• Published 12th Aug 2013
  • 1,126 Views, 22 Comments

New Best Flyer in Wonder Bolts Academy - That1Brony3



Scootaloo, having learned all Rainbow Dashes moves moves on to bigger and better things. Not to mention, she meets a nice pony that she really likes.

  • ...
5
 22
 1,126

Returning Home to Some Surprises

Scoots and her new boy friend flew up to Speed Demon to see what the others were doing.

"Where have you two been?! You're a half hour late!"

"We REALLY sorry."

"Sorry won't cut it this time. Every pony stop what you're doing!!!" he yelled, and waited until they were listening "Every pony, I want 100 laps in under 2 hours... by everyone."

Everyone groaned, but, knowing the time had probably already started, took off. After 300 laps, they finally finished.

"Now that That's done, lets get going on the clouds. All of them have to be busted before you eat, if you get to." He yelled at them. With that, they all took off, busting clouds as fast as they could, hoping they would get dinner. When they landed, it was 8:30. Dinner just ended. "Awww, y'all hungry? Too bad!!! And you can thank these two for it"

The class all glared at the orange filly and her blue boyfriend, who was closer to red at that point. "Sorry everypony. Won't happen again."

"Sorry won't cut it" the coach whispered in her ear.


Speed Demon walked back to the office, disappointed with the two kids. They had potential, but they couldn't be this late to class. Later that night, when the rainbow maned pegasus returned, she asked what happened while she was gone. "Your sister and Sky Blitz were half a hour late to class sweetie. What should we do?"

"How'd you punish them?"

"I made them complete 300 laps in under 2 hours. They missed supper"

"That's terrible honey! Think of all the letters of complaint you'll get from all the parents. Some may even want to leave"

"I know, but what was I supposed do?"

"I don't know." She started to kiss the other wonderbolt passionately.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Quick" Rainbow whispered, "hide"

"Where?" asked Speed Demon.

"In the closet." the rainbow maned mare said. Once he was in, the pony knocked again. "Come in" she called.

Scootaloo walked in looking relieved that Rainbow was there. "Hay Rainbow Dash! Where have you been?"

"You know... I had some stuff to do for the weather factory."

"OK. Well, have you heard that Sky Blitz asked me out?"

"No," said Rainbow, grinning slightly at the orange filly, "but I have heard you were 30 minutes late to class today."

"Look, everyone's already mad that I made them miss dinner. You're not going to be mad about it too, are you?"

"I'm not mad, but I'm not happy either."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet, but I will have to punish you. You made 16 ponies miss their dinner last night."

"I know and will take any punishment you give me"

"Good, then you shall stay away from your boy friend for the rest of the week. You will only do drills with him, seeing as he is your team mate. Other than that, meals, free time, you will stay away from him. Hopefully this will teach you to be prompt in being to class on time"

Scootaloo had a bewildered look on her face. "You have got to be kidding me. He asked me out just this morning. He was comforting me. I had a secret I wanted to tell you, and he got mad at me when I didn't tell him. We were late to class because it took me a while to explain the secret."

"What was the secret?"

"I forget what the original secret was, but I had another secret. That's what I told him."

"Well, what was it?" Rainbow demanded, getting in the filly's face

"The Rainbow Factory" Scootaloo squeaked, now scared.

Rage filled the cyan mare, but it was more than that. "We'll discuss this later. It's late now. Go to bed."

"Goodnight ma'am"

Rainbow Dash just turned away.


When Scootaloo had left the office, Rainbow let Speed Demon out, and they started to make out again.

"Why did I have to hide?" He asked when they were done

"Because, If people knew two wonder bolts were going out, we wouldn't get any privacy."

"Good point" he said "Who was it?"

"My sister."

"What happened?"

"I ended up having to punish her by splitting up her and Sky Blitz apart from practice."

"Why?"

"Because now they're in love with each other."