• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 16,634 Views, 330 Comments

Casanova Spike - Riddleja



Spike's curiosity causes the Mane 6 to fall in love with him.

  • ...
24
 330
 16,634

Problem Fixed

Back at Sweet Apple Acres, the 6 Mares were still fighting over who would marry Spike. And the Cutie Mark Crusaders were betting on who’d win.

“Applejack’s gonna win!” said Applebloom and Babs Seed.

“No way!” objected Scootaloo. “Rainbow Dash will totally win!”

”Go Rarity!” squeaked Sweetie Belle.

“Spikey Wikey is mine!” said Rarity as she use her magic to fling Rainbow Dash into a tree.

“He’s mine!" retorted the Cyan Pegasus. “I’m more awesome for him!”

”I've known him longer!” objected Twilight, just before getting shot by Pinkie Pie’s party cannon.

“I’m more fun!” the Pink Pony cried.

Fluttershy continued to be scared. Suddenly, the Taxi pulled up. Spike payed his fare and jumped out.

“Girls! Girls!” he called. This got the Mares’ attention. All six had their eyes on the young drake.

“Don’t fight over me like this,” Spike continued. “You’re all great friends and shouldn't fight just because of me. There’s plenty of Spike for all of you.”

The 6 Mares looked at each other. Spike had a point. They were great friends and shouldn't end their friendship just for someone they liked. Suddenly Pinkie Pie started bouncing around.

”I just had a great idea!” she cried. “Why don’t all 6 of us marry Spike? Then he won’t have to choose between us!”

“That’s not a bad idea”, commented Twilight. “We can just share him.”

Spike gulped. Now he was marrying all 6 of them. Suddenly he remembered the antidote.

“Before we get married,” he said, “how about some pie?” He showed them the pie. “I made it all by myself.”

Spike gave the 6 mares a slice of the Antidote Pie, which they ate. To them it tasted as good as a regular apple pie, but with a hint of lemon. Spike hoped this would work. Then, one by one, the 6 Mares held their heads for a bit with their hooves before looking around.

“What happened?” said Pinkie Pie.

“Why am I wearing a wedding dress?” asked Applejack.

“And why do I look more fabulous than usual?” asked Rarity.

The antidote had worked! They were back to normal.

“I did it!” cried Spike. “I've turned you back to normal!”

”What are you talking about?” asked Twilight?

Spike explained to them all about the love potion incident and what happened while they were under its influence.

“Love Potion?” asked Pinkie Pie. “You mean that wasn't a second jar of spare punch?”

“No. I’m really sorry about this,” Spike said sadly. “I never wanted things to get out of hand. I should have told you what Potion I made and had it put up.” He was afraid they would be cross with him. But he was wrong.

“It wasn't your fault, Spike,” said Twilight. “It was an accident.”

“It was mostly my fault,” put in Pinkie Pie. “I never should have touched it.”

”You didn't really know,” said Spike. “It looked just like the punch.”

“So this wedding thing was just a misunderstanding?” said Granny Smith. “Why didn't ya just say somethin' wasn't right?"

"I wanted to," Spike explained, "but I was afraid Big Macintosh was gonna beat me up."

Big Macintosh rolled his eyes while whistling innocently. "What?" he asked. "It's my job to look out for my sister."

“There might not be a wedding,” said Applejack. “but that don’t mean this stuff has to go to waste.”

So they still had a party.

”As soon as we get back to the library,” said Spike, “I’m dumping the rest of that love potion down the drain so that there will be no risk of this happening again.”

”Aww,” said Pinkie Pie in disappointment. “Seems like a waste of perfectly good punch to me.”

“Do you want to risk this incident happening again” asked Twilight.

“You've got a point,” said Pinkie Pie.

So the friends continued to party. Spike felt very proud. He may have caused a problem, but he also fixed it all by himself.

”Wait a minute, Spike,” said Rarity. “Why did you cure all 6 of us instead of leaving only me affected by the love potion so we’d be together?”

”Because it would have been unfair for you,” explained Spike. “I don’t want you to have feelings for me if it’s only because of a potion.”

Rarity smiled with tears in her eyes. “Oh my little Spikey Wikey!” she squeaked, giving him a hug. “You truly are more of a gentlecolt than that arrogant Prince Blueblood.” And she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Spike smiled. He had learned a couple lessons during this adventure. One was to be careful on what he does. The other was that if there was trouble, he should always ask for help no matter what the trouble was.

Author's Note:

Edit: Taken out Jokesterrap and Angel Pearl for same reason as for the other parts.