• Published 14th Jun 2013
  • 2,974 Views, 104 Comments

Research About Fluffy Ponies - Axel Azabash



Fluffy Ponies! No abuse and no 'me and my lovely pony' things... so, what's the point? SCIENCE!

  • ...
5
 104
 2,974

10- Research about Forgiveness

Someone knocked at the door. Twiley opened her eyes. It was about four in the afternoon and Mike wouldn't come back until later. That only could be one thing, problems. Twiley came to the door and put an ear on it trying to guess who was out there.

"Twiley? I know you are there, I can hear your hooves knocking on the floor." Said Sarah from the other side of the door.

"Ew... uh... yes?" Stuttered Twiley.

"Please, open de door... I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday. My sister wants to apologize." Requested Sarah.

"I can't open the doow. Mike towd me so..." Twiley replied.

"Aww, please, Twiley! It was really difficult to make my sister come here to apologize!" Sarah insisted.

"Aw! Wait! Michewwe is here!?" Asked Twiley, a little scared.

"Um... Oh, yes, of course. Please, come out and save me, Twiley!" She faked in a quite obvious way.

"This is an emew... Oh wait..." Twiley's hoof hesitated. The last time she opened the door in that situation it wasn't very nice. And Mike told her to not open the door to anyone. But this was an emergency! What was she going to do?

Some hoof noises sounded inside, and after a few seconds, one window popped open. Twiley tried to jump through it, but her head got caught between the bars. She backpedaled. Her hooves slipped helplessly for a few seconds, a few squeaks of anger coming from her until her head was released and she fell back.

"Wow! Twi! Are you okay?" Sarah giggled.

"Sawah!" Twiley recovered herself and peeked her head through the window again.

"It's okay, Twi. Michelle wants to apologize to you, that's all." Sarah replied. Michelle was just right there, a few meters away from Twiley. She scowled at her.

"Really you want me to do this, Sarah?" Michelle deadpanned at her little sister.

"You can do this or... I'm going to tell mom that you smoke." Sara replied with an evil grin.

"That's not your business, I already told you that I'm old enough to take my own decisions!" Michelle yelled.

"And I already told you to reserve that to mom. Because... as you said... It's not my business." Sarah replied merrily.

"Ok, ok... let's do this. Twiley, I'm sorry for the things I said yesterday." Michelle said in a flat tone. Twiley frowned at her again.

"Aww... come on! You didn't put feelings on it!" Sarah whined.

"Come on! It's an a... I don't need to put feelings on it!" Michelle protested.

"Try the way I told you!" Sarah suggested. Michelle looked inside her handbag and pulled out a piece of chocolate.

"I'm so sorry to call you animal... Here, here, fluffy! Want a little piece of tasty chocolate?" Michelle said. Twiley's eyes widened and she licked her lips. Michelle threw it and it landed on the windowsill.

Twiley followed it's trajectory with her eyes and was just to eat it but stopped. Sarah deadpanned at her big sister and after a few moments, Twiley deadpanned at her too. They stared at her for a few seconds. Michelle looked confused. Twiley scowled at her and snorted.

"What's wrong with you now!?" Michelle asked to Twiley.

"Michewwe is a bad human!" Twiley shouted and kicked away the piece of chocolate.

"Mich... you was trying to apologize for calling someone animal... and you just treated her like an animal." Sarah clarified.

"Oh, come on! Ok, I tried to apologize and didn't work. We are going home now!" Michelle shouted and took her sister's hand.

"We will return, Twiley! Bye!" Sarah waved at Twiley while walking away.

A few minutes passed. There wasn't anyone outside and the window opened again. Twiley looked outside a few moments and then she closed it again. The door opened and Twiley came out.

"Mike towd me to not open the doow to anyone. Thewe isn't anyone out... Mike didn't towd anything about opening the doow to no one..." Twiley murmured to herself.

After a few seconds, she found the piece of chocolate she kicked away moments earlier on the floor and ate it. Trotting happily she came inside and closed the door again.

Later in the afternoon, Mike arrived home. The moment Twiley heard him, she came to the door and when Mike opened it, she was standing near him to say hello. There was another person with him.

Near Mike was an unknown man for Twiley. He was medium height and slightly heavy-set, he was bald, but had a nice trimmed red beard and a lot of hair on her arms and legs, exposed because he was wearing a t-shirt and short jeans. Twiley tensed at the sight. Who was this new human?

"Helo, Twiley. This is Adam, a partner in my job." Mike introduced Adam.

"So... this is the dangerous fluffy? Oh my gosh... it's very big. Did you said that it wasn't aggressive anymore because you talked with it?" Adam said, completely oblivious about Twiley being there. Twiley's ears folded back and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Hey, Adam. SHE is intelligent and all, like I told you. She is the smartest fluffy I have ever seen." Mike Tried to explain.

"Then, we have a lot of science to do... BOOP!" Adam booped Twiley's nose, she crossed her eyes and took a step back.

Taking advantage from Twiley's confusion, Adam booped her nose again, but this time, Twiley sneezed, covering his hand in mucus. Adam stared disgusted at his hand. Twiley smirked at this, but suddenly, Adam booped her nose again in a fast movement. Twiley groaned in anger and tried to bite his hand, missing by a few inches, her teeth closing with a clap sound.

