• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 488 Views, 8 Comments

The Tales Of Flash Fire : Chrysalis's Apprentice - Flash_Fire



When a mysterious young pegasus steals the elements of harmony, She'll find it quite hard to survive each day, with danger lurking at every corner. What will happen? You'll soon see!

  • ...
 8
 488

The Tales Of Flash Fire : Chrysalis's Apprentice Chapter 3

The Tales Of Flash Fire : Chrysalis'
Apprentice
Chapter 3.
-------------------------------------
It had now been 3 days since she'd seen discord turned to stone. Flash Fire had now made it into Saddle Arabia, the ponies here didn't seem to know about her or the elements... They treated her like a normal citizen... Well kind of like a normal citizen... They seemed maybe a bit too friendly. Like for instance every one in town stopped just to say hi and introduce themselves, and when she complemented a ponies hat they said she could have it, and when she walked by a store they claimed their products were free. Never the less, she went along with it. Flash Fire neared a small diner, entering it hungrily." Hello, Ma'am! How may I help you?" A pony said smiling at her.
Flash Fire was a bit taken back at first when the pony called her ma'am... The pony looked only a few weeks younger than her," Um... Could I have a rose and daisy petal sandwich please?" Flash Fire asked.
"Why of course! Right this way!" The pony led her to a seat," will this be ok for you ma'am?"
" Uh... Sure it's fine!" Flash Fire replied.
" Ok, I'll have that sandwich for ya in a jiffy!" The waiter pony galloped of to the kitchen. Flash Fire turned her attention to the tv, mounted on the wall. It was on the news channel." Breaking news! This just in! the elemen-" The channel suddenly changed to sports and the waiter pony appeared beside her." Sports is much more interesting than news! Here's your sandwich!" The pony handed her the sandwich requested and trotted off. She was about to take a bite when a couple came up to her." Hello! You must be knew here! I'm Dawn and this is my boyfriend Cosmo, nice to meet you!"
Flash Fire smiled awkwardly. Why would random strangers just come up and introduce them selves? Be nice! Flash fire told herself. " Hi! It's nice to meet you too!" She smiled trying to act polite as they left.
After she'd finished her sandwich, the waiter mysteriously appeared beside her." Will that be all for you ma'am? We have excellent carrot cake, cherry pie, and apple pie!"
" Oh I'm stuffed, I think that'll be all, how much do I owe ya?" Flash Fire asked.
" Oh, for you Flas-ma'am,' that'll be free! Enjoy your evening!" The pony galloped off smiling nervously.
What had she been about to say? It sounded almost like her name, but it couldn't have been, she'd never meet her before. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and walked out the door.
After a few minutes of strolling through the streets she heard a loud meow coming from a alleyway. She galloped over to the sound. As she walked further into the dim light of the alleyway she started to see a trail of crumpled paper leading to a small kitten with a cute purple collar ripping some paper to pieces, meowing in delight. She laughed a little until she took a closer look at what the kitten was tearing up. It was a wanted poster with her face mounted on it. She whimpered, what did these ponies know about her? Who hid the posters? Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice that sounded a lot like the waiters." Hello there, young mare! My I interest you on a free spa special?" The mare had the same pale green fur, purple and blue mane and red eyes, except her mane style was slightly different and she was wearing a fluffy white spa robe so you couldn't see her cutie mark to tell. Relax, Flash Fire told her self, maybe the waiter and this spa mare are sisters.
" Um... Sure, I guess I'll take you up on the offer." She decided to say yes because her hooves wore soar and she was a bit curious to find out more about this mysterious mare.
" Splendid! Please follow me!" The Mare said, steering her away from the alley. Flash Fire followed her cautiously into a building. Inside was a huge spa with mani pedi chairs, a hot tub, mud bath, seaweed wrap, and message tables. " if you need anything just let me know..." The Unicorn said.
" Ok." Flash Fire responded, taking off her saddle bag and splashing in the hot tub.
" Why don't I take your saddle bag for you? I'll set it some where dry." The mare said quickly.
" No!" Flash Fire yelled louder than she'd meant to," I mean no thank you, I'd prefer it near me please." Flash Fire said smiling nervously.
" Very well." With that the mysterious unicorn mare left. Flash Fire sighed in relief and enjoyed the hot bath. A few minutes later the mare came back to check on her." Is there anything else I can get you, Flash Fire?" The mare smiled at her.
Flash Fire froze. How did she know her name? She must have been the one to pull down the posters, she must have been the mare at the diner who'd almost said her name." Who are you and how do you know my name!" Flash Fire leaped out of the bath, putting on her saddle bag.
The unicorns smile faded, her posture stiffened, and she began to speak in not such a happy tone." Look mare lets cut to the chase here, I want the elements ok? I know you have them... Just hand them over and I won't hurt you."
" Never!" Flash Fire retorted barring her teeth.
" I didn't want to have to do this Flash Fire but you've pushed my limits!" The unicorns horn started to glow," I am Hypno, Unicorn of hypnosis, I shall collect the elements from you, and nothing can stop me!"
Flash Fire ducked as Hypno lunged, barely dodging her attack. Hypno growled and sent a spell flying towards her. Flash Fire screamed and jumped, her hooves barely missing it. The spell shattered a vase of flowers and disappeared. Flash Fire shrieked and barrel rolled under a table just as another spell hit the spot she'd been standing. Flash Fire ran for it. She made it into the rest room, locking the door behind her, breathing heavily.
The lock started shaking, then in a loud crack it shattered off and Hypno entered the room with a angered look.
Flash Fire looked up and said." So this whole town has been hypnotized, that's why there acting so strange!"
" That's right, Pegasus! I'm about to do the same to you if I don't get those elements." Hypno shot more spells which Flash Fire barely dodged.
This went on for a few minutes until she had Flash Fire cornered in the bath room by the sink." Say good bye to sanity Flash Fire!" Hypno sent out one last attack at Flash Fire who dodged by ducking slightly. The spell bounced of a mirror behind her and hit Hypno, right in the face. Hypno stood there with a blank expression with weird swirls in her eyes. Did she just hypnotize her self? Flash Fire didn't have time to care. She ran past the stunned unicorn and galloped out of the spa building, and into the street, fleeing the weird city. Why do so many people want the elements? They've only stopped to villains right? She pushed those thoughts away, only caring about getting out of this psycho town!

Author's Note:

Hey guys! who ever has read, favorited, commented on, followed, or liked me or my stories thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!