• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 2,083 Views, 67 Comments

Terror In Equestria 3: Twilight's Conquest - StormLuna



Twilight now has the Jade Alicorn and can see all over the world. She has absolute control over Equestria but she thirsts for more. Will she conquer the whole world or lose everything?

  • ...
13
 67
 2,083

Twilight's Conquest

The sun woke Twilight and her forces up the following morning. Twilight was unable to get much sleep that night after having all those memories come crashing in on her. She would not let a bit of fatigue stop her though. She planned on going through with the invasion that day.

"Good morning Twilight," said Shining Armor "did you sleep well?"

Twilight replied, "No, I didn't and when I did sleep I just had horrible nightmares about the day that Celestia came and bought us from mom and dad."

Shining Armor said, "You too? I had the same dreams. I sometimes wonder if Luna had not been imprisoned on the moon at that time if she would have done this?"

Twilight replied, "I don't think Luna would have had any say. I do know that if she had a school for gifted unicorns and it was her school I got accepted into, that she would not have had me move into the palace. A lot of ponies are hard on her for not forging close bonds with other ponies, but she would not have tried to raise me as her own child."

Shining Armor said, "I don't know Luna too well but I do know she wouldn't have bought either one of us. She most likely would have waited until I was of age to go to the academy and let it be my choice as to whether I went or not."

Twilight replied, "It is because of the way Luna is that I think she would make a far better steward for Alicorn Island than Celestia. Besides, Luna has never wronged me in any way. I see how her and Cosmos weren't viewed the same way Galaxia and Celestia are and I want to help them. They deserve the same love every other leader deserves."

Shining Armor asked, "What are your plans for Galaxia?"

Twilight replied, "I will probably cast the loyalty spell on her. She has never done anything wrong to me. All my wrath will be saved for Celestia, Rarity and our parents."

Shining Armor asked, "Can I be there to ask mom and dad questions before you banish them to the void or do whatever you plan on doing?"

Twilight smiled and said, "Of course big brother! Of course you can! They sold the both of us like we were nothing more than fancy watches out in the streets of Canterlot! You bet you can be!"

By this time the rest of Twilight's forces were awake and had started to eat. They figured that it would be best to just let Shining Armor and Twilight talk as they knew they needed to vent.

In Faustica Luna and Cosmos were looking off to the southeast wondering when Twilight would finally come to finish her conquest. Luna had a feeling that it would be any day now, she was secretly hoping that it would be sooner rather than later.

Luna asked, "Dad, when do you think they will be coming?"

Cosmos replied, "I don't know. I hope soon. I just wonder what Twilight will do with Galaxia?"

Luna said, "Well given that mom never did anything bad to her, I hope she will just cast her loyalty spell on her. Now what she will do to Celestia, well I don't even want to think what kind of wrath she has planned for her."

Cosmos asked, "Why does Twilight hate Celestia so much now?"

Luna replied, "I was still on the moon when this happened but from what I understand, after Twilight passed her entrance exam into Celestia's school, Celestia wanted Twilight as her personal protege. She offered the Sparkle Family a great amount of money and elite status in exchange for her and Shining Armor. She basically bought them. That is why Twilight has so much hatred towards Celestia and her parents now."

Cosmos asked, "What about Rarity. Why does she want to destroy her?"

Luna replied, "She views Rarity as a traitor, not only for fleeing Equestria, but in aiding Twilight's parents along with a couple of Canterlot elite in escaping Equestria."

Cosmos asked, "What happened with the elites that Rarity took with her?"

Luna replied, "They died in a storm on the way here. Rarity seems to think Twilight cast a powerful hurricane spell, but I'm not going to blame Twilight unless I hear her admit it. Let's go get some breakfast, I'm hungry."

On Palomino Island Twilight was addressing her troops one last time before their invasion.

"Alright everypony, the time has come for us to finish this. What I want us to do is cover them in ooze, which will make them unable to use their magic. There are two ponies that you do not attack. Both of them have midnight blue coats. One has a crescent moon for a cutie mark and one has three bright starts for a cutie mark. Those two are our allies, Princess Luna and King Cosmos. Regarding the pinkish-white Alicorn with a galaxy cutie mark, don't attack her unless she fires on us first. As far as the rest of them, render their magic useless." said Twilight

Dark Night asked, "Twilight, what do we do with your parents and Rarity?"

Twilight replied, "Regarding my parents, let me handle them. I also want to handle Rarity. I gave her those wings and I plan on taking them away from her in a very humiliating way."

Dark Cloud asked, "How do you plan on doing that?"

Twilight replied, "I plan on biting her wings off in front of my parents, since they seem to view her as a daughter now."

Black Mist said, "Wow, she will in the end wish she had never crossed your path! I don't think even Sombra would have done something like that!"

Twilight replied, "I doubt it either. Alright everypony, before we go I need all of you to gather around me. I need to cast an armor spell. This one might throw you back a bit as I am going to use a lot more power this time. We are dealing with a whole island of Alicorns after all."

Twilight's forces gathered around her. She began to glow a bright purple, her eyes began to shine a dark green and a purple and black bulb formed at the end of her horn as she recited, "The one without armor does not stand a chance, so it is what we must enhance, the unarmed one will likely receive death, with armor he shall continue to draw breath, without armor he will be torn to shreds like a rag but with armor victory is in the bag."

