• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 2,853 Views, 102 Comments

To be a Wonderbolt - Diablomuerte2



Rainbow Dash's dream comes true it must be great right?

  • ...
10
 102
 2,853

Discord's Master Plan, End of a Legend, New Beginnings Part 1

Discord's Master Plan, End of a Legend, New Beginnings

Celestia, watched in horror as Discord imploded inside the realm that was created for Fluttershy, The real Discord managed to disappear as well and the portal and all knowledge of what was going on had closed. "What have you done... Discord?" She was not aware of what he was planning but she didn't expect him to pull such a move. She felt betrayed and didn't dare meet the eyes of her subjects.

Twilight was first to react "That was fake... right? That didn't really happen did it?" She asked inquisitively holding back the tears hoping it was just a cruel joke. "I mean Rainbow isn't dead, she can't just die like this." She was upset and stomping on the ground hoping to receive answers but none were given.

Applejack was broken, She had just seen the one pony who she cared for most, besides her family, get obliterated by a sneaky and cowardly attack. It wasn't right in her eyes, she was devastated. She was so sure things would turn out well. She was supposed to have her farm back, her family together, her friends... it was all going to be ok. Now it seems all is lost. She doesn't talk just tilts her stetson over her face and hides her pain.

Rarity wasn't sure what had exactly happened but she could tell it wasn't good. "We don't know what really happened girls, Rainbow can still be alive. We seen her survive crazy crashed and live through many situations thought impossible to survive." She said with a tone of pleading as if her words were begging some mystical force to make it so. "I mean she wouldn't die on us, She is Loyalty for Celestia's sake." She said half believing herself while doubts poured through her psyche.

Pinkie was the only one not crying "Pfffbt you girls are silly Dashie isn't dead. She can't die from some stupid weak meanie's attack. She is strong and fast and goes Whoosh and Fooom" She said as if she was detailing her flight patterns. "No way some stupid attack like that will kill her, I mean... " her hair deflated and tears welled up. "She was going to make me all better... I want to be happy again ... she isn't dead I can feel it. So stop worrying she will be fine... I know it."

Scootaloo was waking to the sound of voices and noticed three things. She wasn't dead, she somehow made it to Canterlot and Rainbow Dash was missing. "Hey guys... " She rubs her eyes and yawns, "What's going on? Where is Rainbow Dash?" She asks innocently, she doesn't call her mom yet since the others assumingly don't know and she doesn't want to spill any news that hasn't been told yet. Since she isn't sure what really was going on anyways. Is Rainbow Dash going to find a way to keep me? I mean they seemed dead set on stopping her. I hope she doesn't get into trouble.

All other ponies in the room turned to look at Scootaloo as Twilight being the wisest of the group approached Scootaloo. She had tried to keep her composure to not scare off or creep out the foal. She knew just how much that foal admired and respected the now probably deceased cyan mare. "Well Scootaloo... we need to talk..." she started somberly, " it's about Rainbow Dash,... She is..."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash felt like she had been hit by a train, she woke up groggily, trying to understand her surroundings. She was alone in the dark. The place like her mind when Dis.... She got furious "Discord ... what the hell is going on. I know you are here, answer me." She roared hoping her assumption was correct and she was alive.

She heard nothing reply and started to panic. "No no no no... I can't be dead I was so bucking close, she was right there smiling at me... then that sick freak had to go and pull a fast one." Her mind wasn't going to accept death. She wasn't supposed to die she was supposed to save the day and get the girl. She was so sure it would all end well. She had plans to help all her friends and even start a family. Now she is dead as an official Wonderbolt which means in the end she gets to die knowing her dream was the last thing she accomplished.

"I just wish .... I guess this is it. I am dead and gone and must accept it.. I was so close.." She was sounding dreadful almost ready to give up and pass on. She knew nothing would be coming to help. No one knew she was dead and how can someone save her from passing on? It was futile and yet something told her to keep fighting. Just as she was about to yell again at the empty abyss in anger she heard something.

"You done yet? Because while it's kind of cute hearing you sound like a loser I can't accept that." Came a voice all too familiar. Discord showed up with a cheesy grin. He was finally going to reveal everything to the cyan mare after he administered the final test.

