• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 4,049 Views, 41 Comments

My Little Apple Pie - Jeremy Llama



This is a story Based on Apple Jack and Inspired by the Story "My Little Dashie"

  • ...
8
 41
 4,049

Chapter 4 Join The Herd

Fixed errors in this one as well. Enjoy!

Chapter 4~

It was close to a year later, my mother left me at my grandma's house leaving me with "I'll be back in a week."

I was watching TV and my grandma had left. She said I'm gonna get McDonalds honey. I was over my dad but I was still a bit weak from it.
Anyways while I was watching I was flipping through channels when the news came up.

"Today at the river close by the- " I wasn't paying attention for where it was I dropped an oreo but then when I got it I paid attention to the news again.

"A female was pulled out of a car crash. The female was examined as-" Everything went dark around me I dropped everything I had in my hands everything fell silent. The 'Female" was my Mother.

Well it's Monday I told the orange pony to stay inside and try not to be seen and that I'll be back in a couple of hours. She nodded. I had to walk to work today since my car wasn't working. When I was walking to work I saw the Bronies I quickly remembered my plan and rushed to him.

"Hey guys I decided I wanted to try watching the My Little Pony show you keep trying to get me to watch." I said

"Nice to see you finally trying to watch it any specific reason why?" The Blonde One asked.

"Well you've been wanting to for a while so I decided I might as well try it." I said "Anyway for us to watch it today during work?" I asked nervously.

"Well do you have a lot of work?" the Black haired one asked.

"Not a lot I got a lot done yesterday surprisingly since I was pretty tired that day."

"Well then, we should have enough time to watch a handful or so it's on YouTube fortunately." the Blonde Said

While watching it I was surprised by it. It was really good. My favorite episode was episode 16 season two. I was mightily surprised by how non girly it was. I just thought of Bronies as well, odd people who watched the show for some sort of reason. I know the characters names and their attitudes; Rainbow Dash is the blue rainbow colored one, with the “I’m the best!” attitude very loyal though, Fluttershy was nice to every animal and anything living, with a shyness that makes me go “Ahhhh”, Twilight was the smart one bounded by friendship, who stands up for what she believes in, Pinkie Pie throws parties for new people and for anything, and has a happy attitude tries to makes everyone smile, Rarity who’s generous and loves making dresses, a strong “Needs to be clean.” OCD, and Apple Jack. Nice, honest and loyal loves apples and a bit arrogant. For some odd reason this show brought me comfort.

Anyways enough of that I got home and I saw Apple Jack she was just sleeping so calmly. So I tried to be quiet but I failed in doing so I opened the door and went inside and knocked down a can of coke, it hit the ground and was loud. Apple Jack lifted her head, startled, until she saw that it was me. She came to me and jumped onto me like a dog in a movie that was happy his master was there again. I held her and hugged her. Finally after all this I accepted the happiness instead of throwing it to my side to die like the rest of the planet, knowing I would only feel pain a few seconds later. No this time I embraced it, and I haven't done this since before my parents died...I smiled.