• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 504 Views, 0 Comments

The Space that is Knocking on You - ZachWebbEX



A tale about the citizens of Ponyville, namely Lyra and BonBon, in this new and creative look on the universe that is Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
8
 0
 504

Chapter 10

"The Space that is Knocking on You"
''Chapter 010: BonBon's Day''


After the incident with Trixie, BonBon's day was winding down too..

"This price on hoof moisturizer is simply too expensive, I cannot believe this." said BonBon to herself.

"I would not have this problem if Lyra would not use up all of it in two days, damn her." said BonBon.

"Is something wrong ma'am?" asked one of the spa ponies, Aloe.

"Yes, this hoof moisturizer is usually five bits, but now the cost is thirty bits, do you have a cheaper variant that produces the same results?" asked BonBon sincerely.

"Afraid not, somepony bought out all of our stock so we had to raise the prices in order to compensate." said Aloe.

"Oh well, this will just have to do." said BonBon who was irritated.

"Honey, you look stressed out, would you like to take a dip in the spa with me?" asked Aloe.

"Well, I was going to check my mail, but the mail carrier from Cloudsdale was always late anyway." said BonBon.

"Okay, then lets go." said Aloe.

BonBon and Aloe went into the spa and sat in the warm and relaxing water.

"Now this is much better, I can definitaley relieve my stress in here." said BonBon.

"What has been bothering you hun, to be that stressed?" asked Aloe.

"Just my room-mate, she has been gone all day, and here I am alone, having to buy all of our groceries and stuff." said BonBon.

"I see, you got a lazy room-mate, but Lyra cannot be that bad, right?" asked Aloe.

"Well, she does have a lot of good qualities but, she is still very lazy and obnoxious." said BonBon.

"Is she a good cook?" asked Aloe.

"Ummm, not really." said BonBon laughing a little.

"Well, thank you for this treatment, but I must check my mail, see you later." said BonBon as she left.

"See ya, hope we can lower the price on that lotion soon." said Aloe.

"No problem." said BonBon cheerfully as she went out onto the main streets of Ponyville.

"Okay, that was soothing, now to go to the post office, please let my mail be their." said BonBon.

BonBon arrived at the post office, and went to her mail box, address 1337 East Ponyville Srt.

"What, no mail, but this is the fourth day in a row dammit." said BonBon with an irritable tone.

"Hey, sir, do you know why my mail is always late, the last four days, and nothing!" said BonBon to the owner of the post office.

"I am sorry ma'am, everyone is having issues like this, our mail carrier is always having trouble, delivering mail to all of the wrong addresses, hell, some of the mail is not even what should be delivered, sometimes our customers report receiving baked goods instead of letters." said the Post master.

"Umm, okay, that makes sense, so I am not the only one who is having trouble with the mail." said BonBon.

All of a sudden, a grey-coated pegasus with long-blonde hair and bubbles for a cutie mark cam bursting through the door.

"Umm, sorry Stamp, I am late, had a run-in with dem' darn griffons again, I did bring this week, and uhh, last week's mail as well." said the pegasus.

"Who in the hell is this?" asked BonBon to herself.

"Ohhh, Derpy, you are late again, we have a customer here now who was waiting on their mail for four entire days." said Stamp.

"Sorry, Sorry, what is your, uhhh, name their ma'am?" asked Derpy with one eye looking in the opposite direction and one eye looking at BonBon.

"Derpy, now I can see, with a name like that, how did she ever get put in charge of the mail carrying duties." said BonBon to herself.

"Oh, my address, 1337 East Ponyville Srt." said BonBon.

"Umm, 1337, oh, here ya go!" said Derpy as she handed the correct mail to BonBon.

"Geez, four days worth of mail, next time be more diligent Derpy!" said Stamp to his employee.

"Yessir, a mail carrier always hastes first for the mail that they carry, but, umm, what was the motto again?" said Derpy.

"Oh, nevermind." said Stamp

"Okay, thanks, Derpy, was it, but I got to go, later." said BonBon as she left the post office.

"Alright, I got that taken care of, now I wonder what Cheerilee is up too, school should be well over by now, I think I will stop by her place." said BonBon as she galloped over toward's her friend's house.

"Bacon, Chocolate covered bacon, who would like to try some!" said a tall, lanky orange pony with a dirty-looking posterior.

