• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 16,651 Views, 330 Comments

Casanova Spike - Riddleja



Spike's curiosity causes the Mane 6 to fall in love with him.

  • ...
24
 330
 16,651

A Chance to Set Things Right

Spike raced back to the library as fast as he could. He ran into the kitchen and gasped when he saw the empty jar that once contained his love potion.

“They did drink it!” he wailed. “So that’s why this has happened!”

Spike felt terrible. 6 of his friends were fighting each other over him and he knew it was all his fault.

“I wish I’d never made that stupid potion,” he said sadly, getting the remainder of the punch from the party out, not realizing the potion was still in it. “None of this would have happened.” He then looked angrily at the book which started the mess in the first place. It was on the page of the love potion recipe.

“You stupid book!” he growled. “I wish I never read you!” He was just about to set to book alight with his dragon flame breath when he noticed something on the page and stopped.

“There’s an antidote to the love potion,” he said brightening up. “Lets see; ‘So your Love Potion has caused a great deal of trouble among your friends? Have multiple Mares fighting over you? Well fear not my friend. Here is a simple recipe for an antidote to fix all that. Good luck to you’.” A new flame of determination was burning in Spike’s soul. He knew just what he had to do. “I got us into this mess,” he said, “now I’m going to get us out!”

And so Spike set to work in a heart beat, reading the page so he could make the antidote and return his friends to normal. After reading the instructions, he set to work gathering everything he needed.

“It looks like a recipe for Apple pie,” he commented. “But it’s also got some stuff added like Lemon Juice.”

The instructions also told him to make the pie while epic music played in the background. So he went to a corner of the room and saw a small red box hanging on the wall. On it was a glass cover with “In case of need for Epic Music hit glass” on it. Spike broke the glass and pushed a button inside the box. Suddenly a DJ booth appeared out of nowhere. In the Booth was Vinyl Scratch. Her MC name was DJ-PON3.

“Yo, what up, Vinyl?” called Spike.

“Keeping it real, little dude!” said the DJ Pony.

“Got any epic music to make Apple Pie to?”

“Sure do! Let’s get this party started!”

Vinyl began playing some awesomely epic music as Spike began to make the antidote apple pie. There were even times when he would karate chop the apples in half after coring them. At long last, the pie was finished.

“Thanks for the music, Vinyl,” said Spike.

“No Problem.” Vinyl pushed a button, causing her and the DJ Booth to disappear out of nowhere.

"Now I gotta get the girls to eat this and everything will be back to normal", Spike said to himself. With that, he grabbed the pie and raced outside.

"Taxi!" he called. Thankfully one was nearby and he jumped inside. “To Sweet Apple Acres, and step on it!”

The cab driver didn't ask any questions and took off to Sweet Apple Acres. Spike hoped he wasn't too late to fix his mistake.

Author's Note:

Edit: Taken out Jokesterrap and Angel Pearl for those who didn't like them.