• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 2,080 Views, 67 Comments

Terror In Equestria 3: Twilight's Conquest - StormLuna



Twilight now has the Jade Alicorn and can see all over the world. She has absolute control over Equestria but she thirsts for more. Will she conquer the whole world or lose everything?

  • ...
13
 67
 2,080

Arrival in Faustica

After two days of sailing southward Rarity and Twilight's parents finally see Alicorn Island approaching on the horizon. It has been a long voyage but they all are happy to see that they have finally reached their destination. Rarity got out of the boat first as they arrived at the shore.

Twilight Velvet said, "Alright, we are here. Let's head to the royal palace and see if they will grant us asylum. If they don't then we will not be in a good situation."

Rarity replied, "I am sure they will grant us asylum! After all, Celestia and Luna do know us very well and I wouldn't think they would turn us away."

Crescent Sparkle said, "Well let's get up there. We can't just sit here and wait."

Rarity levitated Twilight's parents as she flew up to the palace to take a look around. They were amazed at everything they saw. The streets were made of marble, the sun was shining down on the city and a gentle breeze was blowing across the city. They knew that they had arrived in the perfect place.

They were walking around when they were confronted by Galaxia. Galaxia asked, "Who are you three ponies and what is your purpose here?"

Rarity replied, "We had to leave Equestria because Twilight Sparkle's tyranny had become horrible. Because we are friends with Celestia she started to treat us poorly. I am Rarity, a former friend of Twilight. These two are Crescent Sparkle and Twilight Velvet, Twilight's parents."

"Wait a minute?" asked Galaxia "Twilight started treating a friend of hers and her own parents poorly? What would possess her to do something like that?"

Twilight Velvet replied, "Well Crescent and I questioned her plans on her desires for not only ruling Equestria with an iron hoof, but conquering the entire world."

Rarity added, "She threw me in the dungeon for refusing to take part in her military exercises and sassing one of her commanders. I don't know what is wrong with her but something changed and she went from being wise and caring to being mean and ruthless."


Galaxia asked, "I am guessing that you three are here to seek asylum. Am I correct?"

Twilight Velvet said, "Yeah, that is why we are here. Would you be willing to grant us asylum?"

Galaxia replied, "Well let's go up to the palace and see what Cosmos, Luna and Celestia think. I have no problems with it but all four of us have to agree with it."

Crescent Sparkle said, "Thank you Princess. We appreciate that you are considering this."

They walked up to the palace hoping that they would be granted asylum. This was their first trip to Faustica and hoped that they could make a good impression on the royal family. They entered the palace uneasy wondering if they would be welcomed or be shunned."

Princess Celestia said, "Twilight, Crescent, Rarity! What are you doing here? It is so nice to see you!"

Twilight Velvet replied, "Well as you know my daughter has seized full control of Equestria. We challenged her authority and she threw us out. We are wondering if you guys would be willing to allow us to live here?"

Luna entered the throne room and said, "Twilight Velvet, I over heard that you, your husband and Rarity were thrown out of Equestria and that you are seeking asylum here. Is that right?"

Twilight Velvet replied, "Yes, your Majesty, we have. Her tyranny is great and we had to flee for our lives."

Rarity added, "I was even cast into the dungeon for thirty days for daring to challenge her authority."

Luna replied, "Ouch, she sounds like a pony that won't put up with any disobedience."

Rarity said, "After that, we decided to set sail and come here. Twilight hates the Canterlot elite and we took a couple of Canterlot aristocrats, Fleur de Lis and Fancy Pants, with us and that did not please Twilight one bit."

Galaxia replied, "Oh, Fleur de Lis and Fancy Pants, I am good friends with them! What happened and why aren't they here?"

Rarity replied, "Well, a couple of days after we set sail Twilight summoned a hurricane upon us and she used so much power that it wound up having wind speeds of 200 miles per hour."

Cosmos looked stunned and said, "200 miles per hour? I didn't know anypony was powerful enough to summon a hurricane of that strength."

Rarity continued, "Yeah, and the ship was hit by lightning twice, the waves tore the ship apart and Fleur de Lis and Fancy Pants were swept out of the ship and eaten by sharks."

Galaxia was shocked and shouted, "They were eaten by sharks? Oh, Twilight will pay for this. I am not going to risk an attack on Equestria right now as she is far too powerful. We shall deal with her if she decides to invade us."

Rarity replied, "That is probably the best plan of action. Chances are that if she does invade, she will be bringing a huge army of dark Alicorn soldiers and changeling warriors."

Galaxia said, "Changeling warriors and dark Alicorn soldiers? How did she acquire dark Alicorn soldiers? Did they all learn to write their own magic?"

