• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 485 Views, 8 Comments

The Tales Of Flash Fire : Chrysalis's Apprentice - Flash_Fire



When a mysterious young pegasus steals the elements of harmony, She'll find it quite hard to survive each day, with danger lurking at every corner. What will happen? You'll soon see!

  • ...
 8
 485

The Tales Of Flash Fire : Chyrsalis's Apprentice Chapter 2

The Tales Of Flash Fire : Chrysalis's
Apprentice
Chapter 2.
-------------------------------------

" No." Flash Fire said coldly baring her teeth.
" You heard her!" The pony raised the knife and thrust it downward at her. She closed her eyes preparing for the worst.
But just as it touched her it melted into ... Chocolate milk? It couldn't be. The ropes around her turned to lickerish. She looked around the room until she laid her eyes on the case on the other side of the room, lying on a white pedestal.
" How did- what happened to- how?" The guard stuttered.
Flash Fire yanked free of the lickerish and lunged for the pedestal, grabbing the Case of elements with her hooves.
Just then discord appeared, laughing happily at the confused faces around the room." You should see your faces right now!" He snapped his fingers and mirrors appeared in the guards hands.
The guard with the knife which was now Chocolate milk exclaimed " Discord! Why would you free her? You've been reformed, your good now, this Treacherous Pegasus stole the elements of harmony."
" Well, I knew that... Chaos knows all!" Discord smiled," Now dear," he said turning to Flash Fire," if you could just hand over those as a gift of your freedom..."
" I'm sorry Discord... But I can't do that..." Flash Fire said, tightening her grip on the case. She turned, noticing her saddle bag on the wall.
" Discord! What are you doing! You are good, you work for the princess now! Seize her!" A guard exclaimed angrily.
" Now, now there's no reason we can't get along here, but may I just say that even if I was good, which I'm not, then in what way would that make me under the princess's command!" Discord raised his fluffy eyebrows, snapped his fingers, and out side a window you could see a row of buffalo's dancing in ballerina outfits.
" Wait? Are you saying your still evil!" The guard said confused.
" in what way does chaotic mean evil!?!" Discord said as he snapped his fingers and glasses appeared on his face, while he typed on a computer he'd just created, trying to find a way in which chaos is evil.
" Just answer my question! Have you been reformed or not!" The guard yelled sternly.
" Gees, such attitude! All I did was lie... I'm surprised no one catch on... I mean who would trust the Master of chaos... " He clapped his hands and the glasses and computer disappeared.
Flash Fire looked around frightened at Discord and the guards. Both wanted the elements for different reasons. What should she do? She didn't have time to think, so she did probably looking back on it the stupidest thing she could have... She grabbed her saddle bag, stuffed the case in it, and jumped out the window while Discord and the guards argued. Flash Fire flapped her wings which had now felt broken glass twice. She landed shakily, hoping they wouldn't come after her. How was she suppose to out smart Discord? I mean the guards seemed a stupid as a rock... But Discord... He was the master of chaos. Flash Fire decided to stick to her plan and go into Saddle Arabia. The torn black suit she was still wearing camouflaged her well into the night. She figured every pony would stop looking for her a while since the guards had caught her earlier. She sighed annoyed at Discord and the dancing buffalo's in two twos outside, and galloped towards the mountain side in the distance.
Sadly the alarm sounded behind her after a few minutes of running. Drat! They must of finished their argument. She ran full speed ahead, not looking back, but she could hear the sound of their hooves beating against the ground. She entered a forest just in the nick of time, the guards had caught up way to fast because she had been exhausted from running for so long. She hid in a tree watching eyes widened as they searched the forest. She wanted to fly but she'd be in plain sight and they'd catch her for sure. All of a sudden Discord appeared. Oh great, she thought.
" I can get you out this you know, just a snap of the finger! All I ask for is the Elements in return!" Discord said.
" Shhh you'll blow my cover." Flash Fire whispered.
" Oh I would? I certainly wouldn't mean too!?!" Discord said raising his voice.
" Please, be quiet..." She begged
" It's not like I'm strapping you to the trunk of the tree and screaming here she is!" He snapped his fingers and did exactly what he said except for the "not" part." Oh wait!" He continued." I am!!!"
Discord laughed in amusement while he shouted " here she is, come and get her!"
Flash Fire shrieked and tried to wiggle free as the guards turned." Discord! Stop it!"
But he just laughed. She knew Discord only did things for his own amusement, so she stopped shrieking, didn't try to wiggle free and just stood there with a blank look on her face.
" What's the matter mare? Speechless with fright!?!" He laughed some more.
" No." She replied coldly.
" Well we'll just need to fix that won't we!" He clapped his hands and the guards turned to Monsters, 9 ft. tall with huge muscles and talons. The number of eyes on there head tripled and they gritted there huge yellow teeth.
Flash Fire whimpered as they stampeded towards her. She closed her eyes scared of what was about to happen next and when she opened them again she was in a arena. Her hooves were tied up to a longer rope that stretched up to the roof, the guards were still monsters lumbering towards her but it seemed every time they lunged a person above her moved the rope just barely enough for her to survive." Discord is this some kind of game to you?!?!"
Discord smiled as if it was obvious." Well duh! I call it, swing the rope to avoid the angry monsters and if you fail Flash Fire dies!"
Flash Fire narrowed her eye brows. " Discord I demand you put me down this instant!"
" I'd be happy to... Just as soon as you hand over the elements of harmony!" Discord said pointing towards her saddle bag.
" I'd rather them burn in lave with me then fall into your filthy hands!" Flash Fire remarked, her tone raising.
" That can be arranged!" Discord smiled as a pit of lava appeared under her. Her ropes slowly lowered towards it.
I didn't mean it literally! She thought. Sweat poured down her face as she neared the source of heat. The ropes lowered further, until the lava was only a few inches from her face, which now burned with pain from the heat of the lava. " Discord please!" She begged," Don't kill me, If I go the elements go with me!"
" Then so be it! If the elements burn then no one can ever stop me!" He laughed evilly... I mean chaotically.
The ropes started to catch fire but they still lowered, the lava 2 centimeters from her face. Then she heard the ropes snap. She couldnt bare to look, she closed her eyes as tears fell from her cheeks but after a while she opened them again, seeing herself no longer in a arena but back in the forest. Lightning struck in the sky, it neared Discord who was to busy laughing to realize they were back in the forest. All of a sudden it struck him, and he turned to stone. Nothing but a statue.
Flash Fire just stared, her mouth gaping at the sight. After standing still for a couple minutes she realized it wasn't one of his tricks. She slowly walked through the forest, up the mountain wondering who did it... Lightning doesn't just turn ponies to stone every storm! Who did it? Did they want the elements to? Would the turn her to stone? She didn't know but those thoughts kept her moving through the night, hoping the last 2 questions were wrong.

Author's Note:

That's a wrap for chapter 2 I guess! thanks to everyone that read this! your awesome!