• Published 14th Jun 2013
  • 2,965 Views, 104 Comments

Research About Fluffy Ponies - Axel Azabash



Fluffy Ponies! No abuse and no 'me and my lovely pony' things... so, what's the point? SCIENCE!

  • ...
5
 104
 2,965

4-Research about how to make a research

21/April: Fluffy nightmares:

It was five in the morning. Some weird noise woke me up; it was like something flailing down there. I knew it was her... What the hell was wrong with her now?

I came downstairs. I could hear sobs, panting and flailing, but then, I heard something different, something that stunned me...

"No, pwease... no huwt, no... no wike huwt, pwease, stop..." A voice said inside Twiley's room. It sounded like Twilight Sparkle, trying to speak with a muffin in her mouth.

I slowly opened the door and looked into her room. There was enough light coming through the window to see a little. She was resting on her back, flailing her hooves and babbling, her eyes closed. Then, I switched on the light. She woke up, startled. After that, she ran to her corner and pushed her back to the wall, looking at me in panic, wide eyed and shaking her head.

"Can you... talk?" I asked to her.

She rested on her belly, slightly less nervous, but still with a panic look on her face and panting. She looked at the floor and didn't answer.

"I heard you talking in your dreams, I know you can talk, and there is no one around, except you and me. If you can talk, why didn't you talk to me all this time?" I asked again, not getting any answer.

"Ok... maybe you can't understand those long words... But at least you could say something." I tried again.

"No wan to tawk..." She answered, frowning at the floor, with her ears flat.

"I got you! You CAN talk!" I shouted victorious. She frowned harder to the floor.

"Ok, if you don't want to talk, I will leave you alone, so, you won't have to talk to anyone." I replied, hesitating a little.

There was some food and water on her plates, so, I didn't have to replace them. I went out of the room and came upstairs again, to my bedroom, to try to rest a little before going to work. Oh, no... Work... that means that I can't take her back to the fluffy laboratory. I have to keep her until I have some free time, maybe this afternoon after work.

I came to work. My partner Adam was waiting for me. He has a red nice trimmed beard, but no hair, making him look quite funny. Actually, he is always making stupid jokes about everything, even fluffies. I saw him sometimes watching some videos about fluffy ponies doing stupid things, being cheated by someone to fall in a ridiculously obvious trap, or getting hurt in some funny way. You can thing something like "Oh, what a horrible person..." But one time, he fell from a ladder and the shelves fell on him, burying him in equipment and other stuff from the warehouse. We knew he was still alive because we could hear him laughing madly at himself. Yeah, that's him.

I was looking horrible after the fight with Twiley, and Adam asked what happened to me, so, I had to tell him everything. He stared at me for a few awkward seconds and started to laugh madly, saying that a fluffy abused me. Ok, we have a new joke for the following days... perfect, simply perfect.

Before going back to home, Adam said goodbye to me, and warned to me about wild fluffies, and said I had to be careful. After that, he started to laugh again.

While driving home I thought that I was a lame as a scientist, that thing defeated me. Getting her back to the lab means that I had been defeated. Defeated by a homemade experiment, defeated by a silly fluffy pony... No, this is not going to end that way... I changed my mind. Let's do SCIENCE!

I opened the door, Twiley was looking through the window. She took a glance at me and startled at the sight.

I had bought a bright orange XXXL sized T-shirt and trousers, and put under them a lot of pillows, like armor. I bought chainmail gloves, those that butchers use to protect their hands from knifes. I also bought a gas mask and gumboots to protect me from biologic hazard.

Twiley went back to her corner, frowning at me in disbelief.

"I'm here to clean up this room, so, stay there, you can't do anything about. The knight of science has arrived!" I said with the most epic voice I could.

I managed to clean up all the room, with Twiley frowning at me, but she didn't dare to attack this time. I finished cleaning up and put some food and water in her plates. She came to them, frowning at me.

"No more food until tomorrow, if you kick the plates away, you are going to be hungry." I warned her.

She rested on her belly near the food. Fine, I think she understood.

The victorious Knight of Science, Dr. Mike Hastell, going to bed.

