• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 504 Views, 0 Comments

The Space that is Knocking on You - ZachWebbEX



A tale about the citizens of Ponyville, namely Lyra and BonBon, in this new and creative look on the universe that is Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
8
 0
 504

Chapter 9

"The Space that is Knocking on You"
''Chapter 009: The Great and Powerful Pt. 3''


The Ursa Minor has crushed the cave where Twilight and her friends were.

"Hmm, this does not seem right, I know that I felt Twilight's presence here!" said Trixie with confusion.

"Go!" yelled Pinkie Pie as she hopped out behind a bush.

"What, that pink buffoon, what does she hope to accomplish by herself!" said Trixie.

"Ursa Minor, attack her!" yelled Trixie.

"Now is my chance, time to kick this sucker hard!" said Applejack as she emerged behind the Ursa Minor and delivered a kick as hard as she could muster.

The Ursa Minor began to stumble a little.

"What, her too, how many of you others are out their snooping around?" asked Trixie angrily.

"You will see!" said Rarity as she hopped down from one of the bushes.

"Gem Stone Spell!" yelled Rarity as she generated multi-colored gems that flew into the Ursa Minor.

"Damn, more of these games!" said Trixie.

"Now, it is my go!" said Rainbow Dash as she swooped around the Ursa Minor.

"Fuck, she is too fast for the bear to strike, she is going to make it dizzy!" said Trixie.

"Fluttershy, go!" yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Alright, Parasprites, surround him, umm, if you don't mind." said Fluttershy as a swarm of bugs engulfed the large creature.

"Gahhh, get these damn things off of me!" said Trixie.

"Corrosive Ground Spell!" yelled Lyra as she caused the ground underneath the Ursa Minor to turn to mud.

"Heh, and BonBon said that this spell was useless.

"Now, for my move, Ugaya Purification Beam!" yelled Twilight as she managed to land the shot on the bear surrounding it in a bubble.

"Fuck, this thing cannot move, such teamwork, but it will not do!" said Trixie as the Ursa Minor managed to jump out of the mud, and break through the bubble.

"Shit, it didn't work." said Applejack.

"So, seven of you could not get the job done, how sad." said Trixie.

"Yo Trixie, what's up with you, why are you going after Twilight again?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Hehe, the grudge I hold against her is immense, making me look like a fool ever since she showed me up last year, but now is my chance to prove that I am the greatest unicorn in all of Equestria!" said the over zealous Trixie.

"Goodness, she is fucking annoying." said Lyra.

"Alright, if you insult the great and powerful Trixie, then I will do this!" said the unicorn as the bear dashed towards the seven ponies.

"I will help if I can!" said Spike as he tried to breathe a stream of fire at the dragon but failed.

"Hehehe, you had your chance!" said Trixie as the Ursa Minor raised it's claw and slammed it towards Spike's location.

"Come here!" said Lyra as she knocked Spike away from the creature's claw.

"You fucking bitch, that is twice now, come on Ursa Minor, show these worthless ponies what you are all about!" yelled Trixie.

"Tornado Dash!" yelled Rainbow Dash as she collided with the Ursa Minor as hard as she could finally knocking Trixie off.

"Owww, shit, what was that?" asked Trixie with confusion.

"Damn, Ursa Minor take out that fucking pegasus!" yelled Trixie.

"It is you and me!" said Twilight as she stepped in front of Trixie.

"Okay, if you want to go again, I would be happy to put you in your place, bitch!" yelled Trixie as she ran towards Twilight.

"Green Couch Kick!" yelled Lyra as she clobbered Trixie in her face with a fierce swift kick.

"Gahh, you again, that makes three times!" yelled Trixie as she fell to the ground.

"Thanks, now I have the time to teleport this beast back to it's cave." said Twilight.

"Heh, like I will let you!" yelled Trixie as she got back up and tried to attack Lyra.

"Yaahh!" yelled Rarity as she landed a punch of her own behind Trixie nailing her in the back.

"Ahhh!" yelled Trixie as she landed on the ground.

"That is for hurting Spike!" said Rarity.

"Wow, Rarity does care about me!" said Spike to himself.

"Ursa Minor, return home!" yelled Twilight as her eyes started to glow, casting a spell that made the large creature disappear.

"Wow, you go Twi!" yelled Applejack.

"Thank goodness, that thing is gone." said Fluttershy.

"You fucking kraut, look what you did to me!" yelled Trixie.

"Hehehe, I know what to do!" said Lyra as she casted a spell that formed a phallic looking object.

"Damn, girl maybe if you got laid you would not be so angry!" yelled Lyra as she shoved the object in Trixie's rectum.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" screeched the unicorn as she fell unconscious.

"Damn, where did that come from?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Oh, it was one of my favorite moves, I use it on BonBon all of the time when she gets angry with me, works like a charm." said Lyra with a laugh.

