• Published 6th May 2013
  • 665 Views, 45 Comments

An Extremely Boring Story - Nyan_Cat



Pinkie Pie eats candy. Fluttershy heals animals. Twilight reads. Rainbow Dash sleeps. Applejack bucks trees. Rarity clothes. Hilarity doesn't ensue.

  • ...
3
 45
 665

Deseat

So after the monster came in and killed everypony, Fluttershy and the Cutie Mark Crusaders went home because they survived. Naturally they didn't care that their families had died.

Scootaloo decided that she was going to marry the crushed vacuum cleaner, since she had dragged it out of the building and fell in love with it.

Sweetie Belle decided that she was going to move into the library since she's a dictionary and because the totally doesn't like Spike.

Applebloom decided she was going on an epic quest to find her parents.

Fluttershy went home.

After all this happened, Twilight found out about all the dead ponies in the theater and decided she was going to resurrect them. So she went there, joined the party, and luckily she was in a level 25 guild, and she used Mass Resurrection and they all came back to life.

"Don't die for another hour because I can't res you guys, okay?" she asked, glancing around the room.

They all nodded because they had no idea what happened anyways.

All the ponies in the theater went to their various homes.

Rainbow Dash went to her fortress thing in the sky above Ponyville. She immediately slumped onto the couch when she got there. As she was about to fall asleep, she noticed something black crawling on the ceiling. She flew her fat ass up there and found out it was a spider-scorpion thing crawling around.

Rainbow Dash had a heart attack (Not literally) and flew out of the house.

"HOLY SHIT FUCK GUYS THERE'S A SPIDER DEMON IN MY HOUSE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO-" she screamed, getting cut off by Pinkie Pie.

"Silly Rainbow Dash, don't you know that today is Spider Demon Party Day?" she cried, flinging a festive hat onto her panicking friend.

"PINKIE PIE YOU DON'T UNDERFUCKINGSTAND THERE'S A SPIDER SCORPION MONSTER BEAST IN MY HOUSE AND IT'S GONNA MURDER US ALL DON'T YOU GET I-"

"Rainbow Dash, that's no way to treat our friends!" Pinkie scolded, magically growing wings so she could fly next to Rainbow Dash.

"PINKIE WHAT THE FRICK ITS GONNA KILL CHOP STAB US AWL!" she cried, her voice becoming a massive garble. "ITS AGONEF EAFNONEOFNO AOEINK BOEOAWEFOMF!"

Pinkie simply shrugged. She didn't believe in spiders anyways, so she decided that Rainbow Dash was nuts.

Author's Note:

I seriously have this spider scorpion offspring crawling on my ceiling right now guys. If I die, the last commenter can have my account.