Crescent said, "No, she is powerful enough that she can transform unicorns into Alicorns whether they have written their own magic or not. That on top of her knowing a duplication spell, any army she would bring would be massive and she could replenish any soldiers that are lost."

Rarity added, "She also knows a spell to make her forces very resistant to energy from their foes. Basically, it would take more power than anypony could ever dream of to defeat her."

Galaxia decided it was time to see if Rarity and Twilight's parents would be given asylum. Galaxia said to her fellow monarchs, "These three are seeking asylum here. I am willing to grant it to them but what about all of you?"

Cosmos, Luna and Celestia all gathered together and talked for a minute. They came out of their discussion and Cosmos said, "Yes, we will gladly give you asylum here. Considering everything that has happened, we would probably grant almost anypony asylum here."

In Ponyville Twilight is watching the events unfold from her black tower. She sees everything that is going on and is pleased. She realizes that everything is going exactly the way she planned it. She started to contemplate about how she was going to start her master plan and decided that starting in the areas east of the Alicorn Ocean and moving her way east would be the best plan as she wanted to save the grand prize for last.

Dark Night came running to Twilight and asked, "Twilight, so did the traitors get asylum in Faustica?"

Twilight replied, "Yes, they did but I'm not worried. Once we seize the grand prize they will be cast into the void."

Dark Night asked, "What about the monarchs there?"

Twilight replied, "Well, Galaxia and Celestia will be cast into the void. Since Luna and Cosmos are loyal to me, I will make them stewards for the island since I can't be everywhere all at once."

Dark Night said, "That sounds like a good plan Twilight. I know this will be down the road a ways but the world will be perfect once you claim it all for yourself."

Twilight replied, "Yep, it will be. Everything will be perfect and the world will be full of harmony and unity."

In Faustica Rarity looked off to the east and said, "What are we going to do right now? Twilight has a very close eye on everything that is going on and I am certain that she has no plans to lighten up on anything. She desires one thing and one thing only, and that is absolute power."

They headed into the royal family's dining hall hoping that they could get some rest. Once they arrived, there was plenty of food to have, which made Rarity and Twilight's parents very happy.

Rarity said, "Well at least there is plenty of food here. I am happy to see that we won't go hungry."

They were discussing things over lunch about what else Twilight had been discussing. Galaxia asked, "What else has Twilight done that we should know about?"

Rarity replied, "Well she turned the rest of her friends into Alicorns and cast a loyalty spell upon them. she also transformed three other unicorns in town into Alicorns and cast loyalty spells on them as well."

Celestia asked, "What about you Rarity? Didn't she cast a loyalty spell on you as well?"

Rarity replied, "Yes, she did but perhaps because of some quality about my personality, it did not work on me. Yes that makes me much more vulnerable to other punishments from her, but at least she can't control me."

Luna said, "That is very true Rarity. Enough of this talk for now. Let's eat. I'm starving."

Back in her tower Twilight was watching over all of this and thinking to herself, "This is perfect! They are granting them asylum and chances are they will ultimately let their guard down and when the time is right, they will wish they had never betrayed me."

Starswirl said, "You seem to be in a very good mood Twilight. I take it things are going well for you?"

Twilight replied, "Yes, my mom and my sister are fairly distraught over in Faustica and they know absolutely nothing about the alliance that Cosmos, Luna and I have. They are sure going to be in for a surprise when we attack and my sister and my dad turn on them!"

Starswirl said, "Well I am glad to see that things are going well for you. I never was overly fond of Celestia anyway. She always seemed to have this bad attitude thinking that she was better than everypony else. She especially thought she was better than Luna, and Luna and I were friends so that always irritated me."

Twilight replied, "Well I always noticed that as well. Luna always had a certain attitude to her but once Celestia turned mean I liked Luna much more."

Back in Faustica the ship they came in on was struck by lightning and was burned badly, making it unusable at the moment. Twilight Velvet was not thrilled when she saw everything going the way it was.

She thought to herself, "What else could possibly go wrong? Our ship gets hit by lightning and now it is getting torn to shreds by the ocean. Is it too much to ask for things to go right for one measly day?"

Cosmos decided to go to the one place where he knew he could find some solace, the palace courtyard. They weren't going anywhere so he wasn't worried about the damage to the ship. He was more worried about Galaxia and Celestia discovering the alliance that he and Luna have forged with Twilight.

"I can never let them discover the alliance Luna and I have with Twilight and her forces. If they do we would probably be banished somewhere." said Cosmos to himself

Luna walked over and replied, "Dad, they can't banish you anywhere. You are more powerful than them. Even if they banished us Twilight could easily bring us back. She probably knows a spell for absolutely everything and if she doesn't know it, she will learn it."

Cosmos said, "Yeah you're right Luna. I have no need to worry. We will just see how things play out as time progresses."