• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 1,107 Views, 58 Comments

A Strike of Black Lightning - RustyKat



An evil dark magic changeling named Black Lightning and his mortal enemy Stargazer fight.

  • ...
24
 58
 1,107

Epic Battle 1

It was a dark night in los pegasus, and stargazer was keeping guard on the perimeter of the city. The moon shone like a spotlight in a dark abyss, and the stars twinkled in the dark indigo sky. The sapphire-blue alicorn scanned the perimeter once more with a careful, watchful eye. A cloud passed by the moon in the star-streaked sky. She had heard that her old enemy, Black lightning, was returning. Black Lightning was an old pest, an evil changeling stallion that loved to terrorize the town, and pick on her. Today, though, she felt she was ready, should he happen stop by to cause trouble. The alicorn saw a black Pegasus approaching the perimeter, and quickly stopped to block the stallion's path. "State your business, Pegasus."
"Oh, come on now, don't you try to look fierce again, Stargazer."
Her eyes widened, as he dropped the disguise. Standing in front of the surprised alicorn guard, was the black form of Black Lightning.

Black Lightning laughed, as he approached.

"Sill ambitious as ever, I see. I don't think you ever learn."

"I'm not letting you come in. Last time, you forced your way in. I'm not letting you do that again."

"Who said you had to? I'll make a way in there!" he growled as he charged forward.

Stargazer moved to block his path, and kicked the changeling in the face. The changeling snarled as he stepped back, wiping a small amount of blood from his face. His green compound eyes were full of loathing, as he stared at the alicorn. A dark thought came to mind, as he teleported behind the alicorn. Before Stargazer could do anything, he blasted her with a stun spell. She fell with a gasp of surprise to the ground.
"You foal! I'll get you for this!!"

He laughed evilly, and stepped closer, leaning his head close to stargazer's. "I don't think so, you alicorn pest. With you out of the picture,, I could do anything i want!"
She broke his spell with a simple horn glow, and rammed her horn in his gut. He gasped in surprise, and fell limply to the ground. "You won't be coming back here any more." she said simply, and turned her back to the limp body, assuming that he was dead. But the changeling wasn't dead, as he picked himself off the ground. Her ram had missed the vital point of a kill, but he charged the surprised alicorn, knocking her to the ground. Almost immediately, he grasped a hoof to his bleeding injury.
"H-how did you survive?" She stammered.

"You fell for the oldest trick in the book, Stargazer, but I'm gonna make sure you'll be the one that won't be returning here at all!"

He ignited his horn, and touched the point to Stargazer's. Stargazer's eyes widened, and with a simple flash, she fell unconscious..As her wings dissapeared, he grabbed a few of the five-colored feathers and turned her to a filly. To finish the job, He wiped all her memory, except for her name. "Now to make sure you stay gone!" he hissed, as he ignited his horn again in green magic. The filly disappeared in a white flash, and Black Lightning, who was injured, slinked back into the Everfree to dress his wounds.

Author's Note:

Hey you all, I'm kinda new to this, but i hope you enjoy!!