• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 2,374 Views, 31 Comments

Love Is A Lot Of Work - PinkLemonLimeSprinkles



Flash Sentry feels some kind of attraction to the princess. But what about Human Flash?

  • ...
42
 31
 2,374

Chapter 4: Question of the Day

Pony Flash P.O.V

I awoke. Then I put on my uniform and trotted to Princess Celestia's office.

I knocked twice, and Princess Celestia came to the door. "Hello, Flash!" she invited me in.

"Princess Celestia, I wish to be Princess Twilight Sparkle's personal guard."

Princess Celestia nodded. "I will notify Twilight immediately."

Then I left her office.





Twilight took Flash to her bedroom, hoping not to awake Spike. "You can sleep in my bed, I can sleep on the floor."

Flash nodded and slept in twilight's bed. But there was one problem. "How do I tuck in my wings?" His wings wouldn't tuck, and Flash was struggling helplessly.

Twilight showed him, and he thanked her for the teach. Then they went to bed.

The next morning, Twilight awoke Flash. "Get up! We have to hurry!"

Flash was confused. But he did as Twilight told him.

"Flash, I have decided to go with you."

Flash, was instantly happy about this. "Yes! Okay, so, you will be my girlfriend, right?"

Twilight nuzzled him. "Of course I will."

Then she heard Spike's voice.

"Twilight?! Who is that, and why are you not sleeping?"