• Published 12th Aug 2013
  • 1,125 Views, 22 Comments

New Best Flyer in Wonder Bolts Academy - That1Brony3



Scootaloo, having learned all Rainbow Dashes moves moves on to bigger and better things. Not to mention, she meets a nice pony that she really likes.

  • ...
5
 22
 1,125

Applying for School

"What are you doing Scootaloo?" asked Rainbow Dash, "What's this you're writing on?". She was eventually able to get the paper away from Scootaloo and read the title aloud. "Wonder Bolts Academy Registration Form. Wow. you actually expect to get into an elite flight class?"

"Yes, I do" replied Scootaloo who was much older than the last time she was in flight school. And just half a year ago, She had gotten her cutie mark. She had waited all that time, trying so many different things, and now it was there. Her friends had them too. The Cutie Mark Crusaders had all gotten their cutie marks.

'What are their talents' may be asking. I'll answer part of that question. But I'm only focus on one talent, Scootaloo's. Her talent is tricks. 'What kinds of tricks' you ask? Any kind: Flying, Scooter,Bike. Any thing you can think of.

But I'm getting off topic. Let's get back to the story.

"Why shouldn't I be given a fair chance to enter the Wonder Bolts Academy" Scootaloo asked.

"I've heard it it's going to be harder to get in with the new teacher" Rainbow Dash said, "I heard she's really tough."

"Do you know her Rainbow Dash? Who is she?" Scootaloo asked excitedly.

"It's me" Rainbow Dash said, "Aren't you excited for me? Or for your self? You'll definitely get in an get to work with me"

"I've already worked with you a lot, remember?" Scootaloo asked, "And I don't want you to treat me any differently just because we're basically sisters."

"I'd never even think to do anything like that. Why do you think I'd do that?" Rainbow Dash asked. The truth was that she was thinking of being nicer to Scootaloo because she was easily offended and would walk (or rather fly) out on the class if she was.

"Now" she said, "if you don't mind' I'm gong to finish my application."

'But what if I can't her in without giving her special treatment?' Rainbow Dash started thinking, She'd be heart broken. But what if I did let her in? What if she found out? These thoughts scared her if any of them happened Scootaloo may never talk to her again. Who would she go to for help or in times of trouble? She had no family.

"Ok" Rainbow Dash said "I'll leave you alone to finish it, but don't be disappointed if you don't make it."

"I won't" she said, "because I know i'll make it with all the training you've given me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the time came to pick the applicants from the group in which Scootaloo's letter was in, one of the other ponies picked it up. He said "If this filly can do all she says she can, she should definitely be with us already".

"Ok" Rainbow Dash said, "If you think she's that good. I think you may be exaggerating her talents a bit."

"Why don't you look at the file if you're so sure" the other pony shot back.

"Fine, I will" said Rainbow Dash, and picked up the file thrown to her. It was only then that Rainbow Dash realized it was Scootaloo's file. She could recognize the messy hand writing and the answers. She said "This girl is practically my little sister."

"All the better reason to have her here. If she has as much talent as you." the other pony said, "I assume you have taught her some of your moves?" He asked.

"Of course I did" Rainbow Dash replied " Why wouldn't I show my own sister my moves? You're right! Send her a letter letting he know that she will be coming to the Wonder Bolts Academy."

"Ok ma'am" he replied "That fills the last spot for that class they will come in a week to start training."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Scootaloo got her letter, she and the original cutie mark crusaders were so excited. They stood up all night imagining what the academy might be like, how many ponies would be there, and how many would pass (More specifically if she would pass). "We know you'll pass" said Babs.

"Yeah!" said Apple Bloom "Other than Rainbow Dash, your the best flyer in Ponyville. We're glad to have such a talented friend and we're proud of you for being able to make it into the academy."

"Just don't forget to write." Sweetie Belle laughed, "We don't want to end up like Pinkie worrying about you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was time for them to say good bye to each other, and Scootaloo promised to write, for the thousandth time, Scootaloo flew off in the direction of the academy.

She was really excited about what she was going to do for the first day. But, she was also nervous. She wanted Rainbow dash to treat her as nicely as possible. And to give her some tips. But she knew that it would be unfair to everypony.

When he got there, she saw the rest of the rest of her class standing in front of a circular machine. It had a strap on the side of it, like you could strap a pony into it.

Just as she started to think about what it was for, Rainbow Dash started to walk in front of the line. The class was about to begin.