Twilight's energy exploded throwing her forces backwards quite a ways but increased their armor significantly, much more than any other armor spell she had ever cast. Twilight was pleased with this as her forces began to cheer wildly and rally behind their leader.

Twilight motioned for them to get ready to take off. "TO WAR, TO VICTORY!" shouted Twilight

"TO WAR, TO VICTORY!" shouted her soldiers.

With that they all sped off to the northwest towards their final objective with great haste. All of Twilight's forces were just as excited as she was to complete this conquest.

Back in Faustica Twilight's parents were standing on the royal balcony with Rarity looking off to the southeast. Twilight Velvet saw what she thought was a huge flock of birds.

Twilight Velvet said, "Is that a giant flock of birds or is it something that I never wanted to see."

Crescent Sparkle looked closer and realized that Twilight had conquered the rest of the world and was coming to take the final prize.

"IT'S TWILIGHT!" shouted Crescent Sparkle.

Cosmos and Luna were on another balcony when they heard this. Luna said, "Get into the throne room. After she finishes this she will probably drag her captives in there."

Celestia was flying around when she heard this and her wings froze causing her to plummet to the ground. She started sobbing loudly when she realized that Twilight was coming for one final assault.

As Twilight and her forces got over the city Twilight shouted to her changelings, "FIRE! COVER THEM IN OOZE!"

The citizens of Faustica would not go down with a fight. They began to fire energy at the changelings but to their dismay their energy simply bounced off the changelings and struck the city's buildings. Celestia saw this and felt like all was lost.

While Twilight's changelings were immobilizing the rest of the city's citizens, a familiar figure landed in front of Celestia, her former student, Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight shook her head and said, "Here you are panicking and resorting to cowardice when your city is under attack. Every time I see you it just keeps getting funnier and funnier."

Celestia looked up and saw how Twilight's eyes had transformed into green orbs with purple irises. She said, "Twilight, what happened to your eyes? Can you see ok?"

Twilight replied, "Yes, I can see just fine. I recently used a great amount of energy to create a superstorm that caused my eyes to remain this way."

Celestia said, "Does this mean that you are a goddess now?"

Twilight replied, "Well Dark Goddess to be exact."

Celestia sobbed, "Why did you do this? I treated you like you were my daughter. I basically raised you because your parents no longer wanted you."

Twilight said, "Get into the throne room of LaurFa's old palace. Other higher ups in my military will be waiting for us, along with other prisoners I am taking."

Twilight picked Celestia up with her energy and levitated her up through the storm of ooze beams. Celestia got covered in it, much to Twilight's delight. When she got up to the throne room she discovered that Shining Armor, her friends and General Thunder Rage had her parents and Rarity subdued.

Twilight said, "Keep an eye on them. I will be back."

Twilight flew back outside to find that every single citizen of Faustica was covered in ooze and that her soldiers were starting to destroy other buildings in town.

"AT EASE" shouted Twilight

Her soldiers stopped the attack. Dark Night asked, "Twilight, did we win?"

Twilight replied, "Yes, we won. The whole world is now under the control of the Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle

Dark Night said, "Good. Where are your captives?"

Twilight replied, "In the throne room. Come with me, I want you there to watch them suffer as well."

Twilight and Dark Night flew into the throne room to the cheers of Twilight's other forces.

All of her friends, Shining Armor and her officers shouted, "ALL HAIL THE DARK GODDESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE, THE SUPREME AND ABSOLUTE RULER OF THE EARTH!"

Galaxia, Celestia, Twilight's parents and Rarity stood there, covered in ooze, unable to walk or use their magic.

Galaxia shouted, "Where are Luna and Cosmos? How did they get away from your wrath?"

At the dismay of Galaxia and Celestia, Luna and Cosmos walked into the throne room from the dining hall. Luna said, "We are fine mom, we are perfectly fine."

Galaxia saw Twilight get that evil grin and she said, "You traitors! You joined forces with HER! What did she do, offer you stewardship here?"

Twilight said, "They are loyal to me Galaxia. You know if you swear allegiance to me you can be free like them. The three of you would each get a share of stewardship here, along with your own army. What do you say? Are you with us or are you against us?"

Galaxia looked at her daughter and husband and realized that she had no choice. She said, "Your Supreme Highness, I am with you."

Twilight send a gentle beam of energy to Galaxia that melted away the ooze and said, "Glad to hear it Galaxia. I just need you to stand over in that corner for a minute."

Galaxia knew better than to disobey Twilight so she stood in the corner. Twilight began to glow brightly, her eyes began to shine a dark shade of green as she recited, "From another to me, that is where your allegiance will now be, you thought your old commander loved you like pie when all they wanted was for you to die. With me all shall be great, there shall be no hate."

The energy struck Galaxia with a huge amount of energy causing her to fall to her knees. When she got up she wiped her eyes and shouted, "ALL HAIL GODDESS TWILIGHT! I AM IN YOUR SERVICE YOUR MAJESTY!"

This pleased Twilight greatly and she said, "Welcome to the Dark Goddess Twilight's extended family Galaxia. I am pleased to have you in my service."

Twilight finally achieved her objective. She became the sole ruler of the entire world. She now had some loose ends to tie up before she gave the stewards an army and returned to her beloved Ponyville tower and comfy bed. What to do with her parents, Rarity and Celestia.