"Hahahaha, that was good Lyra, you sure are a true prankster, bwahahaha!" laughed Rainbow Dash as she fell to the ground giggling so hard.

"Wow, sugarcube, I think you might have violated her." said Applejack.

"Ummm, okay, well Trixie is apprehended, so I will deal with her from here, you guys follow me, we are going back to Ponyville." said Twilight.

Twilight, with help from Lyra, teleported all of her friends, including Trixie back to the front of her library.

"Well, I am glad you are okay!" said Rarity.

"Heh, it was thinks to you guys, I would have never thought that Trixie would have done something like this again." said Twilight.

"No problem, I got to go, but Lyra, we will have to get together again soon, after shoving that thing up Trixie's ass, you really inspired me to be a better prankster!" said Rainbow Dash as she flew off.

"Me too, I might try that on Rainbow Dash!" said Pinkie as she hopped away.

"This, umm, is getting awkward, I better leave now!" said Fluttershy as she happily flew off to her cottage.

"Me too, I got more apple trees to buck!" said Applejack.

"Later Twilight, oh and Lyra, don't hesitate to teach me whatever that spell was later!" said Rarity with a strange tone as she ran off.

"Okay, Twilight, what should we do with Trixie?" asked Lyra.

"Oh yeah, let me wake her up, Spike, would you dump a bucket of water on our friend here?" asked Twilight.

"You got it!" said Spike as he complied, pouring the water all over Trixie.

"Ugghh, what, what happened?" asked Trixie as she woke up in confusion.

"You got punk'd son!" said Lyra crossing her hooves in a mocking manner.

"You damn bitch, if that had not felt so good, I would have, ohh my!" said Trixie as she started to blush.

"Umm, Trixie, are you sure you really wanted the Alicorn Amulet, or did you just want to see me again?" asked Twilight.

"No, I wanted that amulet, to get my revenge on you, to be recognized, my life has been nothing ever since you showed me up, wondering around aimlessly without anyone to acknowledge me, do you know how hard that is!" yelled Trixie as she began to tear up.

Lyra began to feel more sympathetic.

"Trixie, I am sorry for what I did to you, but I do understand what you feel, I too have been alone for most of my life, why, my parents are no longer with me, and I hardly had any friends back in Fillydelphia but once I moved here, that all changed." said Lyra.

"Hah, like a looser would understand!" said Trixie.

"See, that is your problem Trixie, when someone does try to help you, you turn than down, you believe that you are better than everyone else, and that is your problem, that is why you are unhappy, you make yourself unlikable." said Twilight with a stern tone.

"Huh, what, but...., I..." said Trixie as she did not know what to say.

"You know what, I will disregard what you did and said before, I will be your friend, I will make sure you do not have to feel alone again!" said Twilight as she extended her hoof towards Trixie with a smile.

"Do,, do you really care about my well-being that much?" asked Trixie.

"I will be your friend too, you can use that magic of yours to do some rad pranking with me, why, I might even help you with more!" said Lyra happily.

"Well, looking back on it, what you did with that thing felt pretty good!" said Trixie as she was blushing hard.

"Ummm, wow, this is getting strange!" said Twilight with an awkward disposition.

"Hey, I know, you can live with me and BonBon, we have a lot of room in our house!" said Lyra.

"Oh, well, forget what I said before, I feel better, I guess living alone for one year just drove me mad, I thought that if I summoned that Ursa Minor to attack Twilight, she would be impressed." said Trixie.

"Trixie, you were never going to kill us in the first place, or you would have done it, that Ursa Minor was only a cub, you could have summoned an Ursa Major if your really wanted." said Twilight.

"Well, I, I just wanted you to acknowledge me like I said before, but, sorry guys, that is all I can say right now." said Trixie as she lowered her head in sadness.

"Hey, cheer up, the evening is still young and Vinyl Scratch and Octavia are throwing a killer party in the park later, I will take you their!" said Lyra.

"Really, you will?" asked Trixie as she began to cry.

"Trixie, all you wanted was a friend, someone to be around and laugh with, lucky for you that we all have Lyra Heartstrings, she might seem like a troublemaker but she can really reach into the heart of someone and bring it out, I got a good letter for the princess now." said Twilight to herself.

"So, after the party I will introduce you to BonBon, it will be totally wicked, you can sleep on the couch, I will sleep in the floor, or you and I can share a bed!" said Lyra.

"I think I will take the couch!" said Trixie who also felt awkward from all of the events that transpired.

"Yeah, and she can be awkward sometimes too." said Twilight to herself.

"Hey, Twilight, we can train in magic tomorrow win I get off work, oh Trixie, I can get you hired at my job too, it is awesome!" said Lyra as she and Trixie, who had just became friends galloped off into the sunset.

"Lyra, you are awesome!" said Twilight in her mind.

"Hey Twilight, can we go to the party at Cornerstone park too?" asked Spike.

"Of course, of course!" laughed Twilight.


-To be continued...-

Author's Note:

I really love writing this fic.