Rainbow Dash no longer feeling like a Sky Goddess, realized that in the end Discord had one. She wasn't going to be able to fight back especially when there was no reason to give him the satisfaction. "Actually I am done complaining. I made a risky move and accepted a life and death deal. I lost I am dead congratulations Discord you ruined lives today." She said a bit angry but still remaining somewhat calm. She wasn't going to lose her cool when all he would do is revel in it.

"Well I may have... but I have a proposition. A strong one. You say you love Fluttershy. I want to believe you, after all you fought me knowing your chances of winning were slim..." he got closer to her but kept his distance as his face softened the cheesy grin turned into a poker face not being able to be read as he asked the last question he would to finally decide judgement. "Would you be willing to sacrifice everything, the fame, the wealth, the prestige and even your wings if it means being happy with Fluttershy? or would of those things hold you back from being happy even if you were with the mare of your dreams?" He looked for any sign of dishonesty.

Rainbow Dash thought long and hard she knew this wasn't something to be answered lightly and most likely it was some kind of bargain to get back to being alive. She knew she wanted to live, especially if it meant being with Fluttershy. The trivial things like fame and wealth became meaningless in the face of a future with her mare. Whatever prestige meant can suck it. The only thing she was concerned about was her wings. If she lost those it wouldn't just be losing her Wonderbolt status which she was ready to lose, it would be giving up the one thing that makes her feel free and alive. She was mulling it over in her head but knew if she waited too long it would be over. No bargains last forever and Discord didn't seem patient.

She finally came to a conclusion if she couldn't be free in the skies at least she could be happy with some pony who wouldn't leave her just for not being able to fly. Fluttershy isn't as shallow as to abandon her lover or friend because they were disfigured or injured. She knew the canary mare would love her unconditionally. So she went with her hearts answer instead of her brains. "I will be very honest with you Discord. I would hate losing my wings, they mean a lot to me. They are part of me and give me access to the infinity of the sky. I wouldn't be a pegasus anymore or able to do the amazing things I was born to do. If it was any other pony I would decline and keep my wings, fame ,wealth, and pres..ti.. whatever." She said before thinking about how to express just what Fluttershy is and means. Fluttershy isn't just some pony, she is the kindest, most loving and greatest mare in all of Equestria. A day with her is like a lifetime of joy wrapped into a small package. I was blinded by my fears of being soft. I wanted to be the toughest and most respected pony for my valor and victories. The thing is all those things don't mean anything when it comes to Fluttershy. She loves me for me, She has ever since I smashed those bullies and became her friend. I never realized it till I lost tank. Tank was her gift to me and I almost denied it. I wanted something fast and powerful as my pet, she knew what would fit me better. Tank was slow and unable to fly but what he lacked in speed and ability he made up in with heart. Fluttershy is kind of like that. She is soft and weak and slow moving but she has a lot of heart. If anyone could make me feel complete even without my wings it would be her. So yes Discord if it means being with Fluttershy I would sacrifice it all." She finished loudly as she stood ready to see what the purpose of the question was.

Discord clapped and smiled "Well now I can see I didn't make the mistake of helping you reach Canterlot... before you interject or respond just hear me out and I will reveal everything and then maybe you won't be such a spoil sport about all this." He said while Rainbow Dash laid down and looked at him with a "well go on" face.

He was now ready to tell all so he began to tell it slowly so she could keep up since it was going to be a major twist in what she perceived to have happened. "So it goes like this. I saw Fluttershy broken hearted that day in the castle. I appeared before her with no one else able to see me and offered her salvation away from this cruel world and away from you... "He said that last word with venom but kept his composure and continued. "You see she was devastated but she wasn't angry at you just at the situation. I offered your death as a punishment for making her cry and she refused vehemently. She was specific in wanting you not dead. So I decided to listen to my first and best friend." He started to relax and continue "Anyways all I wanted to do was make her happy since you destroyed her happiness. I know you probably didn't mean to but seeing her so depressed it made me weep. I never WEEP!" He was huffing a bit and then relaxed to continue. "The plan was simple I bring her to some paradise and she forgets all about you. I comfort her and she moves on and well life starts a new for her. The plan was going well except each time I visited her she was talking about you. Stories of your past with her, the way you defended her. I wasn't sure why in a world where she controls what happens, her mind was still set on you. That is when it hit me hard." He looked down as he was genuinely sad. "I couldn't make her happy. I could only make her safe, she wanted you more than anything and would never feel complete without you in her life. When I realized this I asked Celestia about what she would do to help with Fluttershy's resolve. Celestia merely said we are not to interfere with you, so for months I kept my emotions bottled up and tried to not let you know anything as much as I wanted to appear before you and kick your flank." He said with a small smile. "Well the problem was this Fluttershy would start to cry every now and again because even in her own paradise she was still longing for you. So that is when I forced my hand and told Celestia that enough is enough and issued you a challenge with the letter."

