Uncommon Shipping Pairs 1,269 members · 2,099 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Here it comes...

I ship Nightjar

with Helia

due to Nightjars daughter Zipporwhill.

See that? Identical mane and tail style! I'm totally going to write them in my Sombra story. This shipping needs to be spread through all of the fandom!

Greetings

A humble Hoppa

Eh, why not? I've seen ships formed for less. Do it bro!

Similar eye colour too.

Wait. Are haircuts genetic?

What the hell am I paying my hairdresser for? :flutterrage:

BRB. Off to demand years of money back.

Edit: Back. Did not go well.

Wait. Are haircuts genetic?

That'd mean Dinky, Ruby Pinch, Tootsie Flute, Bloo, Firelock, and two unnamed fillies (of which one looks like Roseluck) are sisters... (if that's true, I know why Berry Punch drinks).
Pictured here:

Though my headcanon is that Derpy gives haircuts to her daughter and kids in the neighbourhood, but she only knows one hairstyle.

Okay, to stay in topic: that'd make a cute ship, even though Helia looks a bit young to have a kid (depends how old Zippy is; 5-6, I think).

The fandom needs to be graced with more or Zipporwhill's power of D'aaaw.

Someone did post an idea a while back... it might have been in the Brainstorming group... about shipping Nightjar with Derpy to bring a pair of (headcanon) broken families together.

I'm on it! It would make for good acquaintances of one of my characters in my story. :pinkiesmile:

Oh my god! This only seems to confirm it more! :rainbowkiss:

That'd mean Dinky, Ruby Pinch, Tootsie Flute, Bloo, Firelock, and two unnamed fillies (of which one looks like Roseluck) are sisters... (if that's true, I know why Berry Punch drinks).

Oh my god! An extended family! I need a fic of this! :yay:

Though my headcanon is that Derpy gives haircuts to her daughter and kids in the neighbourhood, but she only knows one hairstyle.

Oh my god! I need a fic of this too! :rainbowlaugh:

I agree with the power of D'aww, but shipping the already shipped Derpy? I mean the Slice of Life episode alone was some serious canon shipping! I never saw the Doctor series, but Hasbro want this ship canon as well as the fandom. I don't think the NightjarxDerpy shipping stands a chance against this. But I'm probably only against it because I want Nightjar and Helia together. :rainbowlaugh:

Well, back to the power of D'aww. I hope I find a good way to implement her adorableness! There is just not enough of her adorableness in this fandom! :rainbowkiss:

Even after episode 100, I don't ship Derpy with Time Turner/Doctor Whooves. There was nothing in it that went beyond friendship. (Compare that to the meaningful looks between "best friends" Lyra and Bon Bon.)

Yeah, you are probably right. The Lyra and Bon Bon shipping has a lot more hints. I just have a hard time to put down my shipping glasses. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9