"Wow! Yes she is! She is a danger!" Adam shouted, laughing and taking a few steps back.

"Adam... stop doing stupid things. You annoyed her until you got her angry." Mike deadpanned at Adam.

Twiley got between the two men and walked backwards, pushing her side against Mike's legs. Mike took a few steps back to maintain his balance. Twiley continued pushing while frowning at Adam until Mike was indoors. Then, she stood on her back legs, reached the knob of the door and closed it, leaving Adam alone outside.

"Bad human! Cwose the doow and hide!" Twiley whispered in a tense tone.

"I know he is quite annoying, but Twiley, he is visiting and we have to be gentle. You can't leave him outside!." Mike replied.

"I don't wike him, he is bad." Twiley whined.

Mike opened the door again, there was Adam with a confused look at the door. He started to laugh again at Mike.

"Oh, Mike... I think she likes you! She is so protective." Adam joked, peering inside. He just saw Twiley going back to her room and closing the door.

After she was in her room, she hid under her bed, exploring the sounds around her rotating her ears. She could hear Adam's voice, and she wasn't coming out until he left the house, but she was worried about Mike.

Mike spent about an hour chatting with Adam about the job, how Mike got Twiley and what weird things she does that other fluffies can't. But Adam always could end up with some kind of joke about Mike being abused by a fluffy or Twiley being in love with him... or both things at the same time. Finally, Adam said goodbye and left the house.

Twiley came out, jumped at Mike's back and hugged him, making him stumble at the unexpected weight.

"Hey, Twi... What's up?" Mike greeted her. Twiley looked at the ceiling, confused.

"You fine?" Twiley asked, concerned.

"Of course I'm fine. Adam is a friend. Well... quite an annoying one, but a friend after all." Mike answered.

"But... but... he was waughing aww the time! He is eviw!" Twiley whined.

"Well... he is quite... 'funny', but not evil. I think you have seen too many movies where the bad guy laughs that way." Mike supposed. Twiley frowned at mike.

"Ok, ok... we can still watch TV together and talk for a while..." Mike continued. Twiley smiled at that.

They sat on the couch and Mike turned on the TV. Twiley sat near him. They usually spend some time together in the afternoon but today with Adam's visit it was quite late. Mike guessed that Twiley was upset about him spending time with Adam and not with her. It was actually her fault for running away and hiding in her room, but anyway, she was looking a little too stressed.

Maybe it was time to take Twiley for a walk outside. The lack of exercise was slowly making her to gain some weight. What would people think about her? She looked like other fluffy ponies, but was obviously bigger and more slim. Actually, it was likely that she could run even faster than a human.

What should he say if someone asked about Twiley? Well, you can see a lot of bizarre things out there, but an enormous fluffy pony... What if someone asked him where did he got her? He couldn't answer that she was an experimental fluffy and she is one of a kind...

"How was youw day?" Twiley asked. Interrupting Mike's thoughts and startling him. It was the first time Twiley started an idle conversation all by herself. Something simple and complicated at the same time. Fluffies usually speak when they want something, or when they receive some external stimulation, like the sight of their owners after a long time. They also speak to answer simple questions. Also they usually sing silly songs for cheering up, but this time...

"Mike? you fine?" Twiley continued, with a concerned look.

She just tryed to start an idle conversation. Humans tend to talk about unimportant things, just for the fact of maintain a conversation, it was typically human to strengthen links between people by just making an idle conversation. There wasn't any piece of information that Twiley wanted to communicate, nothing that could trigger the need for talk in a fluffy's mind. If that was true, that means that Twiley's mind was uncanny similar to a human mind... Mike's thoughts were interrupted again by Twiley putting a hoof on his shoulder. Mike startled again.

"Oh, sorry. Yes, I'm fine!" Mike answered. Twiley frowned at him.

"What happened?" Twiley asked with a serious expression.

"I was thinking about something, that's all. What about you? How was your day?" Mike tried to continue the idle conversation, he wanted to know how Twiley was going to manage the situation.

Twiley stiffened. "Nothing! If you awe not tewwing me how was youw day, I'm not tewwing you!"

"So... there is something that happened and you don't want to tell me about it..." Mike frowned at Twiley. She backed a little. "Have you opened the door to someone?"

"Sawah an Michewwe wewe hewe, but I haven't opened the doow!" Twiley answered.

"Oh, that's nice! Well done!" Mike cheered. Twiley relaxed a little at that.

"So... I opened the window." Twiley continued. Mike deadpanned at her.

"But I told you to..." Mike started to say.

"...To not open the doow to anyone. That's why I opened the window." Twiley interrupted. "And Michewwe weft a piece of chocowate on the fwoow. I waited until no one was out and I opened the doow to take the chocowate. You said to not open the doow to anyone, but you said nothing about opening the doow to no one. I did nothing wwong!"

Mike sighed in frustration. "What I'm going to do with you..."

Author's Note:

That was a long time, but there is another chapter to show this is not dead. I'm just busy at the university and Kerbal Space Program is so awesome. I would like to review it if someone find mistakes.