22/April: First experiment:

I came back to home after a day of hard working and Adam making fun about me. I'm already used to it, he always does, and now, he has a new joke to do. It's going to be a long week.

I put the food for Twiley and came out to see how my own fluffy backyard invasion was going. I check the camera and watch the fluffy activity those days. The green female couldn't move, so, even being in front of the camera, she didn't trigger the movement sensor.

There were only a few minutes of video. Always the same, a fluffy from the herd come close to the female and gives some weeds and flowers for her to eat. They use the plastic plates I put outside to bring her water from somewhere, that's smart, I mean, smart for a retarded ball of fluff. Quite awesome that they make a little society and help each other.

It started to rain. The fluffy female couldn't move and was getting soaked. Ok, I had an idea. I took her to home, into Twiley's room, where they could see each other, but the green fluffy out of Twiley's reach. Twiley is chained and the green female couldn't move, so, Twiley couldn't attack her or something. I wanted to see if they would have some social interaction. Twiley didn't want to talk to me; maybe she wanted to talk to another fluffy. It's science, it's not like I was feeling bad about that silly fluffy getting soaked outside.

I heard some mad knocking at the backyard door. I came out to see what was going on. I opened the door and was attacked by the other three fluffies.

"Bad hooman! Whewe is mommy?" Shouted one of them, hitting me with it's marshmallow hooves.

"Hey, she is ok, she is safe. I'm going to take care of her for a while." I answered.

"We wan mommy bawk!" Another one claimed.

"Ok, ok. She is in there, and she is ok, come in if you want."

And that was the story about how Twiley got a fluffy room invasion. Actually, I put the camera inside the room to record their social interactions.

Twiley rested on her belly all the time, frowning at me and taking curious glances at the other fluffies. Maybe, she hasn't seen another fluffy pony in her life.

Ok, the experiment is about how Twiley will react to other fluffies. I wanted to know if she was aggressive to everything or only to humans, and why. I put some extra plates with food, and Twiley pushed her plates carefully to her corner, defending her food from the intruders. Wow, I mean, she usually kicked away the food, but now, she was protecting it.

I put a little ball in the room, I didn't know why. Maybe the experiment it's going to be funnier and fluffies would have something to play with or to argue about or something.

I stayed a little to see what was going on. A red fluffy came close to Twiley, and she stared at it curiously. The fluffy sniffed and frowned at her.

"I down wike big stiwnky fwuffy." The red fluffy said, and turned back with the green female.

"What!?" She shouted, and snorted in anger.

"Hey, I agree with him, Twiley. You popped, pissed and spread your food everywhere, then, you slept on the dirty floor. You are dirty and stinky." I said, laughing a little.

Twiley frowned at me and went back to her corner, frowning at the wall again. Ok, she is angry now... And stinky too.

I put a sandbox for the other fluffies. Maybe they would use it, and maybe they would show Twiley how to. That would be lovely; I wouldn't have to clean up everyday all that residues...

Ok, enough fun for today. I went upstairs, took a shower and went to my bedroom. Dr Mike Hastell, going to bed.

Author's Note:

I have to correct the mistakes and make a revised version using all the feedback. Maybe after some chapters. Of course I will try to correct things that are easy to correct. For example, I use too many commas, and if I want to correct that, I would have to write again the entire thing. It's a good point that now I know about it, so, I will try to use less commas. If I have to change a word or a little thing, I will try to do it.

Ok, about the story... I love Fluffle Puff videos on Youtube, she is completely epic, maybe that's why I didn't ran away when I saw other fluffy stuff.

I'm not a fan of fluffies, and I wanted to get some information in order to write something accurate about them, so, I took a look at fluffybooru. It was like... *home page*... ... ... oh, boy... ... ... seriously? Enough internet for today, going to bed.

So... why I'm writting this? I don't know... I was studying about composite materials for airplanes and suddenly... Why not?

This is about Twiley, a genetic engineered being. In this fic, Fluffies were created by trial and error, and she is one of those 'errors'. Mike will go through some issues, and maybe discover why, even being more similar to the ponies from the show, she was rejected. For the rest of fluffies? I will try to imagine how they would really live in a 'realistic' world.

Sometimes it's painful, dirty and stinky, but it's SCIENCE!