• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 7,778 Views, 77 Comments

The Cute and Adorable Twixie! - Super-Stallion



This is how Trixie turned into a foal

  • ...
18
 77
 7,778

Twixie in trouble

In the Everfree forest, Twilight Sparkle was walking along the path with Zecora to her house. The zebra had told her that there had been an incident and asked her to help with the situation. Twilight couldn't understand why Zecora would ask her instead of the police. The unicorn shrugged it off and assumed that maybe it was just a zebra thing or something.

Twilight looked at the zebra next to her. "So why did you need my help with this 'incident' Zecora?" she asked.

"When we get there you will see, the one thing that troubles me," Zecora replied in her rhymes. "and if I am right, as far as I can tell; this may have something to do with you as well."

They continued walking in silence until they finally reached the Zecora's hut. There, she led Twilight around to the back of her home. When they got to the back, Twilight was met with a great surprise. Hanging from a trap net was an all too familiar pony with a silver mane and blue coat wearing a hat and cape with stairs covering them.

"Trixie!" Twilight yelled in astonishment. "What are you doing here!?"

Trixie looked down at Twilight from her trap and sheepishly smiled "Oh, uhh... Twilight Sparkle! I didn't see you there. I was just going for a stroll." she replied nervously.

"Through the Everfree Forest?"

"That's right." Trixie said flatly.

Twilight looked at Zecora for the truth to this conundrum. "This mare says she was out for a stroll, and I would believe her if I were a foal," Zecora replied. She reached into her saddle bag and pulled out the Alicorn amulet. "I believe this was her true goal."

Twilight looked at the amulet then at Trixie. "Is this true Trixie?" Trixie didn't say anything and lowered her head. "I thought you learned your lesson!" Twilight exclaimed.

Trixie's head shot back up anger in her eyes. "Well, maybe I didn't! Maybe the Great and Powerful Trixie lied so Twilight Sparkle would lower her guard so she could steal back the amulet and then, show all Equestria that Trixie is the most powerful!" she yelled.

Twilight continued to look at Trixie disappointed. "So you didn't learn anything." she said dejectedly. Trixie shook her head. Twilight sighed. She needed to do something about her, but didn't want to do anything harsh, even if it was Trixie. In fact Twilight always thought of Trixie as a pretty decent mage and showed real promise. Doing something to harm her would be a waste.

Twilight looked away from Trixie for a moment to think of what to do, then looked at the amulet. Then, an Idea formed. "Zecora, could I borrow the amulet for a minute?" she asked.

Zecora looked at her in shock. "Are you MAD!? You saw the power and corruption she had!" she yelled.

"I know it's a bad idea, but I promise to be careful. I just need it to do one spell and take care of... this." Twilight retorted gesturing to Trixie. She knew the power of the amulet, if worn long enough, would make anypony crazy. For her plan to work, however, she would have to use it to do one spell.

Zecora sighed. "Okay Ms. Sparkle, I trust you. I hope your actions are pure and true," she rhymed and hoofed the cursed amulet to Twilight.

Twilight took a deep breath, then put the amulet around her neck. Her eyes flashed a hateful red- the same red as the amulet. Her eyes looked at Trixie.

Trixie felt scared at what Twilight could possibly be planning with her amulet. "What are you doing?" she asked panic mounting in her voice.

Twilight ignored the question. Her horn started to glow signaling the beginning of her spell. Trixie struggled in the net, trying desperately to get out of the trap. It was no use. Twilight's spell shot out of her horn enveloping Trixie in a bright light.

Trixie screamed. She looked around her at the bright light expecting to be turned to dust, but to her surprised nothing happened. That is until she felt the net around her suddenly began to shift like it was bigger than her. She kept shifting around, but no matter what she did the blue unicorn couldn't get comfortable. She looked around her again, but this time she saw something off. Everything looked bigger and, somehow, growing.

"What are you doing to me Twilight!?" Trixie yelled then she noticed her voice. It was a higher pitch than usual. "Pwease stop!" she pleaded. She stopped realizing that she said 'pwease' instead of 'please'. Quickly picking up where she left off, the blue mare kept begging for her to stop, but her rival turned punisher ignored all her pleas. It was too much for Trixie and she fainted from the suspense.

When Twilight was finally done with her work she stopped her spell, and levitated the net down. She then quickly tore off the amulet and hooved it back to Zecora. She went over to the net and started sifting through it.

Zecora watched as the unicorn paw at her trap net. When Twilight stopped her digging, what Zecora saw made her gasp. Twilight pulled out a small sleeping unicorn foal that looked exactly like Trixie. Zecora got closer to examine the little one. "Is that...?" she asked and Twilight nodded.

"I used a spell to turn Trixie into a three month old foal. I think maybe if I give her a fresh start she could learn the true meaning of friendship and change her ways." Twilight explained.

Zecora nodded. "Good luck in being a mother for the foal that has been a little trouble," she said then gently ruffled Trixie now small mane. "I have to admit it. She may be a pain, but the way she sleeps is too adorable."

Twilight nodded. Taking the small and adorable Trixie in her magic, she left to go do some shopping. If she was going to do this, then she was going to need to prepare.

Author's Note:

Okay i tried my best with the rhyming i hope you like it.

Okay everyone the this chapter has been edited by the great and powerful Paton Pendeng so give him some respect.

Re-edited by Firebirdabirdoffire.