Most of the ponies tried to avoid him, some simply telling him no, and others insulting him as they walked by.

"What the fuck, now this!" said BonBon.

"Hey ma'am, would you like to try Dazzler's famous Chocolate Covered Bacon?" asked the strange pony.

"Umm, well." thought BonBon.

"Wait, I could get this bacon, and fool Lyra with it, I will tell her it is a treat from Sugarcube Corner, it will get her back for all of those damn pranks that she pulled on me, especially that time that she shoved that object in my hindquarters." thought BonBon to herself.

"Sure, I will take some." said BonBon.

"Oh, really, you are the first to actually accept the offer, well here, a whole box of chocolate covered bacon for free, have a good day!" said Dazzler.

"Thanks, later!" said BonBon as she ran away from the unusual pony as quick as she could.

"First an idiot pony mail carrier and now an idiot pony salesman, what else today?" asked BonBon as she hurried along to Cheerilee's house.

BonBon finally arrived at her friend's house and knocked on the door.

"Yoohoo, are you home Cheerilee?" asked BonBon.

"Oh, one second." said Cheerilee as she opened the door.

"Oh, hi, mind if I come in?" asked BonBon.

"Of course not, come on in." said Cheerilee.

"Thank you, today has been fucking stressful." said BonBon.

"I know what you mean, my students today were all talking about some festival at Cornerstone Park, they would not shut up!" said Cheerilee.

"At least you're house is all decorated up with flowers and accessories, my house is a mess." said BonBon laughingly.

"Hey, your house is certainly nice, besides, I think we should head to the party at Cornerstone park as well, it would be more fun that sitting in here, don't you think?" asked Cheerilee to her friend.

"Well, if I am with you, that sounds fine." said BonBon.

"Okay, but first, let me get a few things!" said Cheerilee.

BonBon and Cheerilee left and started towards Cornerstone Park.

"Oh, I sure do love Octavia's relaxing style of playing, she is a treat to listen to." said Cheerilee.

"Yeah, but I head that Vinyl Scratch will be their as well, those two are always trying to compete to see who can be the best musician in Ponyville." said BonBon.

"Well, I respect both of their styles evenly." said Cheerilee.

As BonBon and Cheerilee were headed towards the party, they noticed Lyra along with another pony.

"Oh, Lyra, what are you doing here?" asked BonBon.

"Hi Bonsters!" said Lyra.

"I told you not to call me that idiot!" said BonBon defensively.

"Hahaha, you two sure are something." said Cheerilee.

"Oh, who is that?" asked BonBon.

"Oh, this is my new friend, Trixie Lulamoon!" said Lyra.

"Trixie Lulamoon, never heard of her." said BonBon.

"Me neither." said Cheerilee.

"Wow, this sure is not helping my self-confidence any." thought Trixie to herself.

"So how did you two meet?" asked BonBon.

"Well, it was a long story but we did meet in the Everfree Forest, her and Twilight were having a duel and it was all crazy and stuff, but me and some others intervened, and now everyone is friends again!" said Lyra hyperactivley.

"Where does she get all of this energy from?" asked BonBon.

"Yeah, umm, is this your room-mate?" asked Trixie.

"Yep, this is BonBon, and another one of my friends, Cheerilee, she is the elementary school teacher here in Ponyville." said Lyra.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Miss BonBon, and Miss Cheerilee." said Trixie modestly.

"Wow, Lyra actually made friends with someone with manners for once, unlike that Rainbow Dash." thought BonBon to herself.

"Nice to meet you Trixie Lulamoon!" said Cheerilee.

"Anyway, we were headed towards the party at Cornerstone Park, want to come along?" asked Lyra.

"That is where we were headed as well actually." said BonBon.

"Perfect, this sounds good!" said Lyra.

The four ponies arrived at Cornerstone Park where a large gathering of ponies were surrounding a stage that was set up in the middle of the area.

"So this is where everything is going down?" asked BonBon.

"Yes, according to the banner that was put up." said Cheerilee.

"Oh, Trixie, let me introduce you to some more of my friends!" said Lyra.

"Umm, okay!" said Trixie following along.

"Hey, Lyra, I actually picked a gift up for you, here!" said BonBon.

"What is it?" asked Lyra.

