• Published 19th Jul 2013
  • 1,656 Views, 40 Comments

Thunder With A Splash of Color - Viola Strings



This story is a small love story between Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane. Rainbow Dash is done with relation ships after an incident in Canterlot. Thunderlane really cares about Rainbow Dash and hopes to change her mind.

  • ...
8
 40
 1,656

Late Night Encounter

Tonight was like any other night. The moon shining, stars out, owls whoing. All ponies in bed, all except one. This pony was unlike all the others. She was a pegasus and she loved flying. She won the Best Young Flyers Competition, and is the fastest flyer in Equestria. If you haven't guessed already, it's Rainbow Dash.

She wasn't at her cloud home, because she couldn't sleep. She needed to clear her head, so she went out for a late night fly. She knew everypony was asleep, so she couldn't really do any of her tricks. She was already upset about what happened in Canterlot a few months ago, so she just wanted it to be morning to get her mind off of it. The same words she heard that day were still ligering in her mind like an annoying echo that wouldn't go away. She didn't tell any of her friends, because she didn't want them to get 'involved' in anything.

Rainbow Dash saw a small glint of light and something, or somepony, getting flung in the opposite direction. "What is that?" Rainbow Dash flew as fast as she could to see what the mystery object or pony was.

* * *


Just as Rainbow Dash got to the location, it was obvious that it was a pony. She flew towards the ground to see who it was, when the pony flew out of sight. Rainbow dash squinted her eyes,"Who is that?" She let out a big yawn,"I'll find out tomorrow."

Author's Note:

Hey guys so this is my very first story, yay! So I would greatly appreciate some criticism. Oh ya and you guys can give some suggestions for future chapters, characters, anything. I will give credit to whosever idea I choose. Thanks for reading!