• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 7,774 Views, 77 Comments

The Cute and Adorable Twixie! - Super-Stallion



This is how Trixie turned into a foal

  • ...
18
 77
 7,774

Good morning Twixie

The next morning, Trixie woke up her head felt heavy and dazed, she stretched out her body and found it felt different like it was all dislocated. She rubbed her eyes and opened them what she saw really surprised her. Hanging from above her she saw a wooden blue star that slowly went out of view, after she saw it another wooden figure appeared it looked like a wand the same color as the star then another star appeared and then a bear appeared that was covered in tiny stars that must have been a ursa minor.

Trixie was very puzzled, she rolled onto her side and saw blue bars. "Huh" she said rolling over onto her other side and saw more bars, Trixie wasn't sure what she was looking at but she guessed it wasn't good then she looked back at the strange wooden figures turning above her. 'Those things remind me of a mobile in a...crib.'

She then looked back at the bars and then in front of her to see a big towering wooden wall then she gasped, she had somehow ended up in a giant crib, she sat up on her rear and suddenly heard a crinkle she looked around to find were the crinkle came from but couldn't locate it.

"Aww, looks like little Trixie is awake." came a voice from above Trixie she looked up to see giant hooves come down to her and pick her up by her pits when her vision cleared from the light she saw that her captor was her now giant rival Twilight sparkle.

"Twiwight Spawkle!?" Trixie said astonished then she noticed her voice was abnormally high. "Wat wong with Twixie's voice and how come you'we so big!?" she asked.

Twilight cradled Trixie in her arms and giggled. "You don't remember what happened last night?" she asked, then the memories of last nights events flashed before Trixie's eyes, she put two and two together the crib and Twilight weren't big, she was small.

"You tuwned Twixie into a baby!" she yelled, she winced at her new lisp.

Twilight nodded. "Yep, I thought since you refused to discover the magic of friendship by yourself, I decided that I'll teach it to you and the best way to do it is with a fresh start." she said and lifted Trixie into the air, Trixie eyes started to water up.

"B-but Trixie doesn't want to be a baby!!" she cried "Change Trixie back nooooow!!"

Twilight put Trixie over her shoulder a patted her back while cooing, "Aww, it's okay Trixie this'll work and besides even if I did wanted to change you back I couldn't without the amulet." she said flatly, Trixie continued to cry, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop crying was it maybe the effect of the spell.

Twilight thought of how to stop Trixie from crying. "I know you must be hungry don't worry I'll feed you." she said and carried Trixie to her bed, she laid down on her side and levitated Trixie under her belly, Trixie wasn't paying attention she was to distracted by the fact that she will never be big again when she opened her eyes she was met with a sight, Twilight had levitated Trixie right in front of her two teats.

Trixie's mouth dropped shocked, waiting for this moment Twilight shoved Trixie right into her chest causing a squirt of her milk to enter her mouth, Trixie was freaking out until she got the taste of the milk and it tasted good and...she was a bit hungry so forgetting her problems for a minute she started to suckle.

When she was done Twilight burped her and they sat down on her bed. "So Trixie, I know you don't want to be here but if you give friendship a chance I promise this'll all be worth it." Twilight said, Trixie thought about it for a minute.

"Well I don't really have a choice anyway but you bettew take good care of The Gweat and Powewful Twixie." she replied.

Twilight giggled and nodded. "Okay I will and you be a good little filly while your here," she teased. "now I think it's time somepony's diaper was changed."

Trixie raised a brow. "Diapew?" she said then looked at her rear and for a second time that day her jaw dropped, covering her bottom was a thick soft disposable diaper she was even more shock to find that she already used it. "NO! Twixie does not need a diapie, Twiwight get it off me!" Trixie complained.

Twilight picked the baby up in her magic and got off the bed. "Okay, okay, I will get it off but just so you know you will be getting a new one." she said, Trixie shook her head.

"No, no, no I don't need a diapie." she protested Twilight sighed and rolled her eyes the book she found the spell she used on Trixie said she knew she would act this way.

"Well too bad cause you're wearing them." Twilight said flatly.

Twilight carried Trixie over to the changing table at the other end of the room and laid her down on it. "But Twiwight, I dun need a diapie I'm a big fiwwy." Trixie said still protesting to being diapered, she didn't even notice she said 'filly' instead of 'mare'.

"Oh yeah, well if you're so big why did I find you in your crib soaked?" Twilight retorted, Trixie blushed she didn't know she did it in her sleep. "Only cause I couldn't make it to the potty." she said.

