• Published 20th Aug 2013
  • 863 Views, 26 Comments

Twilight and Her Nutty Teacher - FlameSwordedLink



Random story about Twilight having an acorn for a teacher. Please read the full description for more details.

  • ...
3
 26
 863

Chapter 6: Cupcake Withdrawal

A/N: Go back and check the previous chapter. READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTES! Also, I am going to try and get an actual plot into this. I said that Nutmare Moon would come in at chapter 8, but now it will be chapter 10. I will try to do a story arc for the next few chapters until then. Also, I am just saying that if Chapter 5 is not as random as usual, then that just shows that I am currently lacking inspiration. If you have any ideas that you would like me to incorporate then just tell me. That is all. ...And I made it long again....

We passed 5,000 words! Now to see how Pinkie is doing. *opens door* Hi Pinkie! How are y-! I then suddenly get pounced upon by Pinkie. She must really like cupcakes to do this. Pinkie! Gah! GET OFF OF ME! I WON'T GIVE YOU ANY CUPCAKES! I ALREADY ATE THEM!

"Well I'll just rip open your stomach and eat them!" Pinkie says evilly.

That won't work! I ate them more than a day ago! They are already digested! Please get off of me! She then proceeds to get off, cursing the whole time. OK, now I have to write the sane part of the story. ...If one could call it that. Pinkie, you won't get any cupcakes for a month, unless you get back into the normal story. There will be a giant pile of cupcakes. I promise. She then followed my instructions and somehow managed to hop into my iPad.

STORY TIME!

Today began like any other day for Twilight. She got sexually harassed from Pinkie, tried to find proof that Spork was an alien, and talked to an acorn. Yep, she had a normal life indeed! ...Which is to say that being that nopony ever has a normal life, hers was very abnormal. So, her actually being able to go through a day without any of this happening would be strange for her...and today was not one of those days! Today was the day where Spork's ancient alien ancestors of Drakonius were going to destroy the world unless we gave them cupcakes. ...Yeah, cupcakes are apparently very valuable in their trade system. And we only have one hope left, as I had eaten all of the cupcakes, and she is: Pinkie Pie. So, will she give the aliens cupcakes? Well, let's find out.

APOCALYPSE: PHASE 1

"But Pinkie! This is the end of the world we are talking about! If that happens, then that would mean the end of cupcakes! FOREVER! Would you rather give them all of your cupcakes, save the world, and then make more later, or would you rather hoard them and let the world be destroyed?" Twilight asked Pinkie worriedly.

"Well I can always just go to another dimension where the world doesn't get destroyed." Pinkie said casually.

"But what about us? You know, your frie-...er, victims! And this story that you say that we are in! Think about the author!"

"The author has done nothing for me! He only takes away my cupcakes and makes do things that I drea- er, don't want to do!"

"Yes, but didn't you leave him in a tank full of sharks? Maybe he doesn't do anything for you because you do nothing for him!"

"With that kind of logic you could justify why the economy should be better." Pinkie said.

"...Wait, why didn't I think of that before!" Twilight said enthusiastically. She then grabs all 109 cupcakes in her magic and casts a spell that prevents Pinkie from getting to them. She then heads outside of the castle with them and yells, "HEY ALIENS! I HAVE YOUR CUPCAKES! NOW PLEASE PUT OUR PLANET BACK TOGETHER! THANK YOU!" The aliens listened and took the cupcakes. And that is how Twilight saved the world again. ...What? You want to know how she survived that fall a few chapters back? Why obviously with the Equestria Laboratories portal suit. She didn't get to make an infinite portal for Pinkie yet, though.

Well, Twilight saved the world, at least for now, and I believe that it's time that she meets a new friend, don't you? One that's fast! One that's a daredevil! One that always runs into things! Why it's none other than Fluttershy! ...Wait, no, that's not correct.... Er, Pinkie? Did you bring in the wrong Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash again? It's the one from the crossover? Er...so she's not[i/] going to be a pushover then? ...Fine, I guess that this story can have two of Fluttershy.

NEW FRIEND: ALTERNATE STORY DIMENSION FLUTTERSHY!

Just as Twilight finished reshelving all of the Canterlot Royal Library, she heard a sound that sounded like a pegasus zooming towards the castle. So, she did the only logical thing for Twilight to do: panic, pace, and scream. "NOT THE BOOKS!!! EVERYPONY, SAVE THE BOOKS!!!" The pegasus then crashed through the wall, the bookshelves, and another wall, and then finally flew into Twilight.

"Wait a moment.... Twilight? Why are you so small? And where are your wings?! ...Also, are you alright? And do you know where Angel Bunny is?" The yellow pegasus asked.

"One, I'm only (insert age you decide upon here) and I'm a unicorn. And no! I'm not fine! You just destroyed the library! And who's Angel Bunny?" Twilight replied.

"...Your are only (age here) and you aren't an ali-! Shoot! The portal took me to the wrong dimension! ...Wait! That means that I can...er, I probably don't want to say that out loud.... Anyway, I'm Fluttershy, and you won't know me for several more years. Technically I'm not supposed to be here, but I went through the wrong portal. ...Yeah, and you also probably know about Chrysalnuts yet either.... Where's Celestia though?"

"You mean Nutlestia? You probably know her as an alicorn, but here she is an acorn that I enchanted. And you're from another dimension? Pinkie probably knows you then. Do you mind if do some tests on you? I really want to try and work out how to travel between worlds. I wonder if there's a four-dimensional world...." Twilight then mumbles off to herself while Fluttershy thinks to herself.

So the Twilight here is only a filly and I can still make an impact in her life.... Maybe I can make it so that she actually has friends! Maybe she would like to try and take lessons from me too.... I really want to find myself, too. I don't want to be passive here like I once was. Those times have changed, and the adventure that I went on was life-changing. I really hope that I don't mess this up. And if I do, then I can at least prank myself!

Author's Note:

This is merely to notify everyone that I have not abandoned this story. I am still working on it, and I will continue to. If I skip a posting according to the schedule, then I will state why in a blog post. If it is not posted on the correct day, also the times will vary depending on where you live, then check back on the story to see me and head to my blog. I will start to post blogs daily to talk about the chapters. I also will answer any questions about them or myself in them. So, bye.

Sincerely,
~FlameSwordedLink