• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 2,853 Views, 102 Comments

To be a Wonderbolt - Diablomuerte2



Rainbow Dash's dream comes true it must be great right?

  • ...
10
 102
 2,853

The Incident at the Night Club

The Incident at the Night Club

So when reality and fantasy merge on the dangerous path, delusions arise and mishap ensues. Lessons won't be learned if people can't understand the meaning of change. Two paths aren't meant to intertwine and when it does it often causes a clash. Tonight that mistake will bring misfortune to some and pain to others.

Rainbow Dash had this ingenious plan it was an awesome one. She had found a way to merge success and friends into one group for tonight's sake. She had no idea how the night would pan out but at least she knew it would be interesting to say the least. As they approached the Club they skipped through the line and when approached by the bouncer at the entrance, he took one look at the crew and bucked off. Being a celebrity has it's perks. She knew that her lifestyle would be separated from her home life but like a child who wanted many things she tried to blend the two.

So now there was Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy all dressed to the tee. They were at the sides of either Wonderbolt. Rainbow had Applejack on her left and Fluttershy to her right as they walked in so no one would stop the two unknown ponies. Unknown to Canterlot's night scene that is. While Rarity semi known was still standing next to Spitfire who had a very talkative Pinkie Pie next to her. They all strolled in while Spitfire cursed herself silently for going along with this ridiculous plan.

____________________________________________________________

Flashback

Rainbow Dash decided she would make a gambit. She wanted to take both sides and face the consequences of her actions if any were to happen. She flew right next to Spitfire who looked pretty pleased unknowing the incoming favor. Rainbow Dash just smiled with some hesitation managed to get out "So you see, I ... kind of want to go with you to Canterlot but I also want my friends to come."

Spitfire had a look of "your bucking kidding me right?" Her emotion showing both anger and jealousy. "Well if that is what you wan't then let's go pick up some ponies." She said pretending to be alright with it. Damn it my one chance to rut the newbie and she blows it.

Rainbow Dash was excited as hell they rushed straight to Ponyville and went house to house to ask each pony if they were game for the idea. Spitfire just stayed back a bit not wanting to get too close to any of those emotionally unstable ponies. They seem like they want to kill me half the time and idk but I think the pink one wants to chop me into pieces and eat me... I must be over thinking things.

The first target was Applejack. She would be the hardest to convince to go to a night club because of the fact she isn't into fancy stuff and Canterlot is the fancy capital of Equestria. The other issue is she is a farm pony and her family do those weird dances and it isn't hip. "So Apples what say you and me and our friends hit the night club scene eh?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Applejack wasn't sure whether to land a hoof on RD's face for trying to cancel the night they all had planned or accept her ridiculous offer. "Now please RD tell me why in the hay would I want ta go with ya ta a silly night club." She was half way angry and half way amused seeing her friend do her nervous rub on the neck whenever she tries to stammer something stupid.

"Well I got it. How about this you see free drinks on me. You can run the bill as high as you want." She said with a flashy smile that AJ couldn't resist. Still the aspect of doing something ridiculous like running your friend's tab up was wasteful. "Well if ya have all that kind o' money why ya spendin' it on drinks? Ya see mah farm is a mess right?" That caused Rainbow Dash to turn around and look at Sweet Apple Acres... it looked not as well as it used to be. One month of bad weather couldn't have caused all this could it?

Rainbow Dash had a way to kill two birds with one stone. "I tell you what AJ, you beat me in a drinking contest tonight and I will invest some bits into your farm..." She knew AJ loved a challenge. That is how their friendship was forged even tighter by the thrill of challenges. "So what do you say?" RD didn't know why AJ suddenly frowned but her knowledge of why was soon found.

"Ya knuckle head I was jus' kiddin' about ya spendin' money on mah farm, of course I will go." The orange farm pony was about to go inside to get changed into something decent, when she was stopped by a cyan hoof , she looked back and heard something that lit her world up like a star in the sky.

"You know I was kidding about you having to win a stupid drinking contest for me to help with the farm I saw as a home." She meant every word of it. Rainbow Dash always gotta be the good guy. Applejack pulled her into a quick hug and went off to get changed and ready.

