• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 860 Views, 39 Comments

Amnesia and Love. - Shimmering Honor



When Shimmering Honor Found himself in free fall, without any memories, he goes on an quest to find himself and to start a new life.

  • ...
5
 39
 860

What did I do?

Chapter 3, what did I do?

Shimmering Honor was so angry at this unknown mare, this rainbow maned Pegasus, She had made him forget his life, she made him fall, she was the one who had grounded him for almost a week. The feelings of anger were so strong he wanted to hit something.

"Whoa there pal, what are you talking about losing your memories from my sonic rainboom" asked the mare.

"I was flying when that shockwave hit me from behind, knocking me out, when i woke up I was falling and had lost all my memories!" he shouted at the mare. She just stared at him.

"Oh, sorry man, er I am rainbow dash" said the mare "the best flyer in all of Equestria"

"Of course you are, you were so good you knocked out the audience" Shimmering shot back sarcastically.

"Well that's not very nice" Dash replied

"Oh, I am sorry, at least I don't make ponies forget their entire life because of a stupid stunt"

"Whats going on?" asked a small timid voice.

"A STUPID STUNT" screamed rainbow dash, taking off from the cloud.

"Excuse me, whats going on" came the voice again

"YES, A STUPID STUNT, I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU" Shimmering Honor shouted back, he pushed Rainbow Dash.

"ex...ex...excuse" the voice tried to jump in.

"OH, ITS ON" Rainbow Dash charged Shimmering and rammed into him, sending him hurtling back, he regained control and tried to ram Rainbow Dash, she just managed to dodge and was about to kick his flank when his rear legs kicked her. Rainbow Dash shot upwards and through a cloud.

"ex..ex..excuse me" the voice asked again, this time slightly quieter. the fight was still going on, Rainbow Dash kicked Shimmering, Shimmering rammed Rainbow Dash.

"EXCUSE ME!" the voice final screamed out, both the Pegasus's stopped fighting, Rainbow Dash with Shimmering's right wing in her mouth and Shimmering about to kick Rainbow Dash in the underside.

"Whats going on?" asked the timid voice, they both looked down to see a few feet below them was another Yellow Pegasus, with a long flowing Pink mane and Tail and butterflies for her cutie mark.

"Fluttershy, what are you doing here?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Pinkie sent me, she wants us all to be at the town hall for the new arrivals party"

"OH, GREAT, THAT PINK MANIAC WANTS TO THROW A PARTY" Shimmering shouted out and flew away, heading towards the Everfree Forest.

"Do you think we should stop him?" Fluttershy asked timidly

"No. He attacked me, he can look after himself. Come on, we need to tell Pinkie its a goodbye party now." Rainbow Dash replied angrily and flew off to the party, lets just say that a certain pink mare managed to get everypony in town on a search party.

****************

Shimmering Honor was flying over a large dense forest as the sun started to go down, he was still angry at the Pegasus named Rainbow Dash, how dare she wipe his memory out with a stunt. But the more he thought about it, he released he had been a bit of a jerk, how could she have known it would knock him out, or that it would give him amnesia, it wasn't excactly her fault. Shimmering stopped and hovered a few feet above the forest, knowing he should go back and apologies, not just to Rainbow Dash but that other Pegasus as well, what did Dash call her, FlutterHigh, Fluttersigh.

Below Honor. green eyes stared up at him, they noticed that he wasn't far from the tree tops, within a good jumping distance. They slowly climbed the trees, making sure that the creaking of their arms and the trees couldn't be heard, but the prey seemed to be too deep in thought.

Shimmering was busy thinking, should he go back and apologies, or should he carry on in the way he was going, hoping never to return and face those ponies again. With a loud crack and a sudden shift downward, he was pulled out of thought, he looked down to see a wooden creature staring up at him holding his hind leg, he tried to shake it off, but another creature appeared out of the tree tops and took hold of him by the midsection. They all fell through the tree cover and landed on the floor, the two creatures let go of him and started to slowly circle him on all fours a more wooden creatures started to arrive, they all went round in the same direction, circling him waiting to pounce. Shimmering was scared, there where six creatures circling him, suddenly one on his left jumped him. He managed to dodge and it tumbled into another, both breaking into twigs and branches, two from the left and right ran at him, again he managed to step back out of the way, the two headbutting each other. Shimmering felt a sudden pain on his back, one of the two remaining had taken a swipe from behind, leaving a massive scratch down his back, and cutting his left wing, Shimmering saw and opening and ran for it, the two remaining creatures followed him, he saw a cliff up ahead and decided to try and jump it, he ran fast, the creatures getting closer and closer. Honors front hooves never touched the cliff edge, hind ones pushing off, his wings spread, he glided to the other side, the two creatures on the other hand weren't as lucky, both falling into a raging river below.

Shimmering Honor landed on the other side, he wasn't badly hurt, he tried flying and managed to get above the tree tops.

"Now where in the hay am I?" he asked himself, it was now midnight, wolves could be heard howling and the stars twinkled happily in the nigh sky. As Shimmering looked around, he couldn't make out any landmarks, all he could see was forest, forest and more forest,

"Right then, where to go, where to go?" he said to himself, he span around twice and stopped with a hoof pointing out in front of him.

"That way then" and he headed straight ahead, he kept flying, making sure not to get close to the trees in fear of another creature attacking him. He kept on flying, when the sun came up, he kept on flying, all through the day, all through the night. never stopping, never sleeping, he just kept on flying.

**********

"Shimmering Honor, Where are you?" came many voices across the wind, just managing to make there way to Canterlot, Princess Luna heard the voices and left the castle, leaving a note for her sister.

Celestia
I am leaving Canterlot to find somepony important, I believe Shimmering Honor is in danger, please may you raise the moon at night until I return.

Luna