• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 7,778 Views, 77 Comments

The Cute and Adorable Twixie! - Super-Stallion



This is how Trixie turned into a foal

  • ...
18
 77
 7,778

Twixie's Playdate

The next day...

Twilight was out with Trixie in the stroller again taking her back to Sugarcube Corner for another surprise courtesy of Pinkie Pie, Twilight wouldn't tell Trixie what exactly but if it had something to do with the crazy one it wasn't going to be good.

Trixie thought of all the possible things the party mare could have planned and they wasn't good. "Twiwight, can't you pwease tell Twixie what Pinkie is planning?" Trixie asked.

Twilight looked down into the stroller. "You're just going to have to wait and see, Trixie." she replied.

Trixie crossed her arms and pouted, more than anything she hated not knowing something and that includes surprises.

****

When they got to Sugarcube Corner Pinkie greeted them and quickly picked Trixie up into a hug, she invited them in and showed Trixie her surprise.

"Okay Trixie, your surprise is just up these stairs." Pinkie said carrying Trixie in her arm up the stairs to the shop with Twilight close behind.

"What awe you pwanning, Pinkie?!" Trixie demanded.

"You'll see," Pinkie said with a sly grin as she reached the top of the stairs and went in front of one of the doors in the hall, she open the door. "here's your surprise!"

Trixie gasped, in the room on the floor was two foals, one was a colt pegasus with a brown mane and white coat and the other was a filly unicorn with an orange mane and coat, Trixie looked up at Pinkie confused. "What is this?" she asked.

"It's a playdate just for you." Pinkie said excitedly.

"Twilight!!" Trixie screamed.

Twilight then came in from behind Pinkie Pie. "What's wrong Trixie?" she asked.

"Did you bring me here for a playdate with a bunch of babies!?" she yelled, she was mad they expected for her to play like a foal.

Twilight nodded. "Yes, Pinkie told me yesterday that she was babysitting the twins here today and thought it would be a good idea if you played with them and I agreed with her." Twilight said motioning to the two foals on the floor.

Trixie looked at them then Twilight. "But do I have too, I'm not a baby like them." she whined.

"Yes you do, it will be a good start for you in friendship and you can make some friends here." she said flatly pointing to the twins again.

Trixie sighed, she knew she wouldn't win this argument, so she gave up and nodded, Pinkie smiled then lowered Trixie onto the floor and watched as the foals came around her, Trixie looked at the two in front of her and felt like facehooving, she would never be able to be friends with these two lead alone be able to speak to them until they learned how to talk, that is until.

"Hi there, what's your name?" said the unicorn foal.

Trixie's jaw dropped. "Did you just tawk to me?" she asked.

"Do you see anypony else here who can undewstand us?" said the other foal.

Trixie couldn't believe what she was hearing, she could understand what they were saying and they could understand her. "Wait, can all foals tawk?" she asked.

The unicorn nodded. "Yep, aduwts can't understand us but other foals can and we can understand animals too." she replied.

Trixie was even more surprised animals could talk to foals too she would have to test that for later. "Well okay, I'm Twixie by the way." she replied remembering the fillies question.

"Hi Twixie, I'm Pumpkin Cake and this is my bwothew Pound Cake." said Pumpkin, her brother waving to Trixie.

Twilight watched as Trixie talked to the foals. 'Interesting can Trixie talk to the foals.' Twilight thought then she heard Pinkie giggling next to her and looked at the party mare. "What are you laughing about Pinkie?" she asked.

"Trixie looks so cute talking to her new friends," Pinkie replied then looked at Twilight. "lets leave them here and go downstairs for some cupcakes." then she hopped out of the room.

Twilight looked at Pinkie hopping away to the staircase. "Leave them! But shouldn't we watch them to make sure they stay safe?!" she asked worried about the foals safety.

"Don't worry the writer knows what he's doing and he would never put them in any danger so it's safe to leave them here while we enjoy some snacks." Pinkie assured Twilight jumping down the stairs.

