• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 4,049 Views, 41 Comments

My Little Apple Pie - Jeremy Llama



This is a story Based on Apple Jack and Inspired by the Story "My Little Dashie"

  • ...
8
 41
 4,049

Chapter 5 A Promise

Chapter 5~

"When I came back he-" I stopped listening to my grandmother I couldn't bare to....

"That's just awful! He was there by himself with no one there to comfort him, knowing his mother had died just moments ago!" The nurse said.

"Poor child he only has his grandma left now. Well for now at least..." The other Nurse said.

I didn't wantto listen. My grandmother found me crying I told her why she couldn't bare it. Years later she was checked into the hospital with a brain tumor. It was cancerous and could take what was left in my life that kept me here. But even I knew she wouldn't make it.... Why does this happen to me, everything is so depressing and hard Why am I still alive should I even be alive I asked myself......


A year had passed since then I taught her how to talk, and how to write (although she used her mouth she wrote better than me), and how to make apple pies like in the show. She asked for her own room I did start thinking aobut it and thought "Why not?" We both painted her room. Me with my hands and her with her mouth, She wanted what else? A room with painted apples all over her walls. I must say she can paint apples well, I just painted the room color while she painted apples on the wall. the color was Orange with red and green apples on the wall.

We started to grow some more apple trees after I saved up some money I bought some dirt and seeds and now we have a little apple farm. It's not very big, but for the size Apple Jack is she doesn't seem to mind. She does seem like she wants more than my house to run in, so I told her I would save up on some money and we could move to a big field with no one else around. That would take a while but then she talked me into making a apple store I did and we are getting more cousomer's than I thought, so that'll help.

We sell homemade apple pies, apple sauce, apple shakes (Which is like a milk shake but with apples), and of course apples. Well after a long day of collecting apples and making apple pies and a bunch of ideas for apples (most of which didn't work but Apple Jack didn't seem to mind.) we were both tired. In fact she crashed before she could get to her room. So I carried her to her room and laid her down, pulled the covers over her, and on my exit I heard her say something. Something...I haven't heard since I was young.... Since before my parents died..... "I love you Pa." Apple Jack had said on my way out. I stopped and said "I love you to Apple Jack." I left the room....I was now smiling more than the day she jumped onto me and we hugged, more than when I saw her sleeping next to me those many months ago.... Most of all.... I smiled more than when my parents said it to me.