Ursa, determination and fury in her eyes.

"You wanna play?!" she called out to the Ursa who responded with a roar. "Then let's play!" Spitfire's mane and tail exploded into flames. Then, she brought her hooves together still staring with ferocity. Flames started dancing around her hooves creating a ball of fire that grew exponentially. Taking aim, the blazing Wonderbolt threw it at the bear. The Ursa raised an arm in defense and blocked it, scorching the fur clean off. Spitfire acted quickly on her instincts, and made a furious dash crying out. "Buckaneer Blaze!" Her entire body was enveloped with a fiery inferno. She landed a solid hit in the grizzlies' stomach causing him to stumble backward in pain.

Spitfire backed away, her blazing mane and tail settling down. She smirked at the groaning monster clutching his abdomen. "Had enough?" she asked confidently. The Ursa answered by jumping high into the air landing atop Spitfire, crushing her right underneath him. Spitfire was trapped.

~~~

Rainbow looked at her Spitfire doll trapped under the stuffed Ursa minor teddy, and then looked at Trixie. "You cheated." Rainbow complained raising an accusatory hoof.

"Oh pwease!" Trixie scoffed. "Tell me that a real Ursa wouldn't do that."

Rainbow opened her mouth but nothing came out. Pouting, she began thinking of a way to turn the tables on this game. Her eyes drifted away stopping on Lightning sitting alone in the corner. She had an idea. If she could get Lightning to help her, then she might just win. Then she remembered the reason why she didn't ask her in the first place.

Rainbow sighed. If she wanted to win and she really wanted to win, even if it was just a silly game of pretend she was going to need Lightning's help. Swallowing her pride, she crawled over to Lightning. She got right behind her and asked. "Hey Wightning, what ya doin?"

"Nothing," Lightning responded coldly. "Go away." Lightning said without turning to her. Whatever Rainbow had to say, she wasn't hearing it.

"Umm, Wightning," Rainbow began rubbing a hoof behind her head. "...Could you pwease help me win against Twixie?"

Lightning turned to Rainbow. "You're kidding, wight?" she replied looking at Rainbow's pleading face.

"Pwease? Twixie is winning and you have Soawin'." Rainbow pleaded, then thought of something. "Besides, you towd Fwuttewshy you would pway awong."

Lightning growled. She didn't really care if she did or didn't keep some stupid promise. She wasn't about to play with her enemy, but if she didn't, Fluttershy would be on her back again for it. Sighing in defeat, she answered. "Awight fine! But just this once." Lightning then crawled along with Rainbow along with her Soarin doll.

~~~

Spitfire struggled under the sheer weight of the Ursa minor. Her lungs had all the air forced out of them as she was slowly crushed. Try as she could, the wonderbolt was firmly pinned to the ground by the monster's bottom. It seemed that all hope was lost. With no way out, no hope left, and with no way to fight back, Spitfire fell limp, shutting her eyes, and accepting her fate. The monster laughed in triumph. This was the end.

Then, a voice echoed loudly in the midnight hour. "HEY!!!" The Ursa looked around in confusion. Spitfire squinted her eyes open. She heard a familiar whirring sound, and smiled. The Ursa looked up into the sky a tornado of blue and white flying straight at him. It blew all around the behemoth, throwing him off Spitfire and down the street. Taking in a breath of air, she called out in joyous relief. "Soarin'!" Her Co-captain coming to her rescue drifted downward, helping her up and saying. "Hey boss."

"Thanks partner."

"It's not over yet." he said pointing past her.

The Ursa got back to its feet glaring at the two Wonderbolts. He roared in hate and fury. Then, the air around him began to glow. Then, he began changing. The static in the air struck miniature lighning bolts all around. He grew in size considerably. When he was finished, the creature was transformed into it's final form: An Ursa Major.

The Wonderbolts looked at the towering beast then at each other. "You ready to do this?" Spitfire asked with a smirk.

Soarin' smirked right back. "Let's end this!" he said with tenacity. The two took off into the air, with Soarin' taking the lead. He began spinning around and again, created a whirling vortex. "Heaven-Piercing Maelstrom!" he shouted. He kept spinning and didn't stop making the twister grow in size. It grew until it towered over the Ursa Major. Spitfire flew through the center reaching the peak of the tornado. She burst into flames again, setting the entire thing ablaze. The two shouted in unison. "APOLLO'S JUDGEMENT!!!" The column of fire engulfed the Ursa. He shouted in pain.

The tower was brief and quickly halted with the Ursa Major running away still on fire.

Spitfire looked at Soarin' and shook hooves satisfied on a job well done. The citizens of Ponyville cheered and hollered for their two heroes.

~~~

Both Lightning and Rainbow laughed and hooted at their victory. It didn't matter how small it was. It was still good to win. Lightning didn't want to admit it, but she had fun.

Trixie pouted, but even thoguh she had lost she had a blast. She looked at Lightning laughing. "Well, I'm surpwised youw having fun instead of being all quiet in that cowner and all." Trixie said.

Lightning then stopped laughing and blushed. "Well it was otay, I guess, but don't expect me to play all the time." she retorted.

Trixie then looked at her curiously. "So why did you do it?"

Lightning raised a brow. "What?"

"Why did you twy and take Wainbow's mind?" Trixie specified. Twilight told her the story of what happened to Rainbow and was curious to know the reason why.

Lightning lowered her head. "That's none of youw concewn." she replied.

"Oh come on! I can keep a secwet! Tell me," Trixie pressed. She wasn't going to let it go so easily. "Come on... did she owe you money?"

"No." Lightning said already getting tired of the questions.

"Did she hurt you?"

"Kinda."

"Did sompony put you up to it?"

"No."

Trixie thought about it. Then she thought of something. "Does... does your daddy hate you?" she asked.

Lightning's head snapped up with rage in her eyes. "NO!" she yelled causing both Trixie and Rainbow to fall on there backs. "My Daddy does love me! I know he does!" she yelled then turned around. "...I know he does..." her eyes were now starting to water.

Rainbow got back up and looked at Lightning. She seemed so angry to her, but also... more than that. She seemed... heart broken. Rainbow was about to say something until the door to the room opened.

Fluttershy came in. "Girls, it's time to go," she said picking both foals up. Pinkie pie and Twilight came in after.

"Trixie, did you have fun?" Twilight asked.

Trixie nodded still a little shocked by Lightning's reaction.

Pinkie smiled. "That's good! Well Fluttershy, I guess we'll see you later." she said cheerfully. Fluttershy nodded and left out the door floating down the flight of stairs. She strapped the two pegasi in the double stroller and left.

Rainbow stared at Lightning, who still wore the mask of anger. Whatever she was thinking about, it was bad.

Author's Note:

There's another chapter hope you like and don't worry my editor will edit it soon.

Thank Paton for the edit chapter and the awesome fight scene he did better than I ever could.