Twilight looked at Pinkie confused by her last comment then looked at Trixie and sighed. 'If Pinkie said she will be alright then I guess I can leave her alone.' she thought then follow the pink mare downstairs.

In the room Trixie was talking to the foals. "So that's how your cupcakes taste so delicious." Trixie said they were talking about Mrs. Cake and how she makes here cupcakes so good.

"Uh huh, they're the best but she always compwains about her ingwedients or someting." Pumpkin replied.

Pound had sit through there 'girly' talk as he thought of it and decided to speak. "Hey does anypony wanna pway a game." he asked, both fillies nodded and he thought for a moment. "Hmm, okay wet's pway hide and seek." he said, then started to count to twenty.

Pumpkin found her hiding spot under her crib, Trixie on the other hoof was still looking for her's she thought of the closet but that was too obvious then she thought of the toy box but she would be cramped up with those toys, with only ten seconds left she thought she was doomed and looked up trying to think of something then finally she thought of a good place to hide that is worthy of the great and powerful and cunning Trixie.

Using her magic, Trixie slowly rose and turned upside down putting her hooves to the ceiling, she was kinda surprised that she still had the energy to do that but then she remembered that she is the Great and Powerful Trixie.

Pound then started looking for his sister and Trixie, he quickly found Pumpkin under the crib but when he tried to find Trixie he looked in the closet, he looked in the toy box and he even looked in the other rooms, when he couldn't find Trixie he laid down on floor.

"Otay, Twixie, you win you can come out now." he said tired of looking for his elusive target then just as he said that Trixie fell from out of nowhere.

"Wait, where were you hiding?" Pumpkin asked.

Trixie smirked. "On the ceiling." she replied

Pound facehooved that was the same hiding place he hid from Pinkie when she first babysat them, he sighed then looked at Trixie. "You'we a good hidew, Twixie." he complemented.

Trixie's smirk grew. "But of couwse, the Gweat and Powewful Twixie is the best hidew thewe is." she boasted.

Pumpkin smiled. "Yeah sure now let's-" she was cut of by Trixie's boasting.

"And Twixie is so gweat she can outsmawt anypony anywewe." she continued to boast.

Pumpkin smile faded. "uh, Twixie I-" she was cut of again by Trixie.

"And Twixie is the most-" this time she was cut of by Pound. "Hey Twixie, my sister is trying to talk to you!" he yelled he didn't like the way Trixie was ignoring Pumpkin like that.

"Thanks Pound," Pumpkin said then looked at Trixie. "Twixie can you not boast wike that anymowe?" she asked.

Trixie raised a brow. "What's wong with a widdle boasting?"

"That wasn't just a widdle boasting." Pound retorted, Pumpkin nodded in agreement.

"You kinda went overboawd with it, you were talking so much about your self its making me feel like I don't want to play anymore with you." she said truthfully.

Trixie was surprised, was she that big of a boaster? She knew she was from when it got her in trouble before but now, she had to do something if she was going to keep her new friends. "Umm, okay I'll twy not to boast so much." she said.

Pumpkin smiled again. "Otay, wet's keep pwaying then." she said then they kept playing and Trixie didn't boast anymore well less enough that nopony was annoyed by it, until Twilight and Pinkie came back into the room.

"Okay, Trixie it's time to go home." Twilight said.

"Aww, but I was having so much fun." Trixie complained, Twilight picked her up with her magic and put her on her back.

"It's getting late and you need a nap, I bet you're tired just like the Cakes." she retorted and watched both Trixie and the Cakes rub there eyes beginning to get sleepy.

Pinkie giggled. "Well Twilight I guess I'll see you later." she said.

Twilight thanked Pinkie and left Sugarcube Corner with a sleepy Trixie in her stroller. "Well Trixie did you learn anything today?" she asked.

Trixie nodded. "Yeah, I leawned that someponies don't like it when you boast so much." she replied.

Twilight smiled, Trixie may have learned a simple lesson but a lesson nonetheless. "That's good, now let's go home." she said then trotted a bit quicker so she can get home and put Trixie down for a nap.

Author's Note:

another chap in two days awesome well hope you like it.

Edited by Firebird:)