Rainbow Dash was blinking... the letter from Celestia... he was behind it? But before she could ask any questions she let him continue because after all something wasn't right with her being dead and yet him failing to make Fluttershy happy. If he really cared for her then why off her one true love? Maybe because he wanted me out the picture for good so he could move in.

Discord began to speak again as if waiting for Rainbow Dash to shut the buck up in her mind. "Well the challenge as you now know was my idea but the letter was written by her. I had more vulgar words in my original draft." He said with an evil grin. "I knew you couldn't resist a challenge and felt that Celestia has suffered enough with the absence of her 'favorite student' like I don't know what that really is about... pfft she practically hoofs herself to Twilight's letters. I swear for an immortal Sun Goddess she is sure interested in one young Alicorn." Rainbow Dash has to laugh at that. He chuckled a bit before remembering he was going to reveal one big twist. "So once you accepted the challenge I knew you would try to get it done in 10 hours flat. Or some unreasonable amount of speed traveling between towns to reunite your friends even if it costed you your life's savings or something drastic. What I didn't count on was your over exertion and your body falling down. I forgot you like to move so fast the sky breaks apart and colors stream everywhere." He said in a patronizing tone "So anyways your body fails you and you push yourself past your limit and fall to what you thought was your death. Unfortunately for The Anti Rainbow Dash League that no doubt exists, you weren't going to die anyways. That impact was child's play to the abuse your body was able to handle. Even in that state it would have handicapped you at best or put your body out of commission for a while. I didn't have the time to afford your recovery as I knew you didn't want to wait either." He then took a small breathe and looked at her eyes as realizations were about to hit but he wanted to give away the surprise. "So then you pass out and I invade your mind. I knew I had to interfere and I used my chaos to make time move super fast in your mind so while our conversation and antics felt like it was minutes in reality it was all happening in milliseconds." He said and she was surely wanting to ask questions but again his rambling went on. "So I knew there was only two things that could put the fight back in you. The first was rage, and I tested to see how you would react if I did something dreadful to Fluttershy and the reaction is what I wanted but not needed. So since rage didn't work because your body was too tuckered out for bursts of fury to help I had one last ploy. I had to pretend I was going to destroy your spirit and used a portion of your life as the weapon. But... I instead used something you all taught me. Friendship is magic and if that is to be true, then love is more powerful magic. The love your father had for you and the one you didn't think existed was waiting inside of you, when you were ready to acknowledge it, it made your resolve stronger. You no longer were empty and you had something to fight for. While I had to remain pretending to be evil and have evil thoughts in reality I was just doing all this to help Fluttershy."

Rainbow Dash was going to believe him but realized she was dead so how does that help her? "So then why did you kill me instead of let me win?" She asked as if it was a normal question. "I mean you wanted Fluttershy happy and I don't know about you but she seemed pretty happy when I was winning." This earned her a derisive chuckle.

"You don't get it. I needed to test your resolve, I knew you were willing to die for her but were you willing to live with nothing going for you besides her?" He stopped for a second to pause for dramatic effect. "I couldn't ask you while we fought and I wanted to see Fluttershy's face the moment I 'killed you' and it was the last bit of evidence I needed to know she really wanted you to win and wasn't just freezing up. She looked so heart broken but again we are in hyper time and you will be able to return to her very soon and it will seem as if just a second passed after the explosion. You must realize this but you are going to have to not reveal anything about this. Not till after you have done your next part which is to win her back. Tell her how you feel and see if something can come from it, if you succeed then plan worked and I can take my credit. If it fails I disappear from Equestria and start my own place with black jack and hookers... nah forget the black jack."