Spitfire was rubbing the back of her neck watching the scene "So that means she is coming, who's next on your list of people to cheer up and seduce into entering a warzone?" She stated with a small chuckle trying to ease up the mood. Spitfire wasn't going to enjoy tonight unless... maybe I can nail one of them... well which one should I nail.

Rainbow Dash smiled back as they zoomed off her next victim of the night was going to be the easiest to convince. She flew ahead of spitfire using a signal for her to stay back a bit. She wanted to do this one alone. It was going to be rather sappy and she didn't want to be seen acting sappy. While knocking on one's door and politely asking a pony to go to the club be the norm Rainbow Dash decided to do things her way. She flew right into Fluttershy's window knowing the mare wasn't afraid of the local animals.

Fluttershy was spooked at first and shouted "get out... if you don't mind." She then relaxed when she noticed who it was and immediately tackled the would be criminal into the ground. "Rainbow... you startled me." She just laid on top of her and smiled before leaning forward and capturing her lips in a kiss. "I guess you came here to spend the night with little ole me?" She asked seductively.

Rainbow wanted to say yes very badly at that moment. "Actually Shy I came to invite you to go to a Club with me and the girls." She spoke after returning that first kiss. She felt weak in the knees and knew she had to get out before they didn't leave for the night. "Afterwards if the night goes well you can stay in my hotel room with me, what do you say?" She can't believed she just said that. This was Shy not some groupie.

Fluttershy pretended to mull it over her answer was already yes, but she wanted to see Rainbow squirm. "I don't know I mean... are you sure?" She asked mock sincerity in her tone but Rainbow being oblivious might miss it. " I mean am I really going to be in your Hotel room alone with you tonight?" She asked with a wink.

"Damn it Shy your killing me here. Yes alone with me... that is if you even want to be... I just thought." She was cut off with a kiss. Flutter shy leaned in and whispered very gently " I meant what I said when I told you I love you... I never would lie about something like that. If you want me for the night I am yours. Because I know when the show is over and the fame is gone... I will still be there. I am waiting for you Rainbow... don't keep me waiting too long." She nibbled her ear for good measure.

After what seemed like hours just trying to get a grip on the revelation she finally was able to leave while letting Fluttershy get ready though not before she fussed about Rainbow's appearance. Rainbow was going to get ready on her terms. She wasn't needing to get all fancied up. Well everyone else was going to so I guess her next target could help.

She and Spitfire met up and flew towards target number three. Rarity. Spitfire at this point figured the canary pegasus would be Rainbow's meal of the night. Which left the farmer and the fashion diva. Well she figured if the farmer played that hand it would be nice since the farmer was both a woman and masculine. She wasn't overtly masculine in the Wonderbolt's eye but still enough muscularity to not feel like waste of woman. On the other hand the fashion pony was very gorgeous and if all else failed she seemed easy to seduce. Spitfire had an ace up her sleeve when it came to Rarity.

Soon enough as they arrived Rainbow knocked on the door. "Yo Rares open up." She said wanting her to hurry up because she needed a little favor. "Rarity I need two things from you and I know you are in there, I know you are because a light is on, and I know you are up because you are reading that romance book while drinking wine and probably hoo..." she was cut off by a sudden appearance of a ticked off marshmallow pony.

"First of all stop yelling, second of all I wouldn't do something as uncouth... hello." She said noticing Spitfire's dress... "Well Rainbow Dash what can I do for you and your friend?" She was grinning that dress meant they were going to Canterlot since high fashion is deem acceptable.

"Well you see first I need your answer then I need a tux. Now I know you would rather see me in a frou frou dress or a dress of some kind but I am feeling butch tonight. Not full on butch.. those woman scare me, I just mean I want to wear a tux tonight while I dance with ... Flutters. I think if I wear a tux from your shop all the stallions will want it so we both win." She stammered on until Rarity asked.

"What is the question you need an answer to?" She looked at her and realized something while she stammered , she said Flutters as in.. Fluttershy? " So Fluttershy is going somewhere with you?" She asked before Rainbow could answer her first question.

