Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Wanted to make another thread about some clever topic that we could discuss. Couldn't think of any. Made this thread.

So, why don't we just have a general chatting about stuff thread? How's everyone been doing? How's your progress on your stories? Anything interesting go on recently?

Doing all right, thanks for asking. Currently working on a new chapter for my TwiShy story as we speak. :yay:

Gained some pounds over the holidays, first story ever written from me is about 60.9% done, and the snow is melting.

Well hello there :ajsmug:
Whats be going on in my life you ask? Well i'am currently holding my main TwiShy fic on hold until i'am done with the contest fic for the AppleDash group (don't worry it got TwiShy in that to). :yay:
Otter then that i hawe programming courses in school and i play games as well as watch anime, I also started a Tumblr ask blog whear you can ask me absolutely ANYTHING.
I also am reading a lot of fic's, clearing out my RL list and all that.
Otter then that not mush else going on. :raritywink:

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Sup.

Nice! BBB, right? It's a really good story, can't wait to see what happens next. I'm hoping Twi and Sh hook Rarity up with Pinkie, but we'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out, won't we?

Ooh, so you're a new author! Glad to see we're getting some fresh meat to devo- I mean, more group members. Yeah.
So, what's your story about? Action? Tragedy? Romance?

Interesting. What's the contest about?
I play a bunch of games as well, over a bunch of different systems. Perhaps we could play some at some point.
I try to clear out my read later list too, but then I look at it and see the 260 story marker and put it off for another day. Ho hum.

Just got finished with my latest assignment (Advice: don't go into goverment-lisence consulting, the pay is good but the headache people can give you just is not worth the money)
And now i`m back to writing again

2585907 Sorry to disappoint, but it's not Pinkie. But I'm glad you're excited about the story!

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Damn. Oh well! Still interested to see who she ends up with, nonetheless. :twilightsmile:

Wasn't planning on it, C. Glad to see you're back to writing, here's hoping for an update to Arranged Happiness. Oh, and if you're still looking for editors, I'm free to help, if you'll have me.

right... Its a tragicomedy, dealing with unusual hobbies. It will be sfw to an extent.

The Appledash story is about AJ,RD,Twilight and Fluttershy going on a adventure to a unmarked island. At witch thay get stranded at. It is part of the AppleDashLight contest. My main TwiShy story you can read the first two chapters of on my user page.
I play mostly on steam : TobbenNintendo if you want to add me, Play mostly Skyrim and ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2) May be play some TF2 if i feel bored.
I don't hawe that big of a RL list considering i mostly read ShipFics of specific ships so i don't read a lot of other fics

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Sounds fascinating. Could be hilarious or depressing, depending on you write it. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

That's gotta be a little bit awkward for Shy if she's stranded with a love triangle.
I'll add you on Steam in a bit. You'll know who it is as soon as you get the request. :raritywink:
Although, it's pretty daring of you to admit that you're a truck. Tee hee.
I tend to read whatever looks interesting, but I'll stick stuff up on my Read Later list if I'm not actively going to read the story at the moment.

Ciao! I'm working on my story, involving adventure, backstory, humans, fourth wall breaking, and Pinkie's hair. RariJack and RainbowPie will follow.

Personal life is okay. School is okay, and I'm sad that Marching Season is over.

2587186 Forgot to mention it is my first story that I wrote to be taken seriously, as in it's not a troll fic.

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Just ran my first full marathon today.

Sadly, progress on all stories of mine are at a dead halt. :L

</3 DarqFox

Hi. Lots of shenanigans but little progress on things supposed to be complete months ago. I've been a lazy scallywag with chocolates containing whiskey it seems. On the other hand I seem to have spawned several complete outlines for abominations which can be loosely called stories. Maybe I'll complete one some day.

Looking forward to it. I haven't been keeping up as much as I should with the reading but it looks promising from what I have read so far.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17