"So then I am going to need some kind of bad ass line when I re-enter her world. How does 'not even a mad god can keep me from loving you?' is it too cheesy?" She wasn't sure why his opinion mattered but she wanted to at least come out of the explosion looking alpha as buck and have some kind of line to thrill Fluttershy.

"Sure why not I mean I would have gone with 'not even death can' keep us apart' or something mushy." He said as if giving her a hint to make it more of that since Fluttershy and all her friends believe her to be dead. "Oh yeah I forgot the portal closed because I came here. I think your friends saw you explode and are probably crying about now... but don't worry I will reopen the portal and let you have the 'bad ass' entrance and you can both thrill Fluttershy and your friends who seem to all be into you or something."

Rainbow Dash was excited for this bad ass moment. No way anything could go wrong now. All she needed was to focus. "Alright open the portal up and let's make my show an epic one. Because making epic shows and being all bad ass, is what it means to be a Wonderbolt."

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy blinks and was about to start bawling her cute eyes out when another huge explosion happened and from the flames came a Raibow maned sun glasses wearing leather jacket having cyan Pegasus who stood up abruptly and with the smoothed version of her raspy voice dictated " Not even death can keep me from loving you babe." Fluttershy blushed and forgot herself as she rushed over and tackled Rainbow Dash catching her off guard and toppling her over. She wrapped her forelegs around her and cried into her neck while whispering words of joy and elation.

Rainbow Dash was both overwhelmingly happy and also a bit bummed out because her cool entrance which her friends would have saw got trumped by the cute and loving moment Fluttershy just brought on. She wrapped her forelegs around Fluttershy not caring who saw and started whispering words into her ears about how sorry she was and how she is going to spend an eternity making it up to her. It was soft and sweet and it was just what Fluttershy needed. The real Rainbow Dash not the persona or the tom colt with no emotions. It was the mare who wanted love and right now she was going to accept being loved and love back hard.

Time passed and they stayed together talking and crying. Apologies and whispers of love filled the air as they continued holing onto eachother. Needlesss to say anyone who was watching felt like a creep and most likely turned away not wanting to invade on such privacy. One pink mare however had popcorn and a marshmallow unicorn was watching intently next to the pink mare. Soon the sight was too much as both pegasi started getting passionate in their words and touches.

While Rarity was pushed to the side and dragged away by Applejack, Pinkie was moved aside with magic by Twilight since physically moving a 4th wall breaking demi goddess was not something advised when Pinkie wanted something. So the lovers had the attention of only themselves as even the animals evacuated not wanting to see the sight before them.

____________________________________________________________

Sex scene don't like don't read

Rainbow Dash was sliding her foreleg down Fluttershy's body as she switched positions from being under her to over her. Her hoof gently tracing down her fur as she was awarded with soft moans. Fluttershy's face was turning red as a blush spread across her face, Rainbow continued to slowly rub her lover's body. It was everything she wanted and this moment was a reunion of passion and love. Her mind chided her to be slow she had all the time in the world with her. So she wasn't going to rush it.

Fluttershy was elated and felt like she was in a dream but her desires were real. The touches and gentleness of it were making her body hot, she felt the need and wanted to ravish Rainbow Dash but didn't want to scare her off. She let Rainbow Dash be top as she enjoyed the feeling of her hoof caress her body. She started to reciprocate by leaning up and licking her neck gently tasting her coat, enjoying the sweat that trickled off of it. She blushed as she felt as if she was being a bit dirty and was enjoying it. I want her to rut me hard.

Rainbow Dash became excited and her own need rose even more, she started sliding her hoof down more mere inches from mere inches from Fluttershy's flower. She was going to enjoy taking her time with Fluttershy and showing her just how much the butter colored mare meant to her. "Fluttershy I love you so much." She whispered while leaning down and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. her hoof now pressing into Fluttershy's folds as she moved it gently.

The mare on the receiving end was moaning loudly while her faced flush her moans trapped in the mouth of the one giving her pleasure. She opened her mouth and was rewarded with a tongue sliding into it. She was in cloud nine and prayed the moment never stopped. The moment lasted for a while the passionate dance of the tongue's the gentle ministrations of the hoof inside her. It was starting to feel to much and she was building up. She wanted to find some way to recirprocate and help Rainbow Dash get off.

