• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 896 Views, 10 Comments

Braveheart - BraveheartStudios



Braveheart has became a pony, and doesn't know why! Join him as he makes his way through Equestria, meeting countless ponies along the way, and even maybe a little love.

  • ...
7
 10
 896

Feelings Revealed

Braveheart went inside Sugarcube Corner the next day, expecting Twilight to be there already, but she wasn't.

'Hm, maybe she's just running late.' Braveheart thought.

But that wasn't it. Twilight would never be late. To anything. Especially late to hang out with a friend. He saw Pinkie Pie walk by the counter and stopped her.

"Hey, Pinkie!"

Pinkie turned and saw him. She smiled.

"Oh, hey Braveheart. You need anything?" she asked.

"Has Twilight come in today at all?" Braveheart asked.

"I haven't seen her. Why? You need her?"

"Well we were gonna meet here and just hang out, but....she's not here."

"Are you sure she didn't forget?" Pinkie asked.

"If I know Twilight, no. She never forgets anything." Braveheart answered.

"Well you should check out her house, maybe she'll be there." Pinkie suggested.

Braveheart thought for a moment.

"Ok, thanks Pinkie."

He turned and walked out. What was going on? Maybe there's something wrong with Twilight. Braveheart didn't want to think about that. Twilight was fine, but he didn't want to take any chances. He started to run to library, just to make sure.


He got to the library almost out of breath. He knocked on the door a couple times before it opened. Spike was standing there with an apron on. Braveheart knew that Spike loved to cook, and he knew he were an apron when he does, and he always makes a joke about it, but now he didn't care about the apron.

"Braveheart, what are you doing here?" Spike asked.

"Hey Spike, is Twilight here?" Braveheart asked.

"Yea, she's upstairs in her room, why?'

"I need to see her."

"Well come right on in." Spike said.

Spike stepped aside and opened the door for Braveheart.

"I don't know what's with her. She's been in her room all day. I haven't gone to check on her because she locked the door. Maybe you'll have more luck." Spike said.

"I'll see what I can do." Braveheart said.

Braveheart made his way to the stairs and walked up them. What's going on? Why's Twilight acting this way? He was about to get his answer when he knocked on her door.

"Twilight, are you in there?" he asked.

"Go away!" a voice on the other side shouted.

"Twilight its me, Braveheart. Open up."

"I don't want to talk to you." she said.

"Why? What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Just go away!" she screamed.

What happened to her? He was gone for one day and something has already happened. Braveheart knew there was no hope in trying to make Twilight open the door. He went back down the stairs where Spike was waiting for him.

"So?" he asked.

Braveheart shook his head.

"I don't know what it is, but it's like she hates me. Did something happen yesterday? Anything at all?' Braveheart asked.

"Not that I'm aware of, but she did go and she Princess Celestia yesterday, but why would she hate you for that?"

"I don't know, but I think I should go see the princess, she may know what's wrong."

Braveheart was about to walk out the door when Spike said, "Hey wait! I can send a letter to the princess if you want to save the trouble of going there."

"You'd really do that?" Braveheart asked.

"Of course, I want to know what's going on too." Spike said.


It didn't take long for the letter to be complete.

"Ok, lets see. Dear Princess Celestia, me and Braveheart have been wondering what's wrong with Twilight. She was fine when she went to go see you last night, but now she seems all depressed. Do you by any chance know what happened? If you do, then could you please let us know so we can help her? Thanks. Spike. How's that sound?"

"It sounds good, go ahead and send it." Braveheart said.

Braveheart knew Spike could send letters to the princess, but he's never seen him do it. To him, it looked like Spike blew fire on it and it disappeared in a trail of green smoke, but he guessed that's how it worked.

"Do you think Princess Celestia will know what happened?" Spike asked.

"I sure hope so. If she doesn't, then, it didn't sound like Twilight was willing to talk." Braveheart said.

Suddenly, Spike's cheeks puffed out.

"Whoa, are you ok?" Braveheart said shocked.

Then, Spike burped out a letter. Braveheart was so shocked that he jumped back.

"Don't worry. That's how I receive letters from the Princess." Spike said.

"Oh, well, ok then. What does the letter say?"

Spike picked up the letter and unrolled it. He read the letter and gasped.

"What? What is it? What's wrong with Twilight?" Braveheart asked him.

"I...I can't believe I didn't guess this?" Spike said.

"What?" Braveheart said getting impatient.

Spike turned the letter over to Braveheart and he read it. His eyes widened when he read the three small words, 'Twilight misses Braveheart.'


Braveheart left after that. He thanked Spike for everything. He didn't try to talk to Twilight again. All he could think about was that letter. Was it really true? Did Twilight miss Braveheart? A lot more questions ran through Braveheart's head, some he didn't know he would get the answer to. He didn't bother to fly back home, he wanted more time to think. He had no idea that he was hurting Twilight by moving out. But Twilight said it was a great idea to move in with Rainbow Dash, why would she lie to him? He was walking through the market area when he heard somepony call his name.

"Oh, hello Braveheart!"

He turned and saw Rarity coming up to him with what looked like a bag on her back.

"Oh, hey Rarity." Braveheart said. Sadness filled his voice, and it seemed Rarity knew.

"Why whatever is the matter darling?" Rarity asked.

"Um, n-nothing." But Braveheart knew that wouldn't work.

"C'mon darling. You can tell me anything."

Braveheart sighed. He might as well tell somepony. He told Rarity about what happened today at the library. Rarity was calm during the whole thing. She didn't look confused at all, she just nodded occasionally. When Braveheart finished, Rarity said, "Well I couldn't imagine why she would be sad about you leaving, she has taken care of you for quite a long time. I tell you, if I was in her hooves, I would probably feel the same."

"Well, what do you suppose I do? She's not talking to me at all." Braveheart asked.

"Darling, to tell you the truth, there's nothing I can do. This is between you and Twilight. You have to find a way to fix this on your own." Rarity answered.

"How can I fix it when she's locked away in her room all day?"

"Well, let me put it this way. Do you miss her too?" Rarity asked.

"Do I miss her? Well, yea I miss her, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Then you should tell her that. Tell her your feelings. She'll feel your pain when you let her."

Braveheart thought about that for a moment. Would that really work? He didn't have many options though, so it was worth a try.

"Thanks Rarity." he said.

"Don't mention it darling. And Twilight will come around, I'm sure of it." she said.

Rarity turned and started to walk off when Braveheart said, "Hey Rarity."

She turned.

"Why did you do that?" Braveheart asked.

"Do what darling?" she said confused.

"Why did you help me? I mean, you should've known that this wasn't any of your business. Why would you want to help?"

Rarity walked back up to him.

"Darling, if there's one thing you should know about me, is that I hate when my friends are in pain. If my friends are in pain, then I'm in pain, if that makes any sense." she said.

Braveheart nodded. What Rarity said made perfect sense. He thanked her once again and started home. He knew what he had to do, and he had to do it soon before it was too late.