Rainbow smiled wide "Sure and we want you to come along. We are all going to a club in Canterlot and want you to come with us. Since you have dresses a plenty you can find one to wear and I am sure you have a tux right? If not give me the coolest dress you have because I am going to dance my flank off."

So after a boring dressing session and Rarity promising to meet up with them at their meeting spot Rainbow and Spitfire were off to go to Pinkie Pie's house which was on top of a bakery. Rainbow Dash flew up to the window and tapped it "Psst... Pinkie... open up." She knew better than to show up at Pinkie's window dressed in a tux while not prepared for an impact of pink. But as fate would have it Rainbow forgot how enthusiatic the pink joy bringer would be.

Pinkie pie dived out her window tackling Dashie with all her might. "Dashie!" She yelled excitedly and noticed they both didn't fall ruining a tux and possibly injuring the cyan pegasi. Spitfire had seen this coming a mile away after hearing the stories of the pink demon she was unsure if anyone was safe from her. "So you two want to maybe save it for later?" She said with a joking grin.

Pinkie jumped off of Dash and then realized "Wait what are you doing in a tux and you in a dress? And why are you at my window so late in the night?... " she was going to keep spewing answers but Dashie put a hoof in her mouth.

"Pink's, listen we are inviting you to go to the club with us because instead of spending the night here me and the girls are going to the club." Pinkie rushed off and re appeared a second later dressed in a fancy dress with stockings and some high heels. "Club scene Pinkie reporting for duty." Rainbow Dash knew better than to ask questions to Pinkie of how she did things. It was something that the world was better off not knowing.

Last but not certainly least would be to invite a princess to a club. It sounded like a set up for a funny joke. Though the punchline would probably be informative instead of comedic. "So that is the plan. We are cancelling the night in ponyville to have a night at the club. I know you are a princess and all , with a reputation to maintain, but I think it will be fun and don't worry drinks are on me." Rainbow Dash waited for the eventual answer but instead found Twilight pondering as if she was going to have to write a checklist to answer it or something odd.

Spitfire thought Dash was joking when she told her that she was going to invite a princess to the club. "Dash you do know she is royalty and people will be surrounding her and kissing her ass all night. I don't think she will like it." Spitfire said unsure of bringing in high society to a nightclub. After all the dances in the night club weren't formal and the music wasn't classical.

"Hey she is my friend and I am inviting her. If she wants to go she goes. If not then she doesn't, " she said with her head turned " anyways egg head the choice is yours I got to go flying with scoots before we all meet up since it's getting kind of late and I am sure those dickwad of foster parents don't want their money bag out that late." She said with contempt.

Spitfire got a signal from Dash to stay and felt like yelling at her. I am the captain not her.. I should be giving signals and ordering her around... stupid sexy Dash She muttered looking at the princess bring out a note pad and start writing... the night seemed like it was going to be long.

____________________________________________________________

Since Twilight decided it was against her best interests to go to a club she instead decided to go to Canterlot and visit Celestia. Though she forgot an hour before midnight isn't the appropriate time to visit Royalty. She was hoping that Celestia was up so they could have their own night of fun. Ugh that sounded dirty. Instead she was greeted by a very happy Princess Luna. "Twilight Sparkle it's good to see you again."

Twilight was about to respond when she saw Princess Celestia stumble out of bed groaning "Luna who's there?" she said rubbing a hoof to her head forgetting her sister when excited gets really loud and uses that traditional royal voice. Twilight rushed to Celestia's side like a dog to it's master "Are you ok princess?" She said while gently running a hoof against her side which earned a look from Luna. Luna was chuckling, I see now my dearest subject suddenly means a lot more than I originally thought. I am so going to squeeze the info from my sister.

Twilight looked at Luna confused and then to what she was doing before stumbling on her words. " Oh.. no. .. no no no.. it's not what you think." She said blushing furiously while The sun goddess was oblivious to what was going on watched bemused. "I was just checking to see if she was ok. I wasn't openly rubbing Celestia as if I wanted to ru- b her..." She closed her eyes expecting to be banished or sent to a dungeon, or sent to a dungeon the placed she has been banished to.