"Just some chocolate covered treats from Sugarcube Corner, make sure to eat them all!" said BonBon trying not to laugh.

"Okay, sure, thank you!" said Lyra as he and Trixie ran off into the crowd.

"Hehehe, sucker." said BonBon.

"Alright, what did you do this time, BonBon?" asked Cheerilee.

"Well, there was this creepy salesperson in the town today that was giving away chocolate covered bacon, and I thought that it sounded disgusting, but to get Lyra back for all of her pranking, I decided to get it, since he said it was free, and trick her." said BonBon.

"So she thinks that it is simply chocolate." said Cheerilee laughing.

"Yeah." said BonBon.

After a few minutes, all of the ponies gathered in Cornerstone park started to cheer as Octavia and Vinyl Scratch both appeared on stage.

"Wooooh, you rock DJ-Pon3!" yelled Scootaloo and her friends.

"Octavia, you are the best!" yelled Rarity.

"Thank you all for gathering here today, it is our pleasure to perform before you today, first, Vinyl Scratch will be having a DJ session for all of you crazy ponies out their, but do not leave after that, for I will be having a classical session afterwards, their is plenty of snacks at the concession stands as well." said Octavia.

"Yeah, so make sure to have some fun while we drop this beat!" yelled Vinyl Scratch as she put on her dj gear and began to play her dubstep style music.

Lyra and Trixie arrived where Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were.

"Hi Dashie!" said Lyra with excitement.

"Oh, hi there!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, my, umm, hi Trixie." said Fluttershy.

"Are you liking the sick beats?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Sure am!" said Lyra as the two started dancing.

"Hey, try thing chocolate, Dashie, it is great, kind of has a bacon flavor to it though." said Lyra.

"Okay, I love Chocolate covered bacon!" said Rainbow Dash with a cheer.

"Ewww, that, umm, sounds gross." said Fluttershy.

"I agree." said Trixie.

Elsewhere Twilight and Applejack were covering their ears to the loud music.

"How in tarnashin' is this music, I cannot hear a darn thing!" said Applejack.

"Well, everypony has their own style I guess!" said Twilight as she casted a spell over her ears to drown out the sound.

"What are you talking about this music is awesome!" yelled Pinkie Pie as she started raving viciously.

"Umm, Pinkie, what are those?" asked Applejack.

"Oh these, they are utensils that ponies use at raves, I got all kind of colors, like green, red, white, blue, and yellow!" said Pinkie Pie as she continued to party hard.

Vinyl Scratch finished her session, and then gave her salutations to the crowd.

"Thanks ya'all, and now, my friend Octavia here will relax you all as night comes in!" said the dj as she left the stage.

"Finally, some nice quiet music." said BonBon.

The party finally finished after another hour of Octavia's classical style, and everypony left home.

"Now that was not so bad, right BonBon?" asked Cheerilee.

"I guess not, but I am tired, I am going home now, I just hope Lyra does not stay out too late this time." said BonBon.

"Later Cheerilee." said BonBon as she departed home.

"See ya!" said Cheerilee as she also left.

"Oh, hi Lyra, you actually coming home with me this time?" asked BonBon.

"Yeah, and thanks for the chocolate bacon, it rocked!" said Lyra with enthusiasm.

"What, but she was supposed to not like it, why?" thought the mare to herself.

"Hey, I actually have something to ask you, do you mind if Trixie stays with us for a while, so she can have time to get affiliated with Ponyville?" asked Lyra in a begging tone.

"Absolutely.....well..,okay, but just for a while." said BonBon as the moonlight was reflecting on Trixie as if she casted a spell to make BonBon comply.

"Heh, nice one, she would have said no otherwise!" said Lyra laughingly.

"Well, you told me too, I was just going to stay at an Inn, it does not feel right doing this to your friend after that speech you gave me!" said Trixie.

"Oh cheer up, it is okay, BonBon will be fine, anyway let's hurry home, I got a game for us to play, come on BonBon.

"Umm, what, uhh, wait, I did not say she could stay, Lyra, Lyra, LYYYYRRRAAAA!" yelled BonBon as she realized what happened.

"Oh, fuck it, she will not listen to me anyway, she better not keep me up though, but now that you mention it, I got a game for those two also!" said BonBon as she followed suit.

-To be continued...-

Author's Note:

The story continues,.,,, lol