• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 16,631 Views, 330 Comments

Casanova Spike - Riddleja



Spike's curiosity causes the Mane 6 to fall in love with him.

  • ...
24
 330
 16,631

Spike and Twilight

Spike had just finished his walk and returned to the Library a few minutes later.

”I’m back,” he called, entering the room.

Spike expected Twilight to still be reading. But to his surprise, he didn't see her near any books. Suddenly her horn glowed and the door behind him slammed shut. Twilight then used her magic to have Spike float towards her as she wrapped him in a hug.

“Welcome back Spike, my number one assistant!” Twilight cried in delight.

”Uh, weren't you gonna do some reading?” asked Spike.

”Not now,” replied Twilight. “I don’t really feel much like reading today now that my number one assistant is here.” She released her grip on Spike.

“Are you alright Twilight?” Spike queried. “You’re acting weird.” Then he saw Twilight bat her eyelids. “And why are you blinking your eyes like that?”

”Like what?”

”With that quick fluttering motion,” said Spike. “You have something stuck in there or something?”

”No,” said Twilight.

“Are you sure?”

”Yes,” answered Twilight lovingly. “You know, I never noticed how much you've grown. It seems only yesterday that I was a Filly taking the entrance exam to the School of Talented Unicorns, and my task was to use my magic to hatch you when you were just an egg. You've always been there for me when I needed you.” She began to stroke his back spines gently. “Spike, there’s something I need to tell you.”

Spike brought his head up. “What’s that?” he asked.

Twilight grabbed Spike and twirled him around as she hugged him tightly.

”I love you, Spike!” she cried. “I love you more than anything in the world!”

“I already know that,” said the dizzy little dragon.

”Not like that,” continued Twilight. “I mean as in True Love. The same feelings you have for Rarity.”

”Huh? True Love?” Spike was confused. “But, you've raised me since I was hatched. Don’t you think it would be weird?”

”I don’t care,” replied Twilight. “I want us to be together.” Twilight brought her face closer to Spike’s. Spike began to blush.

”T-Twilight?” he asked, nervously. “W-w-what are you doing?”

”Don’t worry, Spike,” she answered. “I've read books about this.“

”She shouldn’t have those kinds of books!” thought Spike. “Twilight, you’re not thinking clearly!”

”No, Spike,” Twilight replied. “My mind is completely clear!” And she closed her eyes.

Twilight was just about to kiss Spike when suddenly, he burped up a letter.

“It must be from Celestia,” said Twilight. And she began reading it.

While Twilight was distracted, Spike used this as his advantage for escape.

”Phew,” he sighed as he raced out a window. “That was a close one. What was that about anyway?”

Once Twilight finished the letter, she looked up to find Spike gone. This made her feel very disappointed.

”Where have you gone, my love?” she cried. “We must be together!”

And she raced off to find Spike.

Author's Note:

In this story, Twilight and Spike are not like brother and sister or mother and son.