• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 4,049 Views, 41 Comments

My Little Apple Pie - Jeremy Llama



This is a story Based on Apple Jack and Inspired by the Story "My Little Dashie"

  • ...
8
 41
 4,049

Chapter 9 Reunited

Sup. Mates! This one is short because next chapter is the finale! Yep Hope you can wait 2 days I'm making it perfect. This may seem short but I can make two minutes into eight so watch me turn "Chapter 10 Harsh Reality" into more than 1,000. I'm aiming for 1,800-2,500 I hope this was good and tell me what you think the ending is going to be. Also telling people about this story would really help out alot, and I thank you in advance for reading this story and if you advertised to your friends and such. You all made this happen and I thank you.

Next Week Chapter 10 Harsh Reality?

I was released from the hospital a few months later. Why bother anymore with life.

Everything around me seemed pointless. Why bother anymore with life.

Nothing had a point anymore. Why bother anymore with life.

No one's even there. Why bother anymore with life.

Why bother. Why bother anymore with life.

Why. Why bother anymore with life.

This is all the goes in my mind anymore for 2 more years that's all I thought.

I got a job in those 2 years although I can faintly remember anything from the interview or even working there.

I don't even remember getting my house fixed. Why did I even bother it's just gonna disappear in the future

I have cuts on my wrist from what though? Who did this...Was it me? I don't remember that either.

Where did these thoughts come from? Why are they happening to me. Why is it me.


I knew who it was. It was Apple Jack. I stood still not wanting to move in fear of her running. I saw her move closer and closer slowly though. Her mane was just a mess. Filled with twigs and leafs. Her hair was a mess and as well filled with twigs and leafs. She moved closer and closer slowly but I wasn't moving much myself. She came closer and eventually was right next to me and sat down next to. There was a long stretch of quietness. 'Pa.. I'm really sorry about all this. I over reacted... Do... Do you still love me?" She asked. I hugged her tight and never loosened my grip. "Apple Jack." I said crying and with a a bouncy kinda sound. "I will always love you, never think differently about that. Got it?" "Yes Pa. I love you and don't you ever think differently." We both then started apologizing to each other. "Pa... I need to take a shower I'm kinda messy if you haven't been able to tell." We both chuckled and headed home.

After that day I decided to buy some farm animals including a dog like from the show. She named him Winfrey. Which I think is the dog's name from the show. At the end of the day we both went upstairs and into our rooms. But before that she said to me something that had stopped me with overwhelming joy. "Pa... I love you..." She said it before but it had been so long since she said that before bed. It sounds different indoors though.

~Years later~

Me and Apple Jack we were happy once again. But today was different. In fact while sitting here thinking about it I can't help but cry we were happy together. But I was once again brought back to the harsh reality.