Celestia used her horn and to bring forth a picture and placed it on Luna's hoof and watched her squirm "I believe that is checkmate." as she walked off into her room. That night was going to get interesting indeed. However that castle wasn't as crazy as the club.

____________________________________________________________

So the six ponies entered the club and immediately all eyes were on Dash. To be fair not every day do you see a new celebrity that can do amazing things show up to a Canterlot club, and not everyday is this Celebrity dressed to the tee and looking like a champ. She had her shades on with the tux and her mane was styled she was looking alpha as buck. Even vinyl stopped the record and said "Woah."

Rainbow sheepishly went in and sat at a bar wanting to get the tab set up so she could let it rise and end up paying for overpriced drinks that her friends would obviously need to get loose. "So barkeep sup, listen. You see that cute farm girl over there looking all nice and heading over, she and the marshmallow looking one get drinks on me tonight." She stated before pointing to Pinkie pie "She can have drinks too but after 20 stop her, and the shy one she likes her drinks in certain ways and probably non alcoholic so make sure you get it right or you mess with The Dash." She said as intimidating as she could. Unfortunately for her the stallion wasn't too impressed by her display but was impressed by her in general.

So her coolness saved the day but her tough mare rep wasn't as established. Well that will change soon when I go off to fight my first dragon. She decided to get something light since she was trying to start the night slow. Though it being an hour from midnight it wasn't like she had too much to worry about. Still she didn't want to be too drunk where she couldn't plow Fluttershy. After all her hotel room has something in it for the night. Did I just think about plowing the mare who's heart I broke... what is wrong with me? Damn I am bucked up.

Rarity immediately got on the dance floor and dragged Spitfire along. "Come on we need to chat and dance, while doing so. " She wasn't going to take no for an answer. She wanted to dig into this 'Spitfire' since she had a sneaking suspicion that Spitfire has the hots for her friend.

Applejack started the night by ordering some Canterlot cider. Sure it wasn't the apple family cider but if it's this pricey why not she thought. Applejack chuckled at how her best friend looked. If she wasn't careful mares might be fighting over her since she looks like a stallion, though her voice gave it away she wasn't.

Fluttershy was standing next to a wall shyly pawing at the club's floor. She was just going to wait for Rainbow Dash to be ready to dance as she saw Rainbow Dash getting her a drink she thought, I just hope it isn't an alcoholic one, no Shy just take it, this is your chance to make things right. Plus Rainbow wouldn't get me drunk. Even if she became some megalomaniac celebrity who thinks cancelling on friend plans to bring said friends to a night club... oh Shy stop being such a baby. just then she saw a shadow moving closer she looked up expecting Rainbow Dash instead she found some stallion who was puffing his chest making himself seem big and strong.

"Hey lady would you like to dance with me? I see you all by your lonesome and that is no way any mare should be when they look as good as you." He was trying his hardest to sweet talk Fluttershy and why not? She had a nice outfit on and looks that could make anyone take on a Manticore for the honor of being her special some pony. Though his intentions weren't on being her special some pony not at all.

Just before Fluttershy could answer Rainbow Dash appeared at her side and eyed the stallion up puffing her own chest and flaring her wings to size him up. "You hitting on my mare?" She said angrily trying to intimidate him. He wasn't budging "I said buck off she is taken." She snorted. When he didn't react and moved to reach a hoof to Fluttershy she stepped in his path and put a hoof to his chest "Look buddy I am trying to have a nice night with my friends and my mare "she said possessively while wrapping a wing around her."

Well some say that is how the incident at the night club started. Right before any pony could get in between them a loud thud sound was heard as a pony was lying on the ground with others gasping at the sound. The incident at the night club would be remembered forever.

Author's Note:

So it is going to be a two part chapter or even a three part if it all ends well. Bah this is getting harder and harder to write because I was planning on focusing on the main stuff but I guess this also fits into the story because Celebrity's fighting in a club should be some good gossip XD.