Twilight rolled her eyes and started unstrapping Trixie's diaper she removed it from under her and threw it into the trash bin she then levitated a new diaper sprinkled some baby powder in it and strapped it onto Trixie, Trixie sat up in her new garment and shifted around a little, she had to admit it was comfy.

Twilight picked Trixie back up in her magic and they went downstairs.

When they got downstairs Trixie could hear somepony in the kitchen, Twilight went into the kitchen and there they saw Spike at the stove making breakfast. "Hey Spike." Twilight greeted, Spike turned from the stove.

"Hey Twilight." he said then he saw she had baby Trixie with her.

Twilight had explained to him last night what happened at Zecora's and that she was going to be taking care of Trixie for a while at first he was against it until he saw Trixie and how cute she looked, Spiked walked over to Twilight and started tickling a finger under Trixie's chin. "Good morning Twixie." Spiked cooed, Trixie would have bit him if it wasn't for the giggles she was trying to hold.

"Spike is breakfast ready?" Twilight asked, Spike stopped tickling Trixie and looked at Twilight.

"Yep, I already ate." Spike went back over to the stove then came back with a plate of Twilight's breakfast. "Here you go one sandwich and some hay bacon strips." he said confidently.

Twilight took the food into her magic. "Thank you, Spike could you do me a favor, while I eat could you watch Trixie?" she asked, Trixie was stunned Twilight was going to leave her with a babysitter and a baby dragon no doubt, Spike nodded.

"Sure Twilight I can do that I am the number one assistant here you know."

Suddenly their was a hooting sound from another part of the kitchen, Trixie looked up to see a owl, the owl was hooting 'who' like it was answering to Spike's earlier question, Spike went over to the owl. "Me I am number one." he said.

"Who?"

Said the owl. "Me, Spike." he retorted.

Trixie facehoofed if he was going to be her sitter she was going to need some luck, Twilight giggled at Trixie's little facehoof then she looked back at Spike, "Okay Spike, I'll leave Trixie with you and I may read a little so you may have to stay with her a little longer okay." she said, Spike nodded then Twilight handed Trixie to Spike in her magic and Spike went into the living room leaving Twilight to breakfast.

Spike sat Trixie on the floor and smiled. "What'we you smiling about?" Trixie asked.

Spike shrugged still holding a smile. "I just think you're so cute now." he replied.

Trixie's started puffing up her cheeks in rage. "I am not CUTE!" she yelled.

Spike leaned in closer. "Oh, I think you are, in fact I think you're so cute, I think I'm going to EAT YOU!" he said then before she could react Spike but his mouth on her belly an blew a raspberry.

Trixie was sent into a loud fit of giggles. "H-hey stop that I-I dun wike b-being tickwed!!" she said behind her laughter.

Spike stopped and let go of Trixie letting her crawl of to the couch for escape, he knew she couldn't get away so it was safe to let her go, Trixie hid behind the couch still giggling, she wouldn't admit it too anypony but that was a bit fun.

"Hmm...I wonder where Trixie is?" Spike said starting a new game of hide and seek, Trixie caught on and tried her best to stop giggling but couldn't.

"Hmm, where oh where could little Trix be," he said then climbed onto the couch and looked over the side he saw Trixie and grabbed her. "gotcha!" Spike yelled, Trixie was screaming in both surprise and laughter she hasn't had this much fun since forever.

Spiked picked Trixie up onto his shoulder she was kinda heavy but he could manage. "So Trixie, you wanna play some more?" he asked, Trixie nodded her head from his shoulder.

Trixie and Spike kept playing until Twilight came in. "So are you two having fun?" she asked, she knew they were from all the noise she heard while studying but it didn't bother her much, Spike nodded.

"Yep I did what you told me and watched Trixie like a number one assistant would do." he boasted.

Twilight giggled and looked at Trixie who was yawning and rubbing her little eyes, "I think somepony needs a nap." Twilight said.

Trixie shook her head, "No, no nap." she said sleepily then was picked up in Twilights magic.

"Yes you do, you can hardly keep your eyes open." she retorted then carried Trixie up to her room with spike behind her.

When they got to her room Twilight laid Trixie in the crib and started to wind up the mobile. Trixie tried to protest but couldn't make any words for she was to tired to speak, the mobile started and the lullaby, Trixie tried to stay awake but the music got to her and she quietly fell asleep.

"Good night Trixie, you and me are going out later when you wake from your nap." Trixie heard Twilight say before she could hear no more.

Author's Note:

Okay there you go sorry this chapter should have been posted yesterday but I got lazy in fact I think my lazy sense will be kicking in for a while so it'll be a while before the next chapt.

Edited by firebirdabirdoffire