• Published 14th Jun 2013
  • 2,966 Views, 104 Comments

Research About Fluffy Ponies - Axel Azabash



Fluffy Ponies! No abuse and no 'me and my lovely pony' things... so, what's the point? SCIENCE!

  • ...
5
 104
 2,966

7-Research about Friendship

Twiley is alone in her room, Mike has just closed the door and left her alone. She has a lot to think about. There are hoo... humans, who are bad, except for Mike, the only human that is kind to her. There are fluffy ponies, but she is different, she is bigger, stronger, smarter and... and... more pretty. Yeah, that's it; humans don't have fur and don't have a lot of colors. Fluffy ponies are colorful, but small and chubby, she is more stylized. She has pretty colors like fluffies and is strong and slender, like humans. She looks like the ponies from that thing that shows images and sounds, that... TV? Anyways...

But that ponies from the TV do not exist, but she does exist, why don't they? They are just like her, but that ponies can speak like humans, maybe she could learn. And friendship. What is that friendship? Ponies in the TV live together and do things together, and play together.

What is friendship? Those ponies are friends and look very happy. Friendship is something about being together, and has something to do with kindness, loyalty, generosity, laughter and honesty. And her alter ego in the TV is the very element of magic, the magic of friendship.

But... Magic does not exist... so... friendship doesn't actually... exist? She feels a little stab of pain. And even if friendship does actually exist... Want she be friend with other fluffy ponies? Want she be friend with humans?

She wants to be friends with other ponies like those from the TV, the ponies that are like her, but those ponies do not exist, so... She gasps in the darkness, lifting her head and looking around. She feels a strong painful stab of pain in her. She... is... ALONE.

She hides under her new blankets, shivering in fear. The room is dark, everything out there looks menacing, she is alone, no one is going to help her, she is alone, defenseless...

Suddenly, she realizes about something. She isn't chained. She can move around if she wants. She is scared, so, she goes to look to the only one that has been kind to her. Mike. She starts to walk slowly in the darkness, trying to don't touch anything. She comes upstairs while she is thinking about what is going to say to Mike. She is not a human, she is not a normal fluffy pony, and other humans do bad things to her, but why?

She puts a hoof at Mike's door and knocks it lightly, but the door isn't locked and it slowly opens a little. She pushes with her muzzle, the door opens completely and she walks into the room.

It was late in the night. Dr. Hastell was writting his report when Twiley came in his room. Mike's bedroom was dark; the only source of light was the computer screen. Twiley's eyes were reddened, she was crying.

Mike looks back at her with a little concern, then, he turn to his computer and starts to write furiously for a few seconds, taking some glances at Twiley while doing so.

"Uh... eh... can hooman answew a question?" She asks.

"Call me Mike, please, Twiley. 'Hooman' sounds a little silly." Mike replies while writing.

"Uh... Mike. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course Twiley. What is it?" He asked.

"Wah...wah... ew..." She says between sobs.

"Take your time, Twiley, I'm listening." He tries to comfort her, but continues looking at his computer.

"What am I?"

Mike's face becomes pale and he stares at his computer with a shocked look on his face. He starts to write something very fast, then delete it, try again, delete it. Twiley looks at him with sad eyes. Is he even listening to her? She tries to speak again, but Mike makes a gesture to her to wait.

Mike covers his head with one hand while doing some clicks on the mouse. The computer turns off and he spins on his chair to face Twiley.

"What am I? Why am I awone? Wah... wah...?" Twiley trails off. She lies on her belly and covers her head with her forelegs.

Mike kneels down near her and puts a hand on her head, scratching gently her mane. They both sit on the floor. Twiley looks at Mike's face, now; they are at the same height.

Humans usually look at her from above, sitting in those fancy chairs or standing near her, but now, Mike is sitting on the floor, just like her, looking at her with a concern stare and scratching her mane. Oh... those human hands...

The room is now almost completely dark, so, she uses her 'spell' to make some light with her horn, enveloping the room with a faint purple glow.

"Well, well... that's the question, Twiley." Mike says, shivering a little, he is not sure about what to say.

"But... I want to know... What am I? Why do I exist and the otew ponies don't?" Twiley insists.

"Ok, I will try to explain. It's quite difficult, but anyways..." Mike starts his explanation."Some years ago, after the show was created, a lot of people wanted real ponies. Scientists worked hard in the laboratories to make ponies."

"Wabowatowies awe bad." Twiley interrupts.

"They started to do a lot of experiments; they tried a lot of times. Finally, they created the fluffy ponies, and they sell them as pets." Mike continues.

"But why I'm diffewent?" Twiley asks.

"You are one of those experiments before they created the definitive fluffy pony. You are different, one of a kind." Mike answers.

"Am I awone?" Twiley asks.

"Yes... you are. They created a lot of experimental ponies, all of them different, and you are one of them." Mike replies.

"But whewe awe the othew ew... ex... expewi..." Twiley trails off.

"Dead... Once they got what they want to know, the experimental ponies are useless, so, they killed all of them." Mike explains.

"...Fowevew sweepies..." Twiley says, flattening her ears. "Why am I awive?"

"I took you and brought you to my home before they kill you." Mike says.

"Why?"

"I wanted to know more about fluffy ponies, and learn about one of those experimental ponies was interesting, so, I convinced some of... the scientist, and they let me take you for a while." Mike answers.

They stay for a while. Twiley looks at the floor, lost in thoughts. Mike continues petting her, trying to comfort the sad pony.

"Am I a pet? Like Winona?" Twiley finally asks.

"Winona? Oh! Applejack's dog!" Mike realizes.

"Yes, the dog. They made me to be a pet?"

"Yes, that's it, Twiley." Mike answers.

"You want me to be your pet?" Twiley asks.

"No... I never wanted a pet! Not like this... I only wanted to do some tests and experiments with you. Like the other scientists." Mike explains.

"You awe going to take me back to the wa...bo...watowies? To take fowewew sweepies?" Twiley asks with puppy eyes.

"No..."

"Can I be youw pet?"

"No... You are not my pet; I don't want a pet like you...you..." Mike trails off.

Twiley lowers her head, with her ears flat, sobbing. Mike looks away from her and stares at nowhere. This time is the doctor who is lost in thoughts.

"You are not a pet... you are my friend."

A sudden purple flash knocks back Mike and he falls to the floor. He thought for one moment that he was being attacked again, but after the hit, there was only a strong hug from a crying Twiley.

After Twiley calmed down, she refuses to go back to her room, she is scared. Mike goes downstairs and brings the pillows and the blankets to his own bedroom and set them on the floor. Twiley lies on the pillows near Mike's bed. He is too tired to think about anything now, it's late in the night, and the only thing he wants now is to rest. That's why he let Twiley sleep in his bedroom, he doesn't want to argue now, only go to bed.

Author's Note:

It's late in the night and I'm very tired. There may be errors and mistakes. But I wanted to upload it fast.