• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 2,374 Views, 31 Comments

Love Is A Lot Of Work - PinkLemonLimeSprinkles



Flash Sentry feels some kind of attraction to the princess. But what about Human Flash?

  • ...
42
 31
 2,374

Chapter 1: Return

Flash P.O.V

I bumped into the Princess. Princess Twilight Sparkle. I looked at her for a moment, taking in her lavender coat, and magenta eyes, and then helped her up.

"We gotta stop running into each other like this!" I told her.

I could swear she looked back, but I kept walking. I was whistling, when it hit me. Why was I thinking about Twilight? Maybe I was going crazy. I felt like I was in love. But I had just met her. Maybe if I spent more time with her...

Princess Twilight's P.O.V

I couldn't believe Pinkie knew all that information. I needed sleep. But I couldn't help thinking about Flash. The Human Flash. I felt like I wanted him. I loved him, and I felt like I was itching to dance with him again. Maybe even more.

I needed to get to know Pony Flash better. But, I was scared. If he wasn't like Flash, what would I do? I couldn't just ignore him. I loved Flash. I wished. I wished I had never left Canterlot High. But I had to wait 30 moons. Or did I?

Human Flash P.O.V

I missed Twilight. I couldn't believe she was gone! I tried to get back with Sunset Shimmer, but I broke up with her again. She didn't mind. She even told me that she understood. I really miss Twilight. I just want to smash that mirror so we can see each other again. I just wished I had kissed her before she left...