Rainbow Dash could tell Fluttershy wanted to return the favor but shushed her "No... this is about you.,. I already have the greatest gift in all the world, that is your love. I want you to receive my love in a way you deserved to get it all these months. I will show you that you are the only mare for me. No pony else matters." Her words honest and pure, she gently licked her way to the timid mare's neck and started to nibble and suckle on it. Not lewdly but with some force ellicating a moan laced with Rainbow's name.

"Oh Dashie... you are too good to me.... I am ..." she started feeling the pressure build up inside her. She was close to release as Rainbow started moving her hoof faster, then as if nothing could make her feel any more pleasure than this moment. It got topped by what Rainbow did next.

"No ... I am just starting to be good for you.. " She said huskily before moving her hoof out the way and decided to taste her marefriend, her tongue prodded and massages the insides of the canary mare and with that tongue she brought her to orgasm. The taste filled her mouth and she heard the most adorable orgasm shout and watched Fluttershy ride it out. It was both hot, and cute. She noted this for future references.

____________________________________________________________

Sex over every pony.

The girls all squirming around unable to drown out the moans they were hearing and then the wild noise Fluttershy evoked were getting them all bothered. Luckily for Scootaloo Celestia was covering her ears and told her to check if she could hear anything. When Scootaloo was unable to hear she smiled and kept her close pretending to just want to hug her since she was a subject and wanted to make her feel special. In reality she was just protecting her innocence from the two offending mares.

When the two mares finally came out the portal smiling as if they knew the other girls were most likely watching. Well one mare was smiling proudly the other was hiding under her protector's wing. The wing was over her side and she was basically displaying that Fluttershy is her mare so buck off. "So you guys anything interesting happen lately? I was just 'talking' Fluttershy and we came to the agreement that we will be working on our relationship but... If we are to be together it won't be as marefriends. " She said pausing for dramatic effect

The other girls looked down and some were somewhat ok, confused but not too upset since they knew Rainbow must be devastated. She then had a cheeky grin and finished "She and I are going to be betro.. betrot... whatever we are going to get married to each other in a couple of months is what I am saying" She said with a puff of her chest as if she was bragging about some kind of accomplishment.

The girls all now stood open jawed even Celestia. Before anyone could reply a loud and happy Draconquus appeared and was cheering "Yes... YES! My plan worked, suck it Celestia, you were all afraid of me doing something reckless muahahahaha" He was gloating and felt like the hero. "See I can be a good guy... you all thought I killed her. That was so funny." He said with tears in his eyes from laughter.

Everything seemed to be going all right until a loud and angry Moon Goddess appeared. "Keep thy voices down we are trying to sleep. What has gotten thou so excited that thou shouteth an obscene request at our sister?" The royal voice and speaking manner returned in a fit of anger after hearing Discord proclaim that her sister should suck it, with no knowledge as to what it is.

____________________________________________________________

After getting Luna back to her room and Discord to go celerbate his victory with himself elsewhere Celestia looked at her loyal subjects and smiled "I am so glad you are all safe and ok. I know all of you have suffered so much, and I am sorry about all this. It seems I have learned a lesson today, shall I write you a letter Twilight explaining what I learned about the magic of friendship?" Celestia beamed as Twilight blushed. "So I know you all have hardships ahead but I believe that if you stick together and help each other you fine mares can do anything. Now I am sure you all wish to get back to Ponyville to resettle in to your new lives but I am afraid one more pony wishes to speak to you all and Rainbow Dash in general."

They all looked around wondering just who the hay would be trying to speak to the group. When none other than Spitfire showed up just around the corner. "I know I am the last person you all want to see right now. I am afraid that I am the cause of this whole mess. Rainbow Dash passed her physical... physically but mentally the Doctor advised against her being a full member." She spoke trying to let the guilt out.

"Before you all jump at me I have proposition to make... that only works if everyone is willing to agree with it...."

____________________________________________________________

So the legend concludes with an offer what the offer entails will change the lives of everyone, will they accept it, will it work out, so many questions that shall be answered as the the story draws to it's climax the ending will shock you. or not...

Author's Note:

So I shall work on the conclusion/epilogue/finale whatever you want to call it and it will lead straight into a sequel and some side stories because we all love side stories right? Anyways stay tuned or just wait I am going to be working on it soon :P