• Published 19th Jul 2013
  • 1,656 Views, 40 Comments

Thunder With A Splash of Color - Viola Strings



This story is a small love story between Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane. Rainbow Dash is done with relation ships after an incident in Canterlot. Thunderlane really cares about Rainbow Dash and hopes to change her mind.

  • ...
8
 40
 1,656

Thunderlane's Plan

"Hey Thunderlane."
"Midnight!" Thunderlane shouted at his friend Midnight Streak.
"What what!" Midnight yelled in surprise. Midnight was a more quiet and shy stallion.
"I need your help."

Thunderlane was explaining to Midnight what had happened earlier that morning. He was telling about Rainbow Dash, and how he had a plan. Midnight, of course, didn't think he should go through with it. Every plan that Thunderlane has ever had has ended the same way, failure. "That won't happen this time." Thunderlane try to reassure his friend so that he could get help for his plan.

*Meanwhile*

"Hey Rainbow Dash."
"Oh, hey Twilight."
"You're actually awake. Early."
"Ya?"
"Why?"

Rainbow Dash was laughing at Twilight. She was about to tell Twilight why she dare be up so early, when she was suddenly hit by a pink blur.
"RAINBOW DASH!!!"
"What Pinkie?!"
Pinkie took a huge breath, "There's a new pony in town named Midnight Streak and I need to throw him a party NOWW!!" She was gasping for air by now.
"Then throw him a party then."
"Oooohhh! Good Idea!" Pinkie then bounced away with a smile on her face.
"So, why are you up so early again?"
"Oh, right."

Rainbow Dash was explaining to Twilight what had happened. Once She mentioned Thunderlane's name, Twilight actually became interested in Rainbow Dash's story. "So, that's pretty much what happened." Rainbow Dash "accidentaly" left out a few details of her story. Twilight kept asking Rainbow Dash questions. Some were just a little too personal. "I think we should go help Pinkie with her party."

Author's Note:

Chapter 4 woo! This is a rather short chapter, so bear with me. I had no idea what to write. I am still open for ideas on this next chapter. So you will find out fully Thunderlane's plan is hopefully in the next chapter. Tell me if you like it... or don't. Please give me an idea of what you want Thunderlane's plan to be in the comment